SC - William Ronca for raping, impregnating 9yo girl, Abbeville, 2006

Freaking perv! Sick, sick, sick.

Why only 25 years? On CNN, they were showing snips from the penalty phase and he admits having sex with her once or twice a week for two years. That means she was only 7 or 8 when this started. I say every time he had sex with her was a rape and he should be serving LWOP or be given the death penalty.

Just because she was like a daughter to him does not give him any breaks. IMO.

BTW: the mother is divorcing him.

IMO it's worse. a stranger has sex with a child they fear strangers forever, they fear going out. a father figure does it they will have a hard time ever trusting any man. they know they re not even safe in their own home.:(

So if you admit your crime and apologize you can get 5 years knocked off your sentence...what a load of ! No amount of apologies in the world can give this girl an innocent childhood to look back on. Her dad is right, everytime she sees the stretch marks/scars she will be reminded of it, not to mention that she could have intimacy problems the rest of her life. I am so sick of low life pieces of garbage like the animal that did this to her...I have a 10 year old and I look at her playing innocent childhood games like red light, green light, mother may I, etc...and then I think about this little 9 year old and how she's not out there playing these games because she was PREGNANT and no doubt couldn't run...instead of getting to be a child she's a mother...whether she kept the baby or not she is a mother...

We are supposed to be the best country in the world...can someone tell me why these sick psychos get so little jail time and are let out to re-offend over and over again...I swear I think people out on the corner selling rocks get more jail time than a child rapist.

The USAToday story doesn't say he was her stepfather! Does anyone have a better link, that imparts this information please?
:banghead: :furious: :behindbar :( :( :(

I saw this on a tv news while waiting at a teller line in my bank. No one looked up at the screen but me. Are people unshockable anymore? Nine. Holy $diety!

Here is my simple, unhearable, yet downtbeaten, "Yes". :tears:

So if you admit your crime and apologize you can get 5 years knocked off your sentence...what a load of ! No amount of apologies in the world can give this girl an innocent childhood to look back on. Her dad is right, everytime she sees the stretch marks/scars she will be reminded of it, not to mention that she could have intimacy problems the rest of her life. I am so sick of low life pieces of garbage like the animal that did this to her...I have a 10 year old and I look at her playing innocent childhood games like red light, green light, mother may I, etc...and then I think about this little 9 year old and how she's not out there playing these games because she was PREGNANT and no doubt couldn't run...instead of getting to be a child she's a mother...whether she kept the baby or not she is a mother...

We are supposed to be the best country in the world...can someone tell me why these sick psychos get so little jail time and are let out to re-offend over and over again...I swear I think people out on the corner selling rocks get more jail time than a child rapist.

Wot she said. full stop.

The USAToday story doesn't say he was her stepfather! Does anyone have a better link, that imparts this information please?
:banghead: :furious: :behindbar :( :( :(

Maybe this:

In emotional testimony, the girl's biological father said instead of enjoying her childhood, his 10-year-old daughter had to undergo a Caesarean section delivery.

He said his daughter will never be a child again -- that every time she undresses and sees the stretch marks and scars from the surgery, she is reminded about what happened. The father cried as he said how difficult it was for him to watch his daughter giving birth andh aving a C-section at such a young age.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/12998664/detail.html

Ok, so the girl's father (who is divorced from her mother, or never married her) is still in her life. That still doesn't prove the fellow who impregnated her was her stepfather. Please, where is a reliable news source that gives this information? Does anyone have a link?

What I have a hard time understanding is how can a 10 year old be 7 or 8 months pregnent and the mother not notice something? This is so sad on so many levels. Sad this little girl couldn't confide in someone years ago, sad that this piece of scum has another child with this girls mother..... now there is a baby who would be a niece or a nephew and also a sibling?

He should be locked up for life IMO

VB

The mother of this precious child obviously lacked communication w/ her daughter and let this perverted piece of scum take control. Single moms need to wise up and keep their guard up against this happening to their own child. Keep priorities straight and put dating/remarrying on hold and put your child first. I question just where this mother was all this time her dd was being raped, yes raped by this so called step father? How could she not know her dd was not gaining weight? I have an 11 yr old dd who means the world to me and under no circumstances would I not notice a baby growing inside of her. No child deserves to be robbed of her childhood. Just thinking about this makes me sick to my stomach!

Why only 25 years? On CNN, they were showing snips from the penalty phase and he admits having sex with her once or twice a week for two years. That means she was only 7 or 8 when this started. I say every time he had sex with her was a rape and he should be serving LWOP or be given the death penalty.

BTW: the mother is divorcing him.
People do not have sex with their daughters. If anything, that makes ist10 times worse.

Hang that *advertiser censored* already!!

IMO it's worse. a stranger has sex with a child they fear strangers forever, they fear going out. a father figure does it they will have a hard time ever trusting any man. they know they re not even safe in their own home.:(

Exactly! It removes any sense of security.

So this freak is only 26 and if he does his full time, he will be able to do this again when he is released from prison. The idiot judge should have given him the most time possible. I don't understand why this insane society of lawmakers and some judges are so soft on perverts who hurt children. They could all get the laws changed to LWOP if they wanted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back