Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the phone... Is it possible that they have all the info they need - recieved from the telco? And that they are saying that they need it still to let the perp/s feel a little more relaxed about what info QPS has?

I'm really wondering what else on that phone is so damned important???

Maybe finger prints? I don't know,

No problemo. I had issues with Rudra but he/she hasnt been back since. We all jump in quickly when we feel strongly about things. Rhodesia did produce a few good eggs.

I dont think Rudra liked me (probably fair enough).....It didnt help that I called him a lady and then after I read back, he was a man...lol.... :blushing:

Regarding the phone... Is it possible that they have all the info they need - recieved from the telco? And that they are saying that they need it still to let the perp/s feel a little more relaxed about what info QPS has?

Perhaps photographic evidence of previous DV.

Welcome and thanks! I am wondering about the fact that DV victims are not encouraged to leave. Why don't these women have these men arrested, charged, put in jail and then they would be safe.

Oh my that is such a complex issue. The cycle of domestic violence is a well documented psychological journey:what:

Tis time for me to go to the land of snooze....zzzzzzzz.......Nigh Nighs lovely people. Let hope we get some good news tomorrow :)

Dream big!!!!! and happy thoughts!!!!

You have a very good memory! I can't remember exactly what I said in detail, but after being on here for almost the whole 7 threads my thoughts have evolved about what I should or should not post on here. I have thought of elaborating on what I first said but the time has never seemed right. Perhaps the time will come and I will explain more, but that might not be until a trial and verdict. I'm not sure. Anyway for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, let me reassure you I'm not withholding any helpful facts.

Similar situation here.

Willough, I'm about to do the same thing... Nighty night all see you tomorrow!

Nite people. I stayed up sooo late last night catching up on all the posts. So glad I found this forum. Funny and smart you guys got it alll goin on. Catch you tomorrow night.

The phone was only a focus point when they were trying to locate Allison.

They haven't said anything about the phone since Allison's body was located.

The contents of text messages, phone calls etc can be traced by the phone service provider.

The only things on that phone that the police can't get thru the phone telco is photos and any sound or video recordings.

ok after this I will not harp on about the phone-ever, ever, again. After reading some posts and much reflection, IMHO, the phone is key. And I am not of the opinion that it would clear GBC. The direction of the QPS leads one to assume that this was NOT a random attack-even said so themselves. So, IF ABC knew her attacker, and if she died at home, the phone was more than likely ditched afterwards (thanks Thinking & itsthevibe) to make it look as though she had gone for a walk. OR...ABC died at the park (main suspect=gbc), and phone ditched there anyway....and built the 'gone for a walk story' afterwards. Either way, IF the main perp contacted 3rd/4th party?....I would guess that it was done using ABC's phone. Sure as sugar not likely on perp's phone. IMO that is why qps have been busting their gut to try and find it...they are still looking for it, after ABC has been found...

This may have been mentioned before, but what if someone (teenager) found the iPhone, reset it and kept it? ... or sold it? After all, they are worth a lot of money. I wonder if QPS have investigate with Apple as to try and find out if the iPhone serial number (which Apple has records of linked to the iTunes account of each person) has been linked since to a different iTunes account?

The phone was only a focus point when they were trying to locate Allison.

They haven't said anything about the phone since Allison's body was located.

The contents of text messages, phone calls etc can be traced by the phone service provider.

The only things on that phone that the police can't get thru the phone telco is photos and any sound or video recordings.

Actually no, they were still looking for it after they found Allison. In fact they that day narrowed their search to a 150m area around the Baden-clay house and neighbouring properties

Didn't I hear they found the sim card. The phone could be more about times re he said he had tried calling her.

A sim card was found but was ruled out as anything to do with this crime.

Seems to be the latest news article. Wonder what these new leads are (if per chance they are new as such).

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...allison-vanished/story-e6freoof-1226355251556

Police have set up a major incident room stocked with detectives, intelligence analysts and forensic officers, in the hunt for Mrs Baden-Clay's killer.

They are believed to be chasing new leads following an operation at Kenmore roundabout last week.

Mr Baden-Clay yesterday refused to comment on claims he was yet to provide an official statement to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member