FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Maybe, but they can't convict him of murder on the grounds that he has testosterone! They can't use a scent of cologne as evidence of motive either, that's very thin.

Maybe one day ,when Dr Vass has gotten his smell machine out to LE.

:floorlaugh:

Tryst with who? Has there been any evidence presented showing that he was having an affair?

The only thing I heard talked about was some date he went on shortly after with his brother and sister-in-law and that means nothing to me.

Maybe, but they can't convict him of murder on the grounds that he has testosterone! They can't use a scent of cologne as evidence of motive either, that's very thin.

that's very true!! its the neck injuries that MIGHT get him. I wish they had done better like looking at his puters maybe they did I dunno but he is smart and appears to be smart enough not to leave a trail. But then like I said about the cologne it could have been spontanious like a fight when he got home. many women are so concerned about image like Lina appears to be that even if he was cheating everyday she might not let that out, you know for appearances sake, its a sign of failure on the womanes part ( she thinks this) I dont think that I think it shows he is a typical man! LOL

It has become my opinion that most if not all men IF they can, will look both ways as if the coast is clear will poke any chick they so desire. Does not mean they are williing to leave the marriage just means they like a variety. this is how they are programed from birth. Women do too but not near as often they are programmed to nurture and have less desire/need to cheat. I saw a study in anthropology where they think the cave man only stayed with his partner for 4 years long enough the kid can get around on his own then he took off for another cave woman. They think this holds true today and can be proven by the length of a marriage, many divorces are sought after 4 years. Interesting.

That could all be true, but its not evidence that this particular man was having an affair, still less that he's a murderer. The prosecution seems to be reaching, and I'm usually not this skeptical before the defense have even started presenting their case.

That could all be true, but its not evidence that this particular man was having an affair, still less that he's a murderer. The prosecution seems to be reaching, and I'm usually not this skeptical before the defense have even started presenting their case.

I wish they would show us all the pics I want to see them i want to know what the odds are of any other possibilites that those injuries could be caused any other way. if there really is a reason other than murder than I would let him walk. I got a feeling though the cops/state know and have seen strangulation enough to know when it is murder and if and when it could be something esle. I do not know this particluar are or state well.

Look at the Anthony case I think they were way too easy on her! didnt call Shirly Pleasea didnt mess with Cindy enough IMO. they appear at least in that juridiction to be easy going in Orange County LOL

I don't place that much trust in cops to know whether or not a wound is strangulation by looking at it. In fact, I could see how a cop could jump to all the wrong conclusions by seeing an injury that looks to him like previous injuries caused by strangulation and then you end up with an innocent person on trial.

I'd go with the forensic pathology evidence. If Michael Baden manages to compound the damage done to the State's expert under cross I think its all over bar the shouting.

So where the slides lost or not?

I do not ilke the witness ,I no longer think he does sound believable. I dont think he is a lying but his excusses are making him sound to unreliable to have confidence in.

I think the defense may be right, he would say anything the state wants him to, and if the facts change, so what? jmo

I love the defense atty. Pitbull, I call him.....He is who I would want, if I ever needed one. He is proving so many mistruths or lies and also that the ME didn't even do the job.......He just signed off the paperwork. GO DEFENSE! I have seizures and that could easily happen to me, what happened to her.

I think the defense may be right, he would say anything the state wants him to, and if the facts change, so what? jmo

sure he would his wife said Casey was innocent too LOL ......do any of yall know where we can see the crime scene pics? i want to see them !! NOW LOL

See, this is where I am at. I think Kaufman probably, maybe did it but the investigation is such that I just don't know if I could convict. It's just such a hot a mess. :/

I haven't decided yet if he is guilty. I am curious about the defense case. I heard on IS that both defense attorneys were prosecutors and that the "pitbull" had an 80% win rate, and he had the same style as a prosecutor. I guess he is one you would want to have on your side, period.

I haven't decided yet if he is guilty. I am curious about the defense case. I heard on IS that both defense attorneys were prosecutors and that the "pitbull" had an 80% win rate, and he had the same style as a prosecutor. I guess he is one you would want to have on your side, period.

Yeah! I am going to go friend him on facebook!
:floorlaugh:

Im torn. I havent been able to pay as much attention as I like but her injuries really bother me. At the same time I see things I rarely see, real emotion from the defendant, he actually cries and gets a red blotchy look under his eyes you just cant fake. That combined with her family support sways me....but I'm having a hard time getting over those injuries to her throat.

Thanks to those who comment! I dont comment nearly as much as I would like due to following on my touchpad and its so hard to type, I really enjoy reading so many posts that read the same thing I would say!

The "experts" were discussing the injuries on IS and they concluded that it is possible to get those type of injuries from vigorous resuscitation, moving, and intubation. The ME also concluded that in triage injuries it can't be determined for sure when and how they were made. I think I have that right. So, he may also be innocent of causing her injuries, or maybe contributed when he tried to resuscitate her before the EMT's arrived.

Will Roids give you that sleep disorder where you have violent attacks in your sleep? I have heard of people killing even driving their car to the mother-in-law's house and killing her and not waking till after he drove home. Just wondering if this could be the case and why it does not fit with any motive? I dont think after listening to this all week that those neck injuries were caused by vomiting or an allergic reaction. If it was allergic I would think we would see swelling of the lips.

If not by murder then I believe they were caused by "positional asphyxiation" on the magazine rack. I am not convinced that it couldn't have been a freak accident. If any defense attorney can convince a jury this occurred it will be the "pitbull" as he is coined.

Dr Jess Ipser.

Did simulations based off of evidence given to him be the state.

Does anyone have a live online link ? I want to watch after in session is over.

See, and I think he is making some great and valid points that I agree with, usually not the case for me.

Something that hasn't been discussed too much is the orange foam that came out of her mouth and the orange "stuff" on her pillow and the floor. That may be explored more in the defense case. I can't see why or how this husband could have constructed all these oddities and why would he? It is unbelievable so that may be why he will win. :what:

remember one of the cops said she heard ticking in the garage and then touched the hood of the car to see if it was warm and she reported it was. So if he did kill her it is possible he dumped the weapon and I recall something about burn marks on the top of her feet like rug burns, that could be caused from the sheet being tucked into the bed like a made up bed your sleeping in and the force of the strangluation cause her to thrash about trying to get free and the sheet made that mark. He could have driven a block or two and dumped the sheet and towel somewhere. The car ticking concerns me..

It was his feet that showed signs of a rug burn and it was suggested it could have happened when he was giving her CPR.

The "experts" were discussing the injuries on IS and they concluded that it is possible to get those type of injuries from vigorous resuscitation, moving, and intubation. The ME also concluded that in triage injuries it can't be determined for sure when and how they were made. I think I have that right. So, he may also be innocent of causing her injuries, or maybe contributed when he tried to resuscitate her before the EMT's arrived.

Thank you, I know Ive missed some important things while trying to watch and run around after a 2 year old!

Not heard the whole trial but I did hear the ER doctor that treated her say when he spoke to Adam about what happened, Adam told him he found her sitting on the toilet.

Yet I've heard other testimony her head was in the magazine rack. I've not reconciled this info yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back