NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I must walk away for a few minutes. It pains my heart to know such evil lurks on God's green earth.

Shaniya, you did not deserve any of this. I know you are at peace now and will never hurt again! I'm so sorry your mommy was so mean to you and you had to suffer at the hands of that awful man. I love you honey and you will live in a lot of hearts forever.

WOW...
http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2010/01/29/6916849/102951-Search_of_HP_Mini_1000_computer.swf

(Page 3)

On November 13, 2009, Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department responded to
the residence of MARIO ANDRETTE MCNEILL'S located at 922 Washington Drive
Fayetteville, North Carolina, regarding a breaking and entering. As a part of the
investigation, SGT. CAROLYN POLLARD made contact MARIO ANDRETTE
MCNEILL'S live-in girlfriend, “AA” and noted that there were two computers
present. Later that night, Detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department returned to
execute a search warrant. Detectives noted that one of the computers that was there
earlier during the day was missing .

OMG! Have you read the one of the 1998 Buick?

It says in an interview on 11/11/2009 AD told LE that Coe was at the house the night Shaniya was taken. She said she and Coe were in an argument and Coe struck Shaniya with his fist and she fell to the floor. She said Coe then wrapped Shaniya in a blanket and put her in the Buick and left with her.

Well, that explains why Coe was arrested doesn't it?!?!?

It also proves IMO AD is a liar!!!!

So IMO a lot of the evidence LE has on AD is coming from her own mouth by the way of false statements!!!!

OMG...I just read it! I don't even have words to respond to that! I always wondered what info they had on Coe in the beginning, to arrest him. Looks like they "took her word for it". No wonder Coe was so angry.

edit: Ok, I'm done...no more. I can't read another word tonight! I am going to pray. I am disgusted and beyond angry. NOT ONE ADULT IN THAT HOUSE ADMITTED TO SEEING MAM. AD's interviews were lie after lie!

This is what did me in... (http://www.wral.com/asset/news/local/2010/01/29/6916804/102914-Search_of_1998_Buick.swf)

...Shaniya's brother woke up asking where she was, and AD told him she was supposed to be with him. (AD must be another DD Moore) How dare she put that burden on that baby! Also, Shaniya was last seen sleeping with her mother...(if that can be believed...who knows with all the lies)

February 3, 2010

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyuY6Qtg4Hk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ui9Ea2_RE[/ame]

A lot of this has been rehash, Including that a computer in MAMs house went missing in the same day.
The cell phones on MAMs phone was new info from last week.....

I agree-with the guy who said:
The mother should be charged with accessory.
I agree with the person who said:
Extreme cases should have extreme punishment other wise people will continue to think
they can get away with things.

It was pretty hard reading those documents. Puts a play in my mind of the events that occurred and it's hard to think that little angel was off to bed not realizing what was going to happen to her..and her brother, oh that blessed child, looking for his little sister. I pray for him and hope he is in a better home with better people. Poor children. I swear, I will never stop crying over this little child. I thought I was beyond caring and crying and loving a child I never met or known, but Shaniya has proven that I'm not.

Yeah, a lot of it has been discussed. But there is a lot of new info in those documents too.

What gets me is the 911 call sounded fake from the first time I heard it. Now, to find out the very next day, AD made up that elaborate story about Coe.

So from the first couple of days, ADs statements contradicted each other.

And, just as we thought, ADs son gave LE info from the night before. This child gave info none of the adults would admit to.

Where is aunt BD????? She had to know what Shaniya was going thru.
My guess would be she is/was spilling the beans on her sister and that's the only way she's not locked up.

The "water in a cup" that made Shaniya sleepy is also very interesting. From reading the document, AD told LE that. Why? Why would she to that? Was it to imply someone else in the house drugged Shaniya. Was it to cover her own sorry butt?

LE had a lot more evidence in the first few days than I thought.

Yeah, a lot of it has been discussed. But there is a lot of new info in those documents too.

What gets me is the 911 call sounded fake from the first time I heard it. Now, to find out the very next day, AD made up that elaborate story about Coe.

So from the first couple of days, ADs statements contradicted each other.

And, just as we thought, ADs son gave LE info from the night before. This child gave info none of the adults would admit to.

Where is aunt BD????? She had to know what Shaniya was going thru.
My guess would be she is/was spilling the beans on her sister and that's the only way she's not locked up.

The "water in a cup" that made Shaniya sleepy is also very interesting. From reading the document, AD told LE that. Why? Why would she to that? Was it to imply someone else in the house drugged Shaniya. Was it to cover her own sorry butt?

LE had a lot more evidence in the first few days than I thought.

I thought that just as well. I actually remember hearing the 911 tape on NG just as I was tuning in to the show before finding out she had been arrested and my first thought was, no one actually believes this do they?!

That is why I won't be surprised if the next set of information released to the public will include what BD knows. Come on now, it's a trailer and from what I recall, BD was the only other adult there, including her own child and Shaniya and her brother. If the little brother heard McNeill in that trailer, unless she was dead asleep in a coma, she had to have known something was up.

Exactly what I thought. From what we know of AD-the 911 call, implying Shaniya knew how to "unlock the front door", then accusing Coe of taking Shaniya-this woman is hell bent on covering her lying butt.

What gets me heated is the documents released the fact that the adults first noticed the child missing at 5:30, yet don't call 911 till 6:53!! I'm sorry but if my child were missing I would not be waiting a full hour to make a call to authorities. Damn, I just can't wait for more info to roll in. But what I really want is for the trial to start already. I would love to be a juror in that case.

So from the information we now know of McNeill, it seems he has long been a child predator who was just never caught.... a PERVERT liking young girls, and I agree with a previous post, from the fact that he had sexually explicit pictures of a young girl on his phone...who I strongly believe was NOT Shaniya, because if it were, it would have been released...strongly suggests this is not the first time he has had the opportunity to prey on young girls. The warrant seems to imply numerous counts of sexually explicit photos on his phone, this young girl's included. This guy is just sick and what makes me boiling mad is that with a rap sheet like his---drugs, shooting and assaulting an officer---I cannot believe that he was released.

After reading all of the affidavits, I can only pray that AD and MAM are given the death penalty! Not only does one infer from them that AD was complacennt, she lied to police, tried to blame an innocent man, and lied to her older son, who apparently SAW the sicko in the house.... Just disgusting, disturbing, infuriating, and down right evil.

Ok, I just went back and read most of the first thread from 11/10-11/11/2009.

Some interesting things…

The neighbor initially reported the “banging” or “beating” noise at around 3:00 am.
It was later stated that the noise was from her garbage can hitting the side of her trailer.
We know Shaniya’s feces covered blanket was found in that trash can.
Then we found in the documents last night that AD’s 7 year old son stated he saw a black man with dreadlocks that he had never seen before in the trailer the night before.

This tells me MAM didn’t just pull up the morning of the 11th and take Shaniya to the hotel.

We know it was reported very early that the trailer had a sewerage/septic problem.
We were told by LE that feces was found on the porch and railing of the trailer.
So, did they just initially think there was a sewerage/septic problem and then later realized that Shaniya had been assaulted in the trailer?
Often times when a child this small is sexually assaulted, they lose control of their bowels.
IMO there may not have been a sewerage problem. If they found evidence of a sexual assault at the trailer, there is no reason AD and BD would not have known about it. We are not talking about a 7,000 square foot mansion here.
IMO AD knew exactly what was going on because this was her form of payment for the drugs she had already ingested.

I’m still reading the first thread, but wanted to comment on these things.

IMO MAM was there the night before. It was reported Shaniya felt tired after drinking “water” from a cup. There is no telling how long or how many times he assaulted Shaniya that night before taking her with him to the Hotel. This may also explain the 7 year old brother’s statement that he heard stomping sounds and went back to sleep.

This would tell me (I HATE TO TYPE THIS) that Shaniya’s little body would have been so damaged that there was no way they could just clean her up and act like nothing happened. So, monsters decide MAM will take her and “do away” with her.

AD waited a little while and made her false 911 call.

He just thought he would stop by the local hotel first. SICK!!!! But, that’s where he made his mistake because of the cameras.

Another interesting tidbit I now remember and read in the first thread, the manager of Sleepy Hollow, B. Davenport, said she had footage from 4 surveillance cameras for a span of 1 month. That’s a lot of info to have. The comings and goings for a month prior to the crime could give LE a lot of info on what went on there.

I'll message Tricia and see what that requires. I'm not a criminal attorney, and I never give legal advice online, but I don't mind trying to explain things in a general way when I can.

glitering_sign.gif

I am sorry everyone failed you Shaniya--every single person let you down. You are worth so much more...

:parrot:

I am sorry everyone failed you Shaniya--every single person let you down. You are worth so much more...

:parrot:

DITTO!!!!!!!!! that is so true Kiki

Thinking of you all the time little angel.

I pop in here for news, but have not much to say.
I feel sad, I feel angry, and I know you are free :)
RIP Princess - you made a permanent imprint on many hearts.

DITTO!!!!!!!!! that is so true Kiki

Thinking of you all the time little angel.

I pop in here for news, but have not much to say.
I feel sad, I feel angry, and I know you are free :)
RIP Princess - you made a permanent imprint on many hearts.

So true. Talk about footprints in a person's life. I will never forget her, or how she changed me.

susyq :blowkiss: have not seen you. :)

I too am at a loss for what to say, except to Shaniya- I am waiting for Spring, for your flowers, and for your justice.

Thanks to all who continue to keep this precious child alive in their hearts and souls.

Oriah

I too am at a loss for what to say, except to Shaniya- I am waiting for Spring, for your flowers, and for your justice.

Thanks to all who continue to keep this precious child alive in their hearts and souls.

Oriah

Hi Oriah...:wave:
I cant wait to see pictures of shaniya's flowers, that is such a loving thing to do....:beats:

Cant wait for justice either....this case seems to hang on....
So we read, and read, and one day soon Justice will come.
:read: :read: :read:

Hi Oriah...:wave:
I cant wait to see pictures of shaniya's flowers, that is such a loving thing to do....:beats:

Cant wait for justice either....this case seems to hang on....
So we read, and read, and one day soon Justice will come.
:read: :read: :read:

I will absolutely watch for the first buds. How do I post a pic on here?? :)

Personally, the only peace I gather from this case is that I believe ultimately justice is done... whether here on earth or elsewhere. And preferably both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77