2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

No, Nancy, I can speak from personal knowledge, that Nejame does not, and has never, represented TES. Although, to be perfectly frank, I'd like him to represent TES if we ever need assistance drawing up documents, etc. He's an outstanding attorney and, I think, a truly decent human being.

Moreover, he's apparently willing to work for nothing for the right cause. :clap:

It just doesn't get any better than that for charities like TES. :)

It is also my understanding that Nejame is not, and has never been, associated with Kid Finders Network. I do believe however that he has represented Never Loose Hope, but I don't know in for how long or under what circumstances.

Thanks for clearing that up.

TES and TM are awesome in my book.

:bang: Geeeezzzzzzzzzz, I didn't see this one coming at all!

Although in the back of my mind, I wondering what MN was thinking when the Anthony's announced a press conference earlier in the week. :waitasec:

Yes, I'm sure the announcement of a press conference played a part in MN's decision. I think George announcing he was going to be the spokesperson for KFN had an impact as well.

I am not sure what lake it was. The only thing that was said was LE dive teams we there yesterday. I searched all Ovideo news and nothing was reported. Either its being "hush hush" or it's just "small town talk". Guess we will have to wait....

Did you check Orange County LE or Seminole County LE
Not sure if you are aware but Oviedo is in Seminole County

Have they cancelled their press conference?

They have not publicly said they have nipped it in the bud yet. If MN gave them one last advice before quitting I'm sure it would be...Do not hold a conference.

CLEO - which files on WESH - the video or the PDF documents?

If you send a link to the document you are trying to open I may be able to help....

Thanks, laniefi.

Actually, there are several over the past several days that I have been unable to read. Let me look around the internet and see if maybe they are posted somewhere else. If not, I will let you know which ones I am particularly interested in.

For some reason, my computer does not like the WESH website. I cannot even access their home page.

Thank you again for your offer. It was very kind of you. :blowkiss:

Did you check Orange County LE or Seminole County LE
Not sure if you are aware but Oviedo is in Seminole County

Nope I have not checked with LE. I'm sure they would not divulge the info anyways. I will check Seminole news and get back if I find anything.

I bet the reason A's will give:

MONEY

Even though they are making a whole he** a lot of it themselves they don't want us to know about. GMA: supposedly $200,000 and now the book deal: unknown but I bet high and working with KFN: can't wait to see this price

The thing is, if the A's are expecting volunteers as 'assistants' and they want everyone to work pro bono and, they fire the spokesperson for taking a booking fee (which *seemed* reasonable) -- BUT -- then you discover the A Family Corporation is raking in huge fees > how can you expect those people to still volunteer and/or operate pro bono?

They at least should be covered for operating expenses incurred if not an equitable distribution of any monies generated. It does seem like MN thought no-one was to profit from Caylee and then discovered the rule really was, only the A's can profit from Caylee and everyone else donates their time.

I don't think it was about money for MN but about the bees attracted to the honey for ulterior motives and how the A's are drawn into that -- as Queen Bee.

Thanks, laniefi.

Actually, there are several over the past several days that I have been unable to read. Let me look around the internet and see if maybe they are posted somewhere else. If not, I will let you know which ones I am particularly interested in.

For some reason, my computer does not like the WESH website. I cannot even access their home page.

Thank you again for your offer. It was very kind of you. :blowkiss:

My pleasure, just let me know...

BTW - GO NC!!!! My grandparents lived in Hubert for many years!

:eek:

Let me pick my jaw up off the floor.

Wow! I don't think I could've seen this coming at all. I thought MN was completely on-board for this ride. I wonder what the last straw was for him?

Maybe the Local 6 home tour - with obvious "mistruths" from CA?? And several other bad moves by the A's in the last few days... and what's on the horizon. All in all, he probably told them to keep a low profile and make no more public statements.

This statement here: "I can only provide my best advice and must respect any client's prerogative to do what they deem is best, whether they choose to follow my guidance or not. However, there is little value or use I can provide to any client if they choose to act and comment at will", made by NeJames in his exit speech, is THE most pivotal point in his statement. He cannot represent people who will not take his advice...

The thing is, if the A's are expecting volunteers as 'assistants' and they want everyone to work pro bono and, they fire the spokesperson for taking a booking fee (which *seemed* reasonable) -- BUT -- then you discover the A Family Corporation is raking in huge fees > how can you expect those people to still volunteer and/or operate pro bono?

They at least should be covered for operating expenses incurred if not an equitable distribution of any monies generated. It does seem like MN thought no-one was to profit from Caylee and then discovered the rule really was, only the A's can profit from Caylee and everyone else donates their time.

I don't think it was about money for MN but about the bees attracted to the honey for ulterior motives and how the A's are drawn into that -- as Queen Bee.

That is a great point!

wow. good for him. wonder what he knows.

I think representing them was affecting his practice . I bet they called him 20-30 times a day . Sue this one - sue that one - etc etc
Other clients may not want to be even indirectly
associated with the A's . I know I wouldnt .

Long list of the A's alienation list:

1. TM.
2. LP.
3. TB.
4. "Spokesman."
5. LE.
6. MN.

Am I missing someone? Can the A's destroy anyone else in their path? Looks to me that they are giving up finding little Caylee and Operation Protect KC has taken over, and in that switcharoo they are alienating those who really want to find their granddaughter. I hope media just STOPS talking to the A's. It's enough already...

Exactly! To me they want to be the only people making money off Caylee. They probably feel like they are owed that. IMO they are not owed a damn thing until they tell the truth and then they are owed :behindbar

"The Anthonyville Whorer" (please don't ban me, I just couldn't stop myself and I'll never do it again.)

OMG! Please don't ban me because I laughed at this....please don't ban me because I just spit water at my monitor....LOL

1. TM.
2. LP.
3. TB.
4. "Spokesman."
5. LE.
6. MN.

Am I missing someone? Can the A's destroy anyone else in their path? Looks to me that they are giving up finding little Caylee and Operation Protect KC has taken over, and in that switcharoo they are alienating those who really want to find their granddaughter. I hope media just STOPS talking to the A's. It's enough already...

The G family.

1. TM.
2. LP.
3. TB.
4. "Spokesman."
5. LE.
6. MN.

GA isn't to happy with JB. Wonder if he is next.

THANK YOU. :blowkiss:
(btw, I think he did offer his services to TM)

Actually, I think I was the one who originally made that blunt suggestion to him in a half-joking manner last month. :) At the time, I was (cautiously) impressed with his skillful, low-key way of handling things, his competence, and his dedication to his clients.

I really never counted on the possibility that he might actually become equally impressed by TM and TES's skillful, low-key way of handling things, their dedication, etc. and follow up on my suggestion.

That is not to imply that MN wouldn't have come up with the idea without my nudge. :)

Golly, every time I take a short nap something happens....

There should be a video online from WESH soon (I haven't seen one posted yet). On the video, MN states that the A's were "adversarial to the police" and "adversarial" to the media, etc. That was part of why he left, he says.

MOO, adversarial is an understatement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back