Anthony Home And Floor Plans

UPDATE: Anthony Property Plan (Ver. 1.4)

picture.php

Here is a CAD drawing based on Hercules Poirot's work.

I guess your "CAD" version is work in progress too?

In the final version it will be esential to include garden details etc they are critical to the case.

You got me - sort of.

I try and go with US usage to save probs, but have to make a blow for freedom now and again. I am Brit born, but not resident since a child. The far-off land that I live in uses pretty much Eng rather than US.

Too funny...I found out rather late in life that I was adopted. I'm of British ancestory. I have always loved the (same but different) language. I sell on ebay and still get confussed whenever I offer an item of a "grey" color. Or is a "gray colour"? A collectible or a collectable?:rolleyes:

This prolly won't help with your floor plan layouts but thought it might help somehow...guessing from this text that KC felt her designated bedroom wasn't a great choice (or HER choice anyhow) for a bedroom-

May 28th text TO AMY H. From KC: "That's perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my bedroom for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room."

So, if this is a 4 b-room house, KC takes the master, Caylee (if still alive) stays in her room, Amy takes the spare/computer room and KC's former b-room becomes storage?

PS. HP.-guessing you are a Brit since you identified a "lounge" area! lol
It's all clues. Seems to support what I have drawn.
Thanks

Can you post the picture you saw washer and dryer in please?

I will try to find it (as I've been doing) but it may have been that I observed this while watching T.V. recently. Whether they were to the right or left of the side door I'm not certain. I remember saying to myself "they have a w/d in garage" and there wasn't a car on the left side at the time. I even thought "she must not hang too many things up to drip dry". Sounds weird, I know. Anyway one can't have w/d in garage in Illinois. P.S. Someone on the My Space thread was going to be talking to LP so I asked if they would ask him about the computer's location. We'll see.

Just catching up on this thread. Masterful work here Hercule and team.

The computer room being about as far away as possible is something I find quite interesting. That, and the fact that Caylee's room was in between.

Just catching up on this thread. Masterful work here Hercule and team.

The computer room being about as far away as possible is something I find quite interesting. That, and the fact that Caylee's room was in between.
Yeah. I never thought of that before. Bringing little details like that to the fore make the exercise worth while already. The thing that struck me straight away was exactly where GA was sitting when (and if) he saw KC and Caylee leave. They had to just about brush past him. Caylee could hardly help but give him a hug and a kiss if she were walking. No mention from GA of a farewell?

It's looking pretty damn good!

We can sort out fine details at the end.

Up front though I insist on a little cat in the Dining area. Please reinstate.

You have created a fascinating thread!!! Thank you.

Loved this post about the cat. I was dying when I saw the cat sitting on the dining room table while CA was being interviewed...with it's back to the camera like it didn't notice.

Let's not forget the ever present doggie on the back of the couch!

What is the in the "lounge" area??? The area in front of the sliding doors off the back of the house?? Seems like a big empty waste of space.

The fact that the computer room was so far away from the pool really concerns me now that we know she was ON the computer...then the flurry of calls.

Also, the Washer and Dryer are on the left garage wall as you are facing it....between back wall and side entry door (I think!!).

You have created a fascinating thread!!! Thank you.

Loved this post about the cat. I was dying when I saw the cat sitting on the dining room table while CA was being interviewed...with it's back to the camera like it didn't notice.

Let's not forget the ever present doggie on the back of the couch!

What is the in the "lounge" area??? The area in front of the sliding doors off the back of the house?? Seems like a big empty waste of space.

The fact that the computer room was so far away from the pool really concerns me now that we know she was ON the computer...then the flurry of calls.
JWG pointed out the remoteness of the computer room. I had never thought about it until I started doing this.
The thread sort of created itself spontaneosly. I just wanted to get an idea of the layout. Since no floorplan available I just wanted to collate what info we had. Patty G was a great help and supporter and many WSers have joined in.
It pretty much has all the necessary info, but I'll wait a day or so and see if we can add little details. Then it can be a reference document. I'll miss doing it. It gives me a chance to do a bit of sleuthing. I'll have to think of another project.

IMHO, this "access door on the west side of the garage" is a VERY relevant detail. I haven't personally seen this door, but, will look for it more closely in the future. The most current img shows this door on the rear wall of the garage...is that correct? Or, should it be on the left-wall? There have been plenty of videos showing into the garage when G&C return home, etc. that should show this door if it is on the rear wall.

The same video that shows the K-9's going into the back yard via the fence gate on the left-side of the house should show the "access door" IF it is on the left wall. I'll go look for that one again now.

The reason this is VERY relevant is because it would make it more plausible for Casey to remove the body from the Pontiac and take it directly to the back yard (vs. through the house). IMHO, FWIW, she did this on 6/18 when she borrowed the shovel, dug a shallow hole, then decided it was too much work or would take too much time and risk her being caught by GorC after setting the body in the hole seeing that it wasn't deep enough.

Here is a better view of that door from the meter reader thread (note the location of the meter to be read):

attachment.php

Also, the Washer and Dryer are on the left garage wall as you are facing it....between back wall and side entry door (I think!!).

I just found some pics of W/D in the Images only thread, post no. 10, pics. 6, 7, 8. I saved them to my computer but need help getting them here. Please?

Here is a better view of that door from the meter reader thread (note the location of the meter to be read):

attachment.php
Great pic.
As you can see I have already incorpoated 007's ideas, and I take his point. Until I realised this set up, I was imagining trips thru the house with a dead body? Still possible I guess. I questioned an ealier picture showing dogs aproaching this bit of fence. I could not work out what precisely I was looking at. All is clear now. It seems nuts to have a fence stretching from the back of one's garage to butt up to the neighbours house? I guess its a US thing?

I don't know if this would be revelent but I remember seeing a picture or a video that showed Cindy(Caylee) going from the house to the back yard. Do you want me to try and find it?

Here's the latest - cat included:

Cat getting better, but needs work. Loose the box. Mods will be after you. Still too wide.
I have grown very fond of the cat in my posts. Can you not copy and paste to the CAD?

I don't know if this would be revelent but I remember seeing a picture or a video that showed Cindy(Caylee) going from the house to the back yard. Do you want me to try and find it?
Yes please Still keen to collect details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back