GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son moved in with me when he became a single dad. I so enjoyed having him and my grandson living with me. For a while. After a year and a half, when he was 24, I sat him down and told him it was time to do it on his own. He agreed. He thanks me for pushing him to this day. It wasn't because he was up to no good. Wasn't because I didn't want them there. It was because it was what was best for him and his son - to have their own place and life. My grandson was starting to think I was in charge more than his Dad..lol!

From what Dr Godwin says above in link, the search needs to be expanded and that means that if Nick didn't do this, LE and searchers need to start searching beside the highways, which would be a really good idea now that things around the bar and her apartment have already pretty much been gone over. Hopefully they will begin to do this.

VOH,
was anyone else seen leaving the bar shortly after Nick did?

From what Dr Godwin says above in link, the search needs to be expanded and that means that if Nick didn't do this, LE and searchers need to start searching beside the highways, which would be a really good idea now that things around the bar and her apartment have already pretty much been gone over. Hopefully they will begin to do this.

There is a river than runs under an overpass pretty much right after you get on to 295.

Ok ,I do not think his story sounds at all like the truth.

If Kellie really got dropped off arround the corner from her house why would she not want Nick to see where she lived and Why would Nick think she did not want him to know where she lived?

That to me says she didnt fully trust Nick ,and he thought as much or that Kellie herself had something to hid. Her text stating she got home safe would indicate she got home safe and that the fear had passed (no longer with Nick). The only person who seemed to think she was fearful ,is Nick . Why would Nick assume Kellie was worried about her safty and what does that say about the text message?

VOH can not answer this, but I am going to speculate that Kelli was not wearing her wedding ring, even back when she met NH. NH said he didn't even realize she was married and when he asked her she said "it's complicated". I know, I am taking the word of a RSO, but it makes total sense to me that he would ask her that, but not if she were wearing a wedding ring, most men know to look for the rock, don't they? IMO
This, along with the fact that hubby was in Florida at the time also leads me to believe that she and hubby were in fact separated. He apparently last spoke with her at 3pm on Friday, wouldn't a happily married couple be expected to speak again on Sat. or Sun and be concerned if he were not able to get a hold of her?
I am not saying he did something to her, but I am guessing that they were not the happily married couple that he wants us to believe.
Hope that makes sense....

Are you meaning when he left to pick her up? Not that I recall.

I meant when he left with her (to drop her off... sorry I didn't clarify)...

So, he was at the bar before picking her up? Did he get a text or call to come and get her or had they made previous plans?

(respectfully snipped)
Andalso, hope you heal and feel better .:HHJP:

I am really counting on the mass search to turn up something tomorrow.
Other then VOH, do we have any other "regular posters" that are also from Fayetteville?

JustyThoughts, I live south of Fayetteville and am planning to search tomorrow.

Andalso, wishing you a speedy recovery too!

Yeah, and sometimes baby bird gets too comfy in the nest and wants Momma to feed them etc. Gotta fly sometime! JMVHO Been there, done that - Baby bird is flying well now and in her own nest!)

I had to give my daughter a little push when she was 24 as well. She was not in any trouble, a college graduate, and just needed a little boost to get her to start her own nest.

Now that I think about where the cell towers are VOH, that waterway would be well within the cell pings, someone needs to suggest this to LE. Do you have any idea where you and the others will be searching tomorrow?

Thanks for your response ClaireNC. Thank you for participating in Thursday's search; you can be the eyes and feet of us that live far away. We will be there with you in spirit and hope you have a safe experience.

My son moved in with me when he became a single dad. I so enjoyed having him and my grandson living with me. For a while. After a year and a half, when he was 24, I sat him down and told him it was time to do it on his own. He agreed. He thanks me for pushing him to this day. It wasn't because he was up to no good. Wasn't because I didn't want them there. It was because it was what was best for him and his son - to have their own place and life. My grandson was starting to think I was in charge more than his Dad..lol!

lol
Mine came home when jobs started to fall thru he lost a job he had for 8 yrs
he was on his ownand going to school well hes home now and working and paying his own way hes single so i think im gonna let him stay lol

Have to add my son is 24 also !!!!

I really hope there is a resolution to this case soon!
I worry greatly about the 2 day gap in her being reported missing, that would allow plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

VOH, have they searched the river you speak of under the overpass?

I heard something is being looked at right now, but it may turn out to be nothing. But I'm sure hoping it's something!!!

I do have to say I know a lot of people came forward, but it's sad to think that no one saw ANYTHING... or they are not coming forward. What is that about? I had to convince my friend's gf - even threaten to give her name myself to the police - to call the tip line with something that seemed fishy. What is that about? I do not see why people do not do the right thing. :twocents:

Glad you put that pressure on her. You did the right thing.

I think it used to be that people simply didn't want to be involved. Nowadays, I think it is more complex and there are many reasons, none of them good IMO.

People are afraid of being dragged into something, and having their name evermore linked to something unsavoury. People are less neighbourly. Many people have a mindset that is devoted to 'looking out for number 1'. Also, many people don't trust their own Hinky Meters and don't enact upon something, even when it does set off that little 'fishy' ping inside.

Maybe it isn't so much that people are hesitant to do the right thing, but that they're more intent on doing the right thing only for themselves, not for the betterment of others. In this case, perhaps helping to find Kelli.

Curious. Did your chum give you her reasons for being hesitant? What barriers did you have to knock through?

Is msm and the public made aware of every search that is done? I mean, how does that work...does LE call the media and tell them where they are searching or does the media have other ways they get the info?
I ask because I am hoping that there have been searches going on this week, but perhaps we and the media weren't privy to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member