CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped from daughter JuM's first reply to ROTW Poster 'Herald': BBM.

Please send me the link that is supposed to have changed the Department of Justice page to make my father's investigation as a homicide case. Now, I want to see it in writing & who the heck are you to be informed prior to a family member.
Why would she insinuate this is news to her - Bobs case being investigated as a possible homicide? MSM has indicated since within weeks of Bobs disappearance it is being treated as a homicide. Why would she attempt to pull a fast one on her fellow ROTW posters by acting as if that was news to her? :waitasec:

Also, I saw NOTHING in any of 'Heralds' posts accusing anyone. Daughter JuM's emotional reaction was telling imo. Does she not understand the source of the information we discuss here is from court documents and main stream media? Perhaps if she has issues with information being posted in the media, she should contact those media outlets and sue them for 'slander'.

JMO

another snippet of daughter JuM's. BBM

Either post the link by the police department or the link to the Department of Justice where the investigation officially changed

Also of interest, she names the DOJ but refuses to identify the police department investigating her fathers case, refering to them only as 'the' police department.

Need I say more? I'll just add the appropriate smiley. :panic:

Next up is the pre trial conf for the BL "loan" money, correct?

Daughter J herself posted the following on July 31, 2009:

I needed to come home for a day or two just to rest, the forensic detective suspects foul play.

I will try to update you tomorrow, I am fading fast. Good night, thank you again.

Well, there you go. I guess she is unsure of her position from year to year, post to post? Head scratchin.

Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 07:49 PM

Back up your words & I want to see the official document stating this. You and your white trailer trash should scurry off.

I will press charges against you and your chronies for slander if you try to post the untrue without proper legal document back up.

And there is no way I am going to share any details of the investigation. I do not want to see links to troll sites, legal sites such as the DOJ or PPD.

Ignore SenderComplain About This Message

"White trailer trash?" :waitasec:

Well, there you go. I guess she is unsure of her position from year to year, post to post? Head scratchin.

Perhaps her position changed after she became aware CSI processed her dads house as the possible crime scene back in March of this year.

Especially knowing her DH was the last person known to be IN the home with Bob the day he disappeared.

Didn't she post way back prior to the home being processed in March her dads home had already been ruled out as the crime scene? Good thing she isn't testifying under oath as she'd already be impeached. But I digress because IIRC neither she or her DH are cooperating with LE and both or one lawyered up.

JMO

Wow...someone seems MIGHTY defensive there.

Doesn't at least one of the court filings state that this is not only a homicide case, but names every person of interest as well?

It's obvious J is playing dumb because she doesn't want her group at that site to know this case is a homicide and see names in black and white.

I thought I would help "J" out a bit with her memory and and post what the court doc says. And maybe her friends will happen upon this and read it to. Just wanting to make sure everyone, including "J" and her friends are on the same page. Wouldn't want to leave anyone out. Pdf of court doc at the below link. I hope I was able to help them out in some way.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

(snip)
Even though a homicide investigation by the Placentia Police Department remains open and Jeff Michaels (son-in-law), Julie Michaels (youngest daughter), Andrew Harrod (grandson), and Petitioners Roberta Brady and Paula Borcher all remain persons of interest, Petitioners and Objector agreed to proceed through mediation before the Honorable Arnold Gold on March 25th, 2010.

Yes and the very legal court documents are linked with that post. I suppose JuM should file a 'slander' lawsuit against the Orange County Courthouse? Or perhaps the Placentia PD and their spokesperson. Or maybe the detective handling her fathers missing persons case for printing his name, telephone number and listing it as the homicide division of the Placentia Police Department in the media.

Looking forward to the court docs when daughter JM files her 'slander' lawsuit.

In the mean time, where is the emotion and anger towards whomever is responsible for disappearing her missing father and WHY is she wishing to bury her fathers missing persons case under the carpet?

JMO

Yes and the very legal court documents are linked with that post. I suppose JuM should file a 'slander' lawsuit against the Orange County Courthouse? Or perhaps the Placentia PD and their spokesperson. Or maybe the detective handling her fathers missing persons case for printing his name, telephone number and listing it as the homicide division of the Placentia Police Department in the media.

Looking forward to the court docs when daughter JM files her 'slander' lawsuit.

In the mean time, where is the emotion and anger towards whomever is responsible for disappearing her missing father and WHY is she wishing to bury her fathers missing persons case under the carpet?

JMO

Two VERY good questions!!

Montjoy, I am truly puzzled for what it is worth. She jumped off of a cliff when presented with information that she has known about and commented on herself. I think in the end it was an attempt to drive off anyone she has not, perhaps, physically met. Perhaps she is becoming mistrustful to a degree, but why live your life online? Perhaps she owns part of the site-I mean the moderator who flew to her side made a weak argument at best. This is a well documented case. Apparently all discussion is to cease unless it springs from Jules herself. *shrug*. Should make for a very small core group of posters, lol.

<snipped>
From Jules ROTW:
Until we hear otherwise I am not going to accuse the person that is of interest to the police.

Good thinking...

You make a good point, suzy. Perhaps she is coming to grips with it all.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has hopped into this thread to have a peek recently. Yes, I know that the material has been rich and tasty recently, but I have to say that it's always been that way -- but that's looking back, and knowing what I do now. Either way, if anyone reading this is looking for starting points, or touchstones -- and we can be talking about forum posts or official documents/main-stream media -- just say something. Bob Harrod did not deserve his fate, and the information (and energy) for solving this case is out there. Some first-rate resources are tasked to Bob's case, but until he has justice, some of us think that more must be done, and more voices heard.

Please, let us help Bob. I want to say -- it could be your dad or grandfather -- but if you are reading this, no, it probably could not be, and I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288