TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
01/12/2011 - Hailey Dunn Case - Billie Jean Dunn RAW Interview about claims in affidavit

Hadn't seen this one either...the way she tries to explain away their drug purchases is ridiculous imo...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmhxY9YocUE&NR=1[/ame]

Am I here by myself, lol? Everybody must be trying teh's method to get news...

I haven't seen this interview, very possible I just missed it. Shades of R. Cummings at the beginning when her phone rings and she asked somebody in the background "who is it?"..and the person says "I don't know" ..then Billie says "well, don't answer it then". Keeping in mind that she has a new # THAT is odd to me..could of been somebody with info!!

<SNIPPED>

Not sure but to me it sounded like that was her doorbell and the conversation being the person at the door was unrecognized...MOO.

For Peliman
I am not good on bringing up to date,lol
Somer Thompson's mom went to see BD today
Gave her a donation of some sort I believe the story is on Bigcountry
That is about all I can think of that has actually happened.
Sad all the way around.HTH

I wish they would let TES come out and search. CZGTZ any word on that?
I think that is such a great idea. Early on TES was on hold, supposedly. Now what's their position?
Has BD or CD asked TES to come search?

I'm sleep surfing.............which by the way means I now have to fight for my spot in bed. Murdoc the Great Dane figures "What the hey, moms not here so I'll just make myself comfortable".

I'm here - but I'm also listening to a rewind of Levi's show tonight. Statement analyst Peter Hyatt was on talking about Hailey. I'm still waiting for the segment. Right now they're discussing RC (Haleigh Cummings). I think Peter Hyatt is on @ the end (to discuss HD).

Link, if anyone wants to listen. It aired earlier tonight.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/01/27/levi-page-show

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- It's now almost a month since Hailey Dunn went missing and her mom, Billie Jean, is starting to demand answers.

Billie Dunn's growing more frustrated, she tells us this past week has been especially hard because it marks the longest she's ever gone without seeing her daughter but she's trying to stay optimistic.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26631544/detail.html

I'm here - but I'm also listening to a rewind of Levi's show tonight. Statement analyst Peter Hyatt was on talking about Hailey. I'm still waiting for the segment. Right now they're discussing RC (Haleigh Cummings). I think Peter Hyatt is on @ the end (to discuss HD).

Link, if anyone wants to listen. It aired earlier tonight.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/01/27/levi-page-show

I'm going to try listening to that again. My laptop overheats and shuts down when I'm watching vids or listening to a broadcast for some reason. I got too frustrated with it the other night when I was listening...

One last video before I call it a night...we've seen it before..but worth another watch. Shawn Adkins...nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof! Nite All!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6HA56CRkY&feature=related[/ame]

I'm sleep surfing.............which by the way means I now have to fight for my spot in bed. Murdoc the Great Dane figures "What the hey, moms not here so I'll just make myself comfortable".
And if Murdoc is anything like my critters, Murdoc's "side" of the bed is right smack in the middle...cross-ways.

I'm bouncing around catching up on things. I probably have things to say but they're probably against TOS at the moment.

I think I can say SA is a liar and his refusal to cooperate, lawyer or not is inexcuable to the family of a missing child. If he's a party in her abduction/harm it will come to light eventually.

I'm on the fence about BD, I think I could explain some of her inconsistencies but I'm not convinced how involved she is. Lot's of bad choices yes, that's facts already in evidence.

I'm a bit frustrated someone in LE hasn't come up with a universal standard for investigating missing/probably abducted children. I see differences in different cases in the way their handled. Yes, I know all are different in some way. It's so important to clear cases from the inside out and not leave room for speculation.

Speculation only I'm of the belief Hailey was missing before she was reported missing. That's opinion and speculation, IMO.

She was never known as a "missing child" to the media and the public, but LE said that JonBenet's parents were "under an umbrella of suspicion". The Ramseys were tried at a Grand Jury and both the governor of Colorado and the mayor of Boulder both made comments indicting that they believed the Ramseys killed JonBenet. And we all know that in 90s, they were right up there with OJ Simpson as wealthy people who got away with murder, in the minds of most of the country. The Ramseys were cleared in 2008 of any involvement in JonBenet's murder although there is some controversy about that; and if you want to read about it, you can check out the JBR forum here. LOL. I know she was never missing, but that's the best example I can think of where people were named suspects but later taken off that status. I think what happened in JonBenet's case would be pretty unusual though, since the Ramseys were cleared, but no one was convicted. It seems that in most cases, if the previously named suspects were cleared, it would be because they had caught the real killer.

bbm

Or read the book 'Perfect Murder Perfect Town'..IIRC, many on the police force thought the Ramseys were innocent causing a battle/rift between LE & the DA's office..What really killed (no pun) solving this case was the incompetent job done by LE from day 1..They screwed up so bad I don't believe there was ever any hope to charge (never mind convict) anyone for JB's brutal death :(

Thought I'd share this from the KTXS website:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26631180/detail.html

With all due respect to BD...Did I read that last sentence correctly???
I just spewed diet coke all over my screen!

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am totally blown away....

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- It's now almost a month since Hailey Dunn went missing and her mom, Billie Jean, is starting to demand answers.

Billie Dunn's growing more frustrated, she tells us this past week has been especially hard because it marks the longest she's ever gone without seeing her daughter but she's trying to stay optimistic.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26631544/detail.html

I guess that's referring to when Hailey went to live at someone else's house at the end of the school year? I don't see why it would matter if Hailey's been good for 2 days or for almost a month; it's not like she's been gone on vacation; she's missing due to foul play. If a parent goes on a business trip, and then their child goes missing, are they going to say, "Well he's only been good for 3 days and I went 7 days without seeing him during my trip so it's not that hard yet!" That's just weird to me.

We asked Billie what was the lowest point for her over this past month. Her response: when the investigation turned to her former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, the only suspect named in the case of her missing daughter.

:eek:!!!

I'm bouncing around catching up on things. I probably have things to say but they're probably against TOS at the moment.

I think I can say SA is a liar and his refusal to cooperate, lawyer or not is inexcuable to the family of a missing child. If he's a party in her abduction/harm it will come to light eventually.

I'm on the fence about BD, I think I could explain some of her inconsistencies but I'm not convinced how involved she is. Lot's of bad choices yes, that's facts already in evidence.

I'm a bit frustrated someone in LE hasn't come up with a universal standard for investigating missing/probably abducted children. I see differences in different cases in the way their handled. Yes, I know all are different in some way. It's so important to clear cases from the inside out and not leave room for speculation.

Speculation only I'm of the belief Hailey was missing before she was reported missing. That's opinion and speculation, IMO.

You and me both Peli..

:thud: That's just the last straw. really? It wasn't when you found out your DAUGHTER WAS MISSING? OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong