Another testicle ticket written in South Carolina

those things are just plain ridiculous...Im glad the officer took a stand and stopped him.

I agee . Tacky.

Oddly they always remind me of the religious idols used to represent deities with the exaggerated breast and reproductive organs. No idea why.

:what:

OMG how gross! Jacie, you are so right, you can't make this stuff up!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I'm sorry ... I needed that laugh!

Why is it always male genital organs that people want to display and never, say, brains?

Has anyone seen those? They don't look like testicles. They look like 2 boxing gloves sewn together with the thumbs removed. lol

I see those every day, hanging off the rear of pickup trucks. Just the other day, I was driving behind a Mini Cooper that had some gigantic ones.....we had to laugh at that!

I don't find them to be a sexual display, but they certainly are, shall we say, less than classy. :)blushing:)

Why is it always male genital organs that people want to display and never, say, brains?

Do you really want that answered? OK, here goes "Its easier to see a grapefruit on the bumper than a pea!" :floorlaugh:

I see those every day, hanging off the rear of pickup trucks. Just the other day, I was driving behind a Mini Cooper that had some gigantic ones.....we had to laugh at that!

I don't find them to be a sexual display, but they certainly are, shall we say, less than classy. :)blushing:)

Where we live there are horse, cattle and sheep ranches as well as some hog farms. There are more than a few trucks around here with them. It just surprised me that a ticket would be given for them. Maybe it's a regional thing.

That Mini had to be funny. Less than classy sums it up.

There's probably no reasoning (sensibly) with someone who chooses to adorn their vehicle in such a manner.

There's probably no reasoning (sensibly) with someone who chooses to adorn their vehicle in such a manner.

I wasn't going to go here! BUT: a friend of mine bought these for her husband as a gag Christmas gift. It was aimed at teasing him because he had this huge truck that he continually bought "special" things for; as examples, he bought a custom grill for the front, custom bumper, way, way, way expensive wheels, that kind of thing. She had joked with him that for some guys, their vehicle is like a statement about their penis......so she got him the balls to put on his "penis truck.".

I don't think he ever put them on, but it sure made for an interesting time when they opened presents!

Good grief, I hate these things. I'd seen pictures of them, but never saw a pair "in the wild", so to speak :D , until just recently. And yep, it was on a truck. A huge truck with those huge tires that are probably taller than I am. I could only wonder if the guy driving had a complex or something lol.

This fascinating trend in truck fashion hasn't reached Ireland yet.

(Thanks be to God for small mercies).

Methinks they're tacky.....
Anyway, what if we women wanted to adorn our cars with , say, 'mammary glands' ??? wouldn't that choice get us pulled over ?
Surely there's no double standards in life...is there ?
Glad my husband hasn't felt the need to 'decorate' his vehicle.
Each to his own !

Methinks they're tacky.....
Anyway, what if we women wanted to adorn our cars with , say, 'mammary glands' ??? wouldn't that choice get us pulled over ?
Surely there's no double standards in life...is there ?
Glad my husband hasn't felt the need to 'decorate' his vehicle.
Each to his own !

Are you crazy???? If we put ______ (censored) on our cars, we'd probably be followed home by male admirers. :D

This fascinating trend in truck fashion hasn't reached Ireland yet.

(Thanks be to God for small mercies).

Send me your address, I could fix that!!! Sadly, those things are readily available here and I have seen more than I care to see.

As Kgeaux noted, this may be a regional thing and Louisiana had a funny sense of humor. They certainly aren't the most bizarre thing I have seen on a vehicle here.

Oh heck, if they made a law against them here and were writing "Testicle Tickets" for having them, that would just make more people get them just so they could say they got a ticket for their testicles.

How's that for a conversation starter. " hey baby, you want to see my testicle.(wait for it) ...ticket?"

Thanks for all of the laughs in this thread!! :giggle:

A few months ago a friend of mine from high school put up pictures of her younger brother's 16th birthday dinner that was held in a restaurant. In one of the pics, he is holding up a pair of these God awful things that are BLUE!!!! She captioned the picture, "You finally got your blue balls!!" I was just shocked and disgusted....they are actually a really normal family, I have NO idea what was going on with that ordeal.

The first time I saw them, I thought I was imagining things. Sadly, I wasn't.

And yes, they're always on trucks. What is that? Hick Pride?

I'm not being a snob - I'm actually from Hicksville - it's just when I see things like that, I wonder if the human race is regressing.

Do you really want that answered? OK, here goes "Its easier to see a grapefruit on the bumper than a pea!" :floorlaugh:

mad.gif

People here know I'm not prudish and I think there are some free speech issues here, but I don't think those things are funny. I don't get the idea of putting them on your truck.

The people who do this are just nuts. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back