Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Celina gave her age as 18 and sometimes 20 in certain chat rooms.So she must have been open to deception on some level. MOO My guess would be that an older boy "befriended " her. Probably someone not that far away. He might well be a lot older. If he told her that " no one can know " about their relationship, she might just have gone along with it. MOO And somehow arranged to see him that evening. It's the pullover and the shoes. MOO Although I still do believe that she was abducted by a stranger, or someone she knew only slightly,who came into her home. MOO

where did you read about Celina's behavior in chat rooms?
I haven't even read that she went into any chat rooms at all?

Celina's Dad Asks For Her To Come Home

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

I don't know why he has a different last name...

I'm glad he's there and he may have just come to speak, not to stay.
I think having one of her parents talk is good. At least we know someone wants her to come home.

Celina's daddy has the same last name as her (half?) sister.

So... if LN, who is CC's mother, had CC when she was in a relationship with Daddy Laro,
but not married, was LN's last name Cass at that time and CC took her mother's last name?

But older sis (KL) took Daddy Laro's last name.
And maybe KL's bio mother is NOT LN.

Yikes... now I'm really confused!!!

Nothing for certainon the other apartment(s). I just assumed that they had checked all of them, because when they said they madeeveryone leave, they also said they made the people that lived in the home behind the house where they lived leave their home also. Good question!
Thanks, HRCODEPINK, I hadn't heard that about the house behind Celina's. With all the resources the local LE has brought in like the FBI CARD team, I know with my head that they have done all that, but with my heart I still think about similarities to Jessica Lunsford. So hearing that the tenants in another house also had to vacate helps! Sadly, this case also reminds me of Brooke Bennett. I'd like to think that the fact that the SF's FB page is not private may actually be a sign that he was not involved. He does not appear to be hiding his interests. To me it means that he is not in the same pure-evil class as Michael Jacques! MJ's priors were known by Brooke's family but his secreton-line world with his stepdaughter and his abuse of her were not. He sought the opportunity to groom girls and had easy access as a stepfather and an uncle from his marriage. Celina's SF does not appear as devious as MJ. He isn't a FB friend of Celina's. And I didn't see any obviously underage girlson his page. He doesn't post about things young girls are interested in to get them to interact with him. I read that he was retired. Maybe it made him feel virile to have all these women as friends. Maybe that is how he passed the time while his wife was at work. I'm not saying that doesn't disgust me or that he couldn't be involved. Just that he doesn't seem good at covering his tracks, and the tracks he's left don't seem to involve children.

So... if LN, who is CC's mother, had CC when she was in a relationship with Daddy Laro,
but not married, was LN's last name Cass at that time and CC took her mother's last name?

Woah, this family tree is starting to look like a bramble bush.

OK, maybe this. Mr&Mrs Laro have KL. Mrs Laro gets pregnant with daughter #2, and also divorces Mr Laro. She becomes Ms Cass and delivers baby, named Celina Cass. ? Why not give her Dad's name though? In any case, there are WAY too many names to keep track of!

I read that Celina gave her age as 18 and sometimes 20 in certain chat rooms.So she must have been open to deception on some level. MOO My guess would be that an older boy "befriended " her. Probably someone not that far away. He might well be a lot older. If he told her that " no one can know " about their relationship, she might just have gone along with it. MOO And somehow arranged to see him that evening. It's the pullover and the shoes. MOO Although I still do believe that she was abducted by a stranger, or someone she knew only slightly,who came into her home. MOO

My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter. She has always looked mature for her age and is very beautiful. We were always on the lookout for guys from my son's hockey team or something trying to get to know her, even with the huge age gap. There was always someone posting ' Yo, Wassup..' on her MySpace or suddenly coming onto her Instant Messaging saying ' Hey, want to go to a party?' [ these would not be actual 'friends' of my sons, just random team mates or acquaintances.]

She is 19 now, but when she was in middle school she always got strange anonymous messages and I had her password and read through her computer every night. It was kind of scary looking back on it. Which leads me to Celina.

Celina and my daughter were in very different circumstances. My daughter spent her middle school summers in Malibu's junior lifeguards program. She was on the beach with cute surfers and she is not shy. So when she got any strange or anonymous comments on her computer she always instantly deleted and blocked them. She had no urge to meet any new friends. But Celina was shy and she did not have a way in her daily life to meet and communicate with cute boys. I think she was aware that she was going to turn into a very pretty teen, but was probably feeling awkward at the time. So in her situation, IF an anonymous screen name began talking to her, imo, she would answer. I think someone could begin an online relationship by IM'ing her, and complimenting her, listening to her. And they may have, knowing her sister was gone, suggested she come outside and see who her secret admirer was. She may have thought he was 13, 14 or so, and he may have been 20, 30, 40....

Maybe Cass is the mothers maiden name??

Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass. But I was on an ipad and it wouldn't post.

According to the FB pages of LN's cousins, her family name is Cass. So the sheriff in Colebrook is LN's cousin.

What is her biological father's name?

Maybe Cass is the mothers maiden name??

Older sister has a different last name, too, as does brother... not sure if brother is step-dad's son or mom's child from previous man??

This family tree sure is confusing...

Looks like they all have slept all over the place!

I am looking for the Celina Cass missing persons link that was posted on her somewhere and now I can't find it. There was a lunchonette on the page and I think I have been there!

CC and her sis KL both had IMVU listed under activities. It was mentioned elsewhere on a FB page that someone there had supposedly found CC as a 16 & 20 yr old , on a chat and/or game site....
so maybe she played/chatted/posted other than FB and maybe on IMVU?

LE seems stumped, but surely deciphering computer use is garnering some leads, on can hope.

I am gonna keep harping on those shoes- no mention has been made what kind of shoe. And shoes don't leave a house by themselves.

And for obvious reasons, people don't leave alive without their shoes. Perps seem to forget about the shoes and have to scramble for a made up description. Some husbands have even claimed women left barefoot. In the Hailey Dunn case it's black shoes, pink shoes, black flip flops, etc. etc.

Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html

Celina's father who has been very ill in the hospital went on camera that he was o.k. and urged his daughter to please come home. He looked tired and worried. If anyone wishes to pull up the report it is on www.wmur channel 9 news. This case just gets more heartbreaking. skier

Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

According to the FB pages of LN's cousins, her family name is Cass. So the sheriff in Colebrook is LN's cousin.

What is her biological father's name?[/quote]

BBM

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father, as far as I know.
He's the one who gave the presser & calls himself
Daddy, when speaking out to her.

Total Speculation:
How's this.....
Louisa is born Louisa Cass.
She marries/has relationship with Mr Mullaney & has her son KM, who is now 20(?)
Louisa then marries/has relationship with Adam Laro & has KL, who is now 16(?)
Louisa gets preg again, with Mr L. as father, they break up & Louisa takes back/has kept her
maiden name & she has CC.

But Louisa is in another relationship, isn't sure who the bio dad is, has CC, gives her the Cass
last name & later realizes that Laro is actually the bio dad. Whew!

Oh yeah... Louisa meets SF, WN & marries him last October, and becomes LCLN

Celina's Dad Asks For Her To Come Home

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

I don't know why he has a different last name...

I'm glad he's there and he may have just come to speak, not to stay.
I think having one of her parents talk is good. At least we know someone wants her to come home.

Thanks for the link. I got emotional listening to him. God Bless him and Celina. I hope she comes home soon. :(

Did anyone notice that gentleman behind the dad with the hat. My goodness. He looked so distraught. :(

I'm so glad someone from her family finally spoke up for her.

Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

What is her biological father's name?

Adam Laro is her father's name.

Question for the experts. With paranoid schizophrenia, isn't promiscuity common? TIA!!

this is the relationships as far as I can tell, and much of this info comes from rumor based info on FB pages.

Mom LC, LL, LN
LC marries DadLaro, becomes LL. Has daughter KL.
Divorces DadLaro Becomes LC. Has daughter CC.
Involved with Boyfriend M, father to KM.
Breaks up with Boyfriend M, but keeps KM. (now there are KL, KM, and CC)
LC marries WN, father to ?N not sure of this step brother. Becomes LN.

Family: LN, WN, KL, KM, CC and ?N possible step brother?

Jane Younge used the word "discovered" in the PC. "We have not discovered Celina". :(

Thanks for the link. I got emotional listening to him. God Bless him and Celina. I hope she comes home soon. :(

Did anyone notice that gentleman behind the dad with the hat. My goodness. He looked so distraught. :(

I'm so glad someone from her family finally spoke up for her.

bbm

I did notice him. And the AG gave him a reassuring pat on their way out, I wonder who he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member