AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Gardenlady, I think it's up to 5 or 6 men and LE says multiple victims under the age of 16.

Donnie Holland
Dustin Kent
Scott Wood
Derek Wood
At this point LE said to expect 2-3 more arrests, then
Paul Nova Holland-Donnie's son, so I guess there's more to come.

ColdPizza, I worry about the victims too. If it needs moved to the PL that's fine with me.

What a sick bunch of uncle cousin brothers. Can you imagine growing up a little girl in that nest of vipers?

Wait.....Was it ever stated that the victims were all female? For some reason, I want to think they are. Maybe I had better go back and read more.....

Yeah this is just... Beyond horrific. An entire section of the family's men involved in this? Just absolutely disgusting.

So many of them involved, and no one else in the family knew? Hard to believe that, if that's what the rest are claiming... :furious:

I don't believe for one second that none of them knew or at least had a suspicion.

All :moo:

Gardenlady, I think it's up to 5 or 6 men and LE says multiple victims under the age of 16.

Donnie Holland
Dustin Kent
Scott Wood
Derek Wood
At this point LE said to expect 2-3 more arrests, then
Paul Nova Holland-Donnie's son, so I guess there's more to come.

ColdPizza, I worry about the victims too. If it needs moved to the PL that's fine with me.

My thoughts are this isn't going away any time soon and it may get worse. In order to sleuth further and get more info without all the google bots infiltrating the www it may be a better place in consideration of the victims.

:twocents:

Incest against Holland, Kent and Randall Wood. No incest charges against Derek Wood. So the some of the victims are blood related to the first 3? Kent and Randall Wood have no blood relationship and are only related by marriage as brother in laws correct? Kent is married to Randall Wood's sister? And Derek Wood is a nephew from another sister? And Holland is a nephew from yet another sister? Making Derek and Holland Jr cousins?

I'm just trying to get this family link straightened out in my head!!!

What kind of sick muthafkkkkk are these? My heart cries for the victims.

Hopeful this is all. This is most likely the 2 more that LE said was coming, or was it 2 more after DW?

LE said on the local news that not all of the perps. are from the family, so I think there will be atleast one more.

Incest against Holland, Kent and Randall Wood. No incest charges against Derek Wood. So the some of the victims are blood related to the first 3? Kent and Randall Wood have no blood relationship and are only related by marriage as brother in laws correct? Kent is married to Randall Wood's sister? And Derek Wood is a nephew from another sister? And Holland is a nephew from yet another sister? Making Derek and Holland Jr cousins?

I'm just trying to get this family link straightened out in my head!!!

I believe Holland Jr is from Holland Sr's first marriage, so not a son of a sister. But everything else you state looks accurate. Yes, this is confirmed by the player's list from Brittney's thread.

I am so sad and sickened. Just for those of you who are just now learning about all this, LE said from the beginning that the crime(s) were "horrific" and the first two arrests (DK and RSW) were just the "tip of the iceberg".

I guess this is (uncle) Donnie Holland's son? Age 20

HOLLAND, DONALD PAUL (W / MALE)
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004708
Booking Date: 07/17/2012 17:02:39
Age On Booking Date: 20
Bond Amount: $20000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: BCSO , Dorm: D , Pod: D , Cell No: 005 Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 912 VAN AVE DAPHNE AL

https://www.facebook.com/paul.n.holland

Question:

Why in the heck is his bond so low when he's obviously a risk - he skipped bond on a prior arrest...

Check it out:

http://blog.al.com/pr-records/2011/08/fairhope_police_reports_aug_15.html?mobRedir=false

Snipped:
Fairhope police reports: August 15-19, 2011

Aug. 17, Donald Paul Holland Jr., of Fairhope was arrested on a failure to appear warrant for a bail-jumping misdemeanor. The arrest was made in the 100 block of North Section Street.

Who all was on that Thanksgiving trip last year where we saw DH's random pictures of bikini clad women? Wasn't there also a remark about a big family fight during or afterward and again about family taking sides? Do all of these current charges and the 4 month long child abuse investigation into DH stem from that Thanksgiving trip?

Ugly, ugly, ugly case!

I am stunned that the disappearance and this case ARENT related. :(

This is just unreal! I just don't know if it was some type of child *advertiser censored* ring or a one time incident or what? I'm leaning toward the child *advertiser censored* stuff. Big money in that sadly. This is so heartbreaking and disgusting.

Was Holland Sr ever charged with anything?

LE said on the local news that not all of the perps. are from the family, so I think there will be atleast one more.

I'm waiting for one of the wives to be arrested. I don't believe for one minute that they didn't know what was going on. It's all so sordid.

I'm very curious of Derek's arrest. It doesn't fit his mo. I looked up second degree & this is what it states:

http://www.houseofruthdothan.org/rapelaws.htm

Snipped:
Section 13A-6-62
Rape in the second degree.
A male commits the crime of rape in the second degree if:
Being 16 years old or older, he engages in sexual intercourse with a female less than 16 and more than 12 years old; provided, however, the actor is at least two years older than the female.
He engages in sexual intercourse with a female who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Rape in the second degree is a Class B felony.
(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, §2311; Acts 1979, No. 79-471, p. 862, §1; Acts 1987, No. 87-607, p. 1056, §2.)

Snipped:
Section 13A-6-64
Sodomy in the second degree.
A person commits the crime of sodomy in the second degree if:
He, being 16 years old or older, engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person less than 16 and more than 12 years old.
He engages in deviate sexual intercourse with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective.

Sodomy in the second degree is a Class B felony.
(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, §2316; Acts 1979, No. 79-471, p. 862, §1; Acts 1987, No. 87-607, p. 1056, §3.)

So, I'm wondering if maybe he could have been 16 or 17, maybe was seeing a non blood relative that was 14 or 15...

FYI- sodomy has various forms, just like oral sex, and is extremely popular amongst the younger population these days - they have this ridiculous attitude about it bc they can't get preggers that way. Stupid, though, when considering the diseases that are still spread.

Who all was on that Thanksgiving trip last year where we saw DH's random pictures of bikini clad women? Wasn't there also a remark about a big family fight during or afterward and again about family taking sides? Do all of these current charges and the 4 month long child abuse investigation into DH stem from that Thanksgiving trip?

Ugly, ugly, ugly case!

Yeah, something about a tire iron.

This is just unreal! I just don't know if it was some type of child *advertiser censored* ring or a one time incident or what? I'm leaning toward the child *advertiser censored* stuff. Big money in that sadly. This is so heartbreaking and disgusting.

Was Holland Sr ever charged with anything?

The day Donald committed suicide was the day he was to meet with investigators. His investigation had been ongoing for about 4 months.
He was not living in the house in Fairhope with his children and was staying at a place near Styx River.

FYI for the newcomers not yet familiar, there's tons of info in Brittney Wood's threads. We have tons of links to most social media sites, news articles, arrest records & mugshots, etc. I'm on my way to FL, otherwise I'd pull them all & bring them here. If somebody has them in their notes online, pls attach them here so we can be thorough. If not, I'll volunteer to do it later or tomorrow night if I get a chance.

To the newbies going over Britt's threads before coming here - grab a box of tissues & make sure ya have a glass of water bc you're sure gonna have a dry mouth from forgetting to pick your mouths up from the floor. Literally.

I believe Holland Jr is from Holland Sr's first marriage, so not a son of a sister. But everything else you state looks accurate. Yes, this is confirmed by the player's list from Brittney's thread.

Right, he is Uncle Donnie's son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back