Lee Hollander - Attorney representing Mark Sievers

villager

Reaction score
NewsPress says that Lee Hollander is MS Attorney. I can't copy article. Maybe someone else can.

http://criminalattorney-fortmyers.com/attorney-profiles/381946

About Hollander & Hanuka Attorneys At Law Fort Myers, FL Law Office

Lee Hollander, Esq.
Licensed to practice criminal defense in both State and Federal court
Board Certified in Criminal Law
Former prosecutor - 17 years
33 years of practical experience in courts throughout Florida

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ytfreemanlaw.com/

Naples-Miami Criminal Defense Attorney | White Collar Crime | Real Estate-Mortgage-Corporate Fraud

Yale T. Freeman, P.A.
Mr. Freeman’s areas of concentration in both defense and investigations are:

Criminal Law
Criminal Law - White Collar
Economic Crime
Healthcare Fraud
Real Estate/Mortgage Fraud
Defalcation
Federal Grand Jury Proceedings
Corporate Fraud
Political Corruption
Aviation Violations
Commerce and Export Violations
First Amendment
Money Laundering
Securities Fraud
Environmental Investigations

p.s. i had to look up defalcation:
A defalcation is an amount of funds misappropriated by a person trusted with its charge; also, the act of misappropriation, or an instance thereof.

I believe, from their website, that Hollander is a criminal defense attorney.

The onion is slowly getting peeled here. Really sad to see a woman that worked her butt off was having money issues. Her office manager was a snake in a suit or should I say his scrubs.

Surprised to see Mark has hired a criminal defense attorney when he hasn't been charged with a crime. Is that typical in high-profile cases like this, or does it mean he knows they're moving in on him?

Surprised to see Mark has hired a criminal defense attorney when he hasn't been charged with a crime. Is that typical in high-profile cases like this, or does it mean he knows they're moving in on him?
I think he may be primarily a white-collar crimes attorney.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think he may be primarily a white-collar crimes attorney.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Lee Hollander commenting on a criminal case.....Thanks to Youtube!
[video=youtube;2ZTESJSkCsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZTESJSkCsI[/video]
And my next observation is that the attorney count has increased...Hollander + Freeman (Not in the same offices, though?)

Lee Hollander commenting on a criminal case.....Thanks to Youtube!

interesting that the woman he represented, (from the video link), was arrested for Prescription Fraud

interesting that the woman he defended (from the video link), was arrested for Prescription Fraud
DMAC55....OH GEE WHIZ...What a coincidence, huh? (Can't slip anything past my fellow sleuths...snip, snap, KA-CHING!) And CWW is being represented by Elizabeth Parker, who prosecuted Dalia D on the attempted "murder for hire" case of her spouse. Amazingly familiar themes, go figure.

Sievers' attorney: 'Not sure' LCSO has it correct
Posted: Dec 08, 2015 5:57 PM CST Updated: Dec 08, 2015 6:55 PM CST
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30699768/sievers-attorney-not-sure-lcso-has-it-correct

Lee County, FL - The Lee County Sheriff's Office contends that Mark Sievers stopped cooperating in the investigation into his wife's murder, and implicated him as the mastermind of a murder-for-hire scheme. But Sievers' criminal defense attorney, Lee Hollander, sees things differently.
"I understand there are some allegations," Hollander said. "I'm not sure that the sheriff's office interpretations of those are correct."
The girls are aware of their mother's absence, but maybe not of the specifics related to her death.

"They have the general idea that, yeah, mommy is gone, and dad's going to take care of us," he said. "I'm not sure if they're that knowledgeable on the minuscule parts."

Hollander claims MS was silent all along, because LCSO asked him to be!! And LCSO reports, that MS did not cooperate in the investigation, which Hollander initiated in his letter to the LCSO back in July! Hollander does not think the interpretations of LCSO allegations are correct! But, but, ..

-Nin

Hollander claims MS was silent all along, because LCSO asked him to be!! And LCSO reports, that MS did not cooperate in the investigation, which Hollander initiated in his letter to the LCSO back in July! Hollander does not think the interpretations of LCSO allegations are correct! But, but, ..

-Nin

And that's what you would call "spin." Of course LCSO asked him to be silent... to the public and media, not THEM and their investigation. We are not imbeciles, Mr. Hollander with all due respect.

As for what the girls know - they know Mommy is " gone"? Surely I hope this means they know she is deceased, I agree hold the details, and I assume they know since they attended the funeral, but please tell me they are being told the truth and getting professional help to deal with it? The use of the term "gone" is abhorrent to me, she didn't leave them she was taken from them. <end rant>

More spin than the wash cycle on my washing machine.

Dr. Sievers is 'gone'??????? What a way to put it. These poor little girls went to their Mother's funeral and they know she is dead. They know she is not ever coming back. I do not see how they could miss knowing that their own Dad is thought to have something to do with it. These girls are 8 and 10 years old, not 2 and 5. They know what's going on, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back