Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

guys, did LP just say that GA believes Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th (I think that was the date he said)???? Or did I hear it wrong>????

Yes.............that's what I heard too!

You knew that, didn't you, SS? "Capital" case means the defendant could be sentenced to death.
Most states offer the choice to the convicted. That's usually more than the victims ever get

LP...........two cans of deoderant found wrapped in a Target bag along the route
casey would have taken to AL's apt.

Thanks Leila

Where did he hear this & when was it found?

Anybody know?

LP...........two cans of deoderant found wrapped in a Target bag along the route
casey would have taken to AL's apt.

That I feel is reaching far...Unless fingerprints r on them that r KC's! Anyone could have dropped that! :bang:

Oh my, Cindy will be so upset. Now she'll have to make some outrageous claim to the press to get Casey back up to the top of the news.

Funny you should say that. I was thinking the exact same thing today.

LP thinks car deoderant dropped or stashed by KC or someone between where car was and boyfriends place

LP said he thinks the deodorant could have been used to mask the smell in the car

Oh, I disagree! If they don't find her...it is not going to damage the prosecution. In my opinion, since the water flooded the area after she was buried...she could have been literally washed into a deeper area easily depending upon how deep she was buried, how far away from the water she was originally, and other factors.

Mark K. does have a point, but he has to also understand that while it would be better for only one person to go search as a precaution for preventing someone pushing her further into the earth...independent searches have already taken place there. Having more boots on the ground isn't going to do any more damage than could have already happened.

I agree & they train the volunteers before going out with the do's & don'ts. They have leaders trained further to go out with each group. JMO

LP did say that he thinks the deodorant could have been used to get rid of the smell in the car.

Also, I believe that when TES conducts a search, it is done in an organized manner, ie: broken down into groups with a team leader. That's why they want firemen, military, or LE people to be trained as team leaders before the search begins.

I just hope and pray they find her.

Question...I thought Casey already sent a letter in pleading not guilty so she WOULDN'T have to appear tomorrow. Was that wrong?

That I feel is reaching far...Unless fingerprints r on them that r KC's! Anyone could have dropped that! :bang:

At first I thought it sounded odd too but the more I think about it there could be a conection.

If the car did smell that bad maybe she was spraying "herself" with the deodorant everytime she got out of the car.

And they were found in a Target bag & they were also along the route she would have taken to Tony's.

But your right.......Unless they get her fingerprints on the cans or they can prove that she purchased them then it's just speculation

He just stated this as a fact? And NG just accepts it? :eek:

That's what I am totally baffled about here. Why aren't you guys finding this stunning???? That GA is actually admitting that he believes this to be (Caylee was in trunk)?? I keep wondering if I missed something here!!!

That's what I am totally baffled about here. Why aren't you guys finding this stunning???? That GA is actually admitting that he believes this to be?? I keep wondering if I missed something here!!!

Could be what GA told the GJ! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back