Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

Is that all they are saying?
A suspicious bag? What makes a bag suspicious?
A duffel bag, a plastic bag, a garbage bag?
Anyone know? Think I've had too much coffee!!!:crazy:

I am joining all of you in prayers for this little one to be found.

Although I didn't see it in the video link, local news was reporting that there was yellow tape put up at the scene, after the searchers were cleared out.

Seriously. Look how much money and time has been invested in this case. So many people are involved and meanwhile, KC sits back and smirks.
I have to wonder whether she's smirking today, knowing that so many people are out there tracking her movement at swampy, buggy places she had no reason to have gone.

Given Casey's refusal to communicate all these months, it would be ironic justice for Caylee if her mother's downfall is triggered by the phone that was superglued to her hand.

Although I didn't see it in the video link, local news was reporting that there was yellow tape put up at the scene, after the searchers were cleared out.

TY for the info Miracles! :blowkiss: I'm down with a stomach virus, but am using what energy I have to type and pray. I would love to know how the A's feel (esp KC) right now.

You know, the angel on my shoulder hopes Caylee is found so the poor little baby can be put to rest and the family and everyone who has come to care so much can get some kind of closure. The devil on my other shoulder hopes she's found to show up Casey for refusing to talk about where she could be found.

i wonder how close this is to where that search group found that rope in the water at blanchard. the one that they were tugging on and it was resisting then they finally pulled the rope up.

where can i see this on camera?

Oh I hope this is it, the moment we're all waiting for! I still wish they could give KC truth serum or waterboarding or something to get the truth out of her. I'm sorry, that makes me sound like a really bad person, but dang!

Puleeeeze Valleygirl, how can I think you are a bad person when all along I have said that I thought they should just shoot the whole Anthony family up with sodium penathal and be done with it. The money and time it would save the taxpayers and all the volunteers is huge.

You are not a "bad person" just a fed up one. Fed up with a sociopath that is letting her little girl be loved by the whole country, but obviously not by the mother of the year.:mad:

Prayers to all involved in the search for that little angel.

beyond me what a blogger would know unless they have a VERY close relationship with an LE member. :rolleyes:

David Lohr is one of the few media people that has been allowed in on the search... so whatever he posts, more than likely is true.

I refuse to get worked up on anything that doesn't come directly from TM or LE.

This decision is keeping my stress level at a low roar.

beyond me what a blogger would know unless they have a VERY close relationship with an LE member. :rolleyes:

If you go to the link, you'll see the blogger is warning not to get hopes up every time a discovery is made....

I was aware of this find over an hour ago but did not report on it, as these types of discovery's are made all the time. There is no sense getting everyone worked up into a frenzy over something that is most probably nothing. Unfortunately, since that time one of the volunteers has leaked it to the media and now everyone is tripping all over themselves to get more information.

more at the link

Just FYI, this particular blogger is David Lohr and he is a producer with the Discovery Channel.

David is a member here and is down in Florida at the seach.

I don't know if he has any LE connections but I would trust what he says more than your average blogger.

This is stressful just sitting here waiting. Can you imagine how tense things are in Florida?

Just FYI, this particular blogger is David Lohr and he is a producer with the Discovery Channel.

David is a member here and is down in Florida at the seach.

I don't know if he has any LE connections but I would trust what he says more than your average blogger.

This is stressful just sitting here waiting. Can you imagine how tense things are in Florida?

Thanks Tricia. :blowkiss: I think everyone is just so nervous. We all want closure so much! And no, I can't even imagine what it is like there. I wish I could be there to search.

Here are some screen shots for those unable to see the video; reporter says its is at Blanchard park area near Econ river.

Attachments

• BPcordedarea-01.jpg
    BPcordedarea-01.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 351
  • BPcordedarea-02.jpg
    BPcordedarea-02.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 343
  • BPcordedarea-03.jpg
    BPcordedarea-03.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 342
  • BPcordedarea-04.jpg
    BPcordedarea-04.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 336
  • BPcordedarea-05.jpg
    BPcordedarea-05.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 342
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Warning from blogger on the scene that the bag/towel is probably nothing...
David Lohr isn't just any blogger. He is a respected crime writer and also a member of WS. We can trust what he says. :)

He raises an excellent point. There will be "finds" of all kinds in the next two days. If those finds are worth a second look, LE will come and put up tape until they secure the scene to investigate. They do expect to find many animal remains, suspicious items, and various things which will prove to be nothing involved in this case or any other. We simply can't get overly excited about each "find".

The TES searcher who leaked the information should be immediately taken out of the search. Tim is very adamant about this NOT being tolerated as it should be. Many rumors will be surfacing and it could discourage other people from showing up to search for Caylee.

Let's stick to the search and leave the rumors for the news media to filter out instead. If they do find Caylee...we won't be told about it until a positive ID is made which could take a couple of days or so. The search will continue on and no one will be privy to the information besides OCSO and TES upper management.

David Lohr is one of the few media people that has been allowed in on the search... so whatever he posts, more than likely is true.

did not know that Elphaba, his name wasn't mentioned, jut 'blogger'. sorry

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb