ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wmtw.com/news/maine/cent...ler/-/8791976/13088524/-/5ob8qsz/-/index.html

State police recovered more items from the Kennebec River in Waterville as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds.

That is the same area that items were recovered from three weeks ago.

The items were found in the area of Hathaway Mill

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/200585/2/Divers-again-search-Kennebec-in-Ayla-Reynolds-case-

State police spokesman Steve McCausland says five divers and two detectives searched an overflow area Tuesday while water was lowered for maintenance on a dam owned by NextEra Energy Inc. He says several items were found and will be reviewed by the state police crime lab.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Police-recover-more-items-from-Kennebec-River.html

McCausland wouldn’t say exactly what was found Tuesday, or last month.

“I’m not detailing what items were recovered from Tuesday’s event other than confirming that we did look,” he said.

The newly discovered items have been sent to the State Police Crime Laboratory in Augusta, he said.
It is still unknown whether any of the items are related to the case.

This gives me hope that there might be some justice here. :please:

Okay, now I believe the items might have been connected or suspected to be connected, otherwise why go back to same general area?

Okay, now I believe the items might have been connected or suspected to be connected, otherwise why go back to same general area?

Exactly. Im guessing that the connection is supported by forensics. One of the articles I read specified "divers searching for evidence" are involved in this week's search...thought that was interesting.

Exactly. Im guessing that the connection is supported by forensics. One of the articles I read specified "divers searching for evidence" are involved in this week's search...thought that was interesting.

Yeah, I agree. Those initial items had to show some valid evidence for them to go back to that same spot. I'm really curious as to what kind of items they found this time. What else could there be? More blankets? Clothes? Rags used for clean up? Hmmmm. . .

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall at that big house on the hill today!

:seeya: I sure hope LE is keeping an eye on the DiPietro's and their "fan club" ... no telling what they may do ...

:please: Oh, I think something is going to "break" soon ... I hope so ...

:please:

I wonder if the DiPietro gang still thinks LE isn't doing enough to find Ayla?:what:

Yeah, I agree. Those initial items had to show some valid evidence for them to go back to that same spot. I'm really curious as to what kind of items they found this time. What else could there be? More blankets? Clothes? Rags used for clean up? Hmmmm. . .

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall at that big house on the hill today!

:seeya:

BBM: :floorlaugh: I bet they are "squirming" in their pants right now ...

:floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh::woohoo:

I have got at least 6 or 7 Google Alerts re:Ayla this afternoon. Every time I look at my BB the little red light is flashing to tell me I have new email, and that's what the message is. I am going crazy.

Slightly OT - is anyone else having a problem with the valhall's site?

Oh no. I really liked her site. She was honest, told it like it was, didn't mince words.I think that the robbery of her home sapped all the "something's not right fight" out of her. Imagine, the boldness, even stealing the switchplates off the walls. That would have turned me into a disbeliever of justice, seeing how often crime does pat nowadays.I would be bitter and suspicious of the entire world.
Sorry for the above being OT, but Val deserves a medal for all she has done.

Back to sweet baby Ayla - Does anyone have any idea if the items found last week had been floating in the water? Would they have to be dragged out? Could they have been weighted down, and broken free? Sorry, but I am thinking if these items were Ayla's then this was a heaven-sent message, just waiting to be discovered. Wish LE would/could toss us a hint.

BBM: 6 weeks prior to Ayla's "disappearance, Justin took out a "life insurance policy" on Ayla ...

JMO, but WHO would take out a LIP on an 18 month old, especially when you do NOT even have a JOB ?

Justin had "motive" ... a $25,000 motive according to the amount of the policy ...

Justin "thinks" he is going to cash in ... and that ain't gonna happen !
:moo::moo::moo:
WTF ... lousy $25,000 for human life???

Human life of your own child at that??

what an a$$ !! :what:

Wouldn't he have staged an accident and not an abduction if the life insurance policy was the motive? They don't pay for missing children, do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member