UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that just hit me when I re read this....
We have "fast Sunday" which is usually the first Sunday of the month.
Unless his ward did something out of the ordinary then IMO that Sunday
they would have been fasting....
You usually break the fast with dinner.
So I agree.... he knew it was Sunday!
JMO

Wow! And he made dinner that night because Susan was in bed with an ear-ache!

It was UNUSUAL for him to make dinner too so he MUST remember!

Good find Harleysnana!

Oh,...........................wait, ........................we're not supposed to be looking at Josh.

:slap:

fran

Family of missing West Valley mom says speculation about husband does no good

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705351139/Family-Speculation-doesnt-help.html

Can't help but think Laci's & Lori's parents who stood by their son-in-law -- until their hearts were broken by reality.

I'd like to know if LE told the family that JP was doing everything asked of him & was cooperating, or if that's what JP told them.

I feel really bad for them, because all they can really do right now is hope for the best & that includes not thinking the worst about JP.

IIRC, a friend was able to get Josh on his cell phone on Monday. The friend informed him that the family was being looked for. It took Josh two hours to get home after the phone call. So he could have been as close as two hours away. God she could be anywhere. I sure hope there are some phone pings.

Can't help but think Laci's & Lori's parents who stood by their son-in-law -- until their hearts were broken by reality.

I'd like to know if LE told the family that JP was doing everything asked of him & was cooperating, or if that's what JP told them.

I feel really bad for them, because all they can really do right now is hope for the best & that includes not thinking the worst about JP.

They may have told him JP is cooperating but perception is everything.

The FACT is he had an appointment with LE to talk to them on Friday and he was a 'NO SHOW.'

IF he was in fact 'fully cooperating,' he would have been at HQ Friday IF not sooner.

His wife is missing for crying-out-loud. Time is of the essence. Unless he knows something we don't.

:innocent:
fran

I predict one surfaces in...4 days. Feel free to post your own guesses, but something tells me one will surface.

I cast my vote for Susan's "best friend".

was she the one who got a hold of him on his cell phone on Monday after no one else could reach him? If so, I agree with your vote.
I agree with Lovejac too.

Why does he answer the phone THEN but at no other time in the night when people were calling him. Seems Josh was BUSY. If he really cared about his wife sick at home he would have 1) stayed home with her 2) if he just HAD to leave that night at midnight and go camping he would/should have kept the freaking phone on in case she needed him.

With this id!ot's stories it is no wonder there is speculation as to what he may have had to do with the fact that his wife is missing without her car, purse, and cell phone, and most importantly, HER CHILDREN that she loved very much.

Any mom's out there? Would you let you husband take the kids camping in the cold, especially a one year old in diapers? I would not.

Does the family not want to know information from the LAST PERSON who saw Susan? That would be JP. And they don't want any speculation? They seem to not realize how crucial it is that he be investigated, if they want to know what happened to Susan, due to that FACT that he was the last person to see her.

Any mom's out there? Would you let you husband take the kids camping in the cold, especially a one year old in diapers? I would not.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let my one year old go camping period.. If I had one.. camper or not.. there's just too many things to keep track of when they're that age. imo..

also let us not forget a missing quilt and a wet spot drying in the house with fans pointed at it! I mean geeze! I cannot believe there has not been an arrest yet!

Some reports say the baby is 1 year old, some say he's 2.

Not that it matters much, but personally I would love to have that clear.

Having been a realtor, or being one, he knows which homes are vacant and he could've spent the night in one of them.

The utilities in the vacant home may be turned off, thus the generator he brought with him could've powered a portable heater or furnace that was already in the vacant home (or that he brought with him.)

Um silly question here, what does IIRC stand for? i just can't figure that acronym out. Thanks :)

I'm just so pizzed I haven't even been able to post here! GDI! This idiot's story has to be the worst one yet.

No doubt LE is checking where Josh's cell phone pinged when he was "camping." I just have a gut feeling Susan is closer to home than he wants them to believe.

I know - kinda like Molesterfield going camping, then dropping off all the bedding at the cleaners in his bare feet. If you followed the Danielle Van Dam case.

Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid men!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member