Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in another thread before knowing this photo thread existed.

Check out the moles...I'm pretty sure it's her....

kc.png

First picture from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97066

I copied this over from the other thread. Her lips are off I think. Maybe botox?

Pic 6 looks like her, but it is not the same person in pics 1-5 I don't think. And the sunglasses are different. The bracelets are different also.

I don't think 17, 18, or 19 are her. I think 25 is her.

I think some of the pictures are her and some are not. If the pictures were side by side, I think you could really see the differences.

Salem

Not taken on the same day however, and yes, both days wearing something completely different. I think #5 really looks like her and all the pics wearing the navy shirt, That light coloured shirt in the pic really packs on the pounds on her. I gotta go back and try to look at her height compared to some of her surroundings.

I was convinced it is her when I saw her hands in her backpockets while in the store window. My money is on it being the real FCA. Just wish we knew where pics were taken.

As I (& others) posted in the other thread, the license plates on 2 of the cars in pic #9 appear to be Ohio plates... The store she's in is Old Navy...
I feel pretty confident that it is her for several reasons, the shape/color of her eyes & the shape of her nose (the bulbous part) in #3... also the mole that is on her right (left facing) side of her cheek, as well as the semi-pigeon toed way that she walks is captured in a few of the pics as well. I, for one, will be quite shocked if it isn't her, there are just WAY too many similarities. :great::great::great:

I also said in the other thread that it looks as if we have been duped yet again by the A-clan & their mouth piece with some blatant mis-truths IF she truly is in Ohio. I find it incredibly hard to believe that if she is there, she is most likely staying with some relative/family friend & CA/GA must either know about it or set it up in advance....:banghead: I'm just really happy that TMZ got the "FIRST" pics out there of her, seriously diminishing her cash cow value :innocent:

Lots of jewelery, ring or rings, bracelet and cell phone. Nice. No job but all the accessories.:loser:

:waitasec:33 Stores in Ohio IN 28 CITIES and not in Toledo/Holland (I live in this area and there are no green pillars in front of the Old Navy Stores). That leaves us with 26 cities to choose from....Also, it is not the "new" big Old Navy stores that you see nowadays based on the pictures provided by TMZ. Need to look for those green pillars/LIGHT POSTS.....

CINCINNATI
HAMILTON
NILES
YOUNGSTOWN
MENTOR
TOLEDO (NOT HERE FOLKS!)
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
HOLLAND (AGAIN, NOT HERE FOLKS!)
COLUMBUS
MANSFIELD
HILLIARD
MENTOR
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
DAYTON
SOLON
CLEVELAND
BEAVERCREEK
AVON
AKRON
LIMA
STRONGSVILLE
NORTH CANTON
JEFFERSONVILLE
SANDUSKY
SPRINGFIELD
MEDINA
LANCASTER
REYNOLDSBURG

I'm hunting..............I KNOW I have seen those green pillars somewhere........................

so glad TMZ got the pictures before anyone would buy them. bye bye big $$$ baez and KC. womp womp womp

These almost look set up. THREE different outfits? I have to believe these were set up photo ops by the DT to cash in..

I think it looks like Ms Anthony.

Well what makes me believe that George and Cindy have always known where Casey is, is the call to them to ask them to help with her release. Baez had to feel he could confide in the plan with them if he made that call.

And I believe Cindy would be screaming from the roof tops if they kept the location from her.

I don't think it is her. The close of of the face shows poutier lips and the nose is different. Plus if it is her, she appears to have gained weight, especially in the chest area.

I don't think it is her. I don't think you can put on that much weight in 2 weeks?

Salem

Easily with PMS bloating, pregnancy or water weight gain. The mannerisms look like her to me but with blue contacts.

Need to see the ears to be sure.

so glad TMZ got the pictures before anyone would buy them. bye bye big $$$ baez and KC. womp womp womp

So TMZ doesn't pay for pictures then? I was worried that JB and the defense team might have sold these pictures to TMZ.

Wonder what casey is doing in Ohio? Wonder who she is staying with?

These almost look set up. THREE different outfits? I have to believe these were set up photo ops by the DT to cash in..

they aren't exactly the most flattering pictures and I don't think TMZ would purchase set up photos. Harvey Levin said in a tweet he would not pay CA for anything.

It's been on the news here alot recently that FCA is in Newbury, Ohio. I don't know where that rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but I don't know now. Newbury is a small town in a rural area that is near Solon, Ohio, a good size suburb of Cleveland. I wish we knew where George's friend Jim from Ohio lived.

George's sister lives in Austintown, Ohio near Youngstown. Wonder if Austintown has an Old Navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer