August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only jail misconduct I know about was Baez hugging on the perp.

I think what LE has held back will be the most interesting of all as I'm sure it is the strongest evidence. Anxiously waiting, just like all of you.

This was 5 days after Caylees birthday. I'm thinking Cindy didn't tip-toe around with Casey. I'm thinking she went off, way off.

can't wait anymore.............gotta go cook dinner and be out of the door for a 6:30 interview.

Now I will have read through 85 pages of threads to find out what's going
on :(

You guys have fun!!!

It's tacos for us tonight, but thats easy and we are "late eaters" so that helps.

I'm deleted some 'tasteless' comments here referring to the plane crash into the Hudson River. They were very insensitive to all those involved!

Ex TWA flight attendant here, be nice! Those birds have killed people in the past. Moment of silent thankfulness......... amen! Now lets get back to sluething. :woohoo: I wouldn't have kown about that crash had all of you not posted. This case is making everything else look mundane.

Today is my baby boy's 10th birthday! Don't those who are reviewing and releasing this video know that you can't put a 10 year old on hold for long?

RELEASE THE VIDEO ALREADY!

:eek: I never thought of that <hands out WS lingo handbooks>

I could've typed some raunchy bathroom humor (which I find funny - 2 boys) but some are offended by that so I controlled myself. I thought your post funny. :)

I'm deleted some 'tasteless' comments here referring to the plane crash into the Hudson River. They were very insensitive to all those involved!

It was me. Noone else did it. :(

I sorry. :(

A bird crashed my dad's crop duster one time. It could have been worse - but yes, I do know about birds and planes. Just forgot. :bang: :(

The only jail misconduct I know about was Baez hugging on the perp.

BINGO!! I think that notes may have been passed during those close hugs.:mad:

Just my opinion of course.........

can't wait anymore.............gotta go cook dinner and be out of the door for a 6:30 interview.

Now I will have read through 85 pages of threads to find out what's going
on :(

You guys have fun!!!

sorry life calls you at such an important time, how dare it! :) :wave:

Today is my baby boy's 10th birthday! Don't those who are reviewing and releasing this video know that you can't put a 10 year old on hold for long?

RELEASE THE VIDEO ALREADY!

Tell him Happy Birthday!:cake4u:

Give him a roll of duct tape, some sticks, a rope and a tarp. He'll be busy for hours!

So are they holding the video now until they can talk about it on their newscast?

IS THAT AT 5PM est????

C'mon!

ummmm hellloooooo WESH??

CAN WE HAVE OUR DANG VIDEO PLEASE?????????????????????

thankyouverymuch.

Looks like I got here just in time.....well...a lil early I guess. Where the heck is the video?????

It was me. Noone else did it. :(

I sorry. :(

A bird crashed my dad's crop duster one time. It could have been worse - but yes, I do know about birds and planes. Just forgot. :bang: :(

radio :blowkiss: I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members