Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to assume the silence from LE on this case means they have a good part of the case figured out. If not, then this silence is inexcusable.

I still believe the most likely scenario is that someone in the Placker or Whitaker families stepped on someone's toes. And I think someone in the Placker or Whitaker families know's this.

The silence from those families is deafening.

Could it be they are keeping their heads down because they don't trust LE? Not that they have done anything wrong, but concern that LE will do what is right.

The silence of the families? :confused: Mr. Placker has done several interviews pleading for anyone who has any information to contact the police. Mr. Placker says he does believe that local LE and OSBI will solve this case. He said that hope, is what keeps him going everyday along with the emotional support they have received in their community.

He was just interviewed last Thursday, I believe, on Greta and with an area reporter that same day and he has done other interviews.

I have wondered why the Whitakers have not made a plea but I am sure they are still very much grieving about their terrible loss. Some have the courage to speak out and others do not.

imo

Hi Ocean~
Did you ever read anything about a classmate of the girls making threats against one or both of them? I remember reading at some point that one of the girls had threatened to turn someone in for drug use. It seems that there must be something in one of the girls backgrounds to have spurred someone to this terrible crime!

I cant even remember where that came from Ruflossn. Wasn't it on youtube or something like that?

I have never heard it mentioned by the national or local area media though that I can remember.

But in all honesty if that were true then LE would have checked them out very early on. It is much easier to solve a case if there was some kind of real link to the possible perps and the victims. Since nothing has come of that I don't know if it may have been rumor or if those people had iron clad alibis and may have taken LDTs.

imoo

I have been doing searches for stolen white trucks...for the past 2 hrs... I am tired. Do ya'll think our contact ( the reporter) that has communicated with our member would know if more updates are going to happen. I am sorry I can't remember who our member is and I will admit I am lazy at this time to look it up.

Have we looked at this guy yet?
http://www.ok.gov/launch.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doc.state.ok.us%2Fescapes%2Fescapes.htm

CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

NAME: CRAIG, JONATHAN
RACE: W
SEX: Male
DOB: 21-JAN-1969
HEIGHT: 5 FT. 9 IN.
WEIGHT: 181 LBS.
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Brown
COMMENTS: NONE
ALIAS: Craig, Jeremy M
ALIAS: Craig, Jonathon P
ALIAS: Graig, Johnathan P
BODY MARK: (CONV)S-RHIP S-LBICEP S-LBACKLEGT-LSHOULDER,S-BACK OF HEAD
BODY MARK: (TAT ABDOM)NCIC "CRAIG"
BODY MARK: (TAT BACK)NCIC UPPER LEFT: TRIBAL
BODY MARK: (TAT L ARM)NCIC UPPER: "ST"

Have we looked at this guy yet?
http://www.ok.gov/launch.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.doc.state.ok.us%2Fescapes%2Fescapes.htm

6zr6tu.jpg
[/IMG]

CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

NAME: CRAIG, JONATHAN
RACE: W
SEX: Male
DOB: 21-JAN-1969
HEIGHT: 5 FT. 9 IN.
WEIGHT: 181 LBS.
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Brown
COMMENTS: NONE
ALIAS: Craig, Jeremy M
ALIAS: Craig, Jonathon P
ALIAS: Graig, Johnathan P
BODY MARK: (CONV)S-RHIP S-LBICEP S-LBACKLEGT-LSHOULDER,S-BACK OF HEAD
BODY MARK: (TAT ABDOM)NCIC "CRAIG"
BODY MARK: (TAT BACK)NCIC UPPER LEFT: TRIBAL
BODY MARK: (TAT L ARM)NCIC UPPER: "ST"

I remember this guy, way back. I think he's close, but I think the consesus was that he didn't look NA enough:confused:

I remember this guy, way back. I think he's close, but I think the consesus was that he didn't look NA enough:confused:
The POI was described as lean. This guy would be pretty stocky at that weight and height.
White Male; 5 ft. 9 in. tall; 181 pounds; Brown hair; Brown eyes;

The POI was described as lean. This guy would be pretty stocky at that weight and height.
White Male; 5 ft. 9 in. tall; 181 pounds; Brown hair; Brown eyes;

Right, I believe the POI was described as being 6.0 ft, NA with possible caucasian or european.

Right, I believe the POI was described as being 6.0 ft, NA with possible caucasian or european.
IF it was just one person who saw this guy I would think maybe they were off on the height and etc. Many view a person at a height much taller than they actually are.

But, since there was more than one witness who helped with the sketch, it must be a close discription.

Who, what, swim where....what did I miss?

LOL, ona my favorite, of many lines from 'Finding Nemo'...sometimes I just feel that way....trying to keep up w/you all. Here, in Brook Bennetts case, MJD, on and on........I was just thinking .....just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

:D:blowkiss: ;)

LOL, ona my favorite, of many lines from 'Finding Nemo'...sometimes I just feel that way....trying to keep up w/you all. Here, in Brook Bennetts case, MJD, on and on........I was just thinking .....just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

:D:blowkiss: ;)
You Dork! :heart:

Well call me stupid..I was clening up my tiny pic page ended up deleting pic so that is what happen to the pic in my post

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20080624/NEWS01/806240307

Longview Police Arrest Woman Driving Stolen Pickup Truck
East Texas

LONGVIEW — A license plate check early Sunday morning by police led the arrest of a Hallsville woman who authorities said was driving a stolen vehicle.

Longview Police Officer Robert Neibert spotted a white Chevrolet pickup truck traveling southbound on Mobberly Avenue at around 12:10 a.m.

“A check of the license plate on the vehicle showed it to be reported stolen out of Harrison County,” Longview Police Department public information officer Shaun Pendleton said.

The officer then stopped the vehicle, which was driven by 26-year-old Daphne Ann Brook of Hallsville, who was then taken into police custody....

Truck found in Clearwater River was stolen

http://www.klewtv.com/news/22163824.html

Sunk%20Truck%20KLEW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads