IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Aliahna - daugther of Tarah Souders and Dawayne Maroney
Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
MS - (female) previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
CL Smith - mother of the 13yo Michael Plumadore harassed in Iowa
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, RSO, has public criminal record
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father
James Lemmon - Tarah Souders' bio father, now deceased, RSO
JT - (male)Cousin of Michael Plumadore

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

I'd like to add:

KrK - Ex-stepmother of AL. Was married to biological father's, mother of AL's half sister B, and sister of AL's abuser KAK.

KrK has albums on one of her myspace pages labelled "my other buddy S" (LM's daughter, Ali's half-sister) and "my other buddy T" (stepfather AS and PB's daughter). She has some photos of Ali but not labelled that way.

She lists 2 girls that live with her stepdaugher as her buddies. Bizarre! They are so interconnected.

Nite all - gonna await info. from y'all....Thanks.

So he was seemingly happily married to Priscilla in June 2008 (and stationed/living in Omaha Nebraska). Married to Tarah in 2009?

Isn't Tarah from Iowa?? How did they meet? Is there ANY possibility that Tarah did any enlisted time in the air force? (Looking for a connection) Or was AS originally from Iowa, too?

Oh my gosh I am normally realllllly good at putting the pieces/names/timeslines/etc together in my head but this one is making me :pullhair:!!!

FYI:

I just saw a photo giving some clarification in regards to the retirement ceremony photos of Aliahna's stepfather:

The woman in the photos with him is his ex-wife: Priscilla. NOT Tarah.

(I know someone had said the tattoos match up - and so IF they DO all I can say is :pullhair:)

whew - I originally posted the myspace page link and stated that if it was her, it was a dramatic change. (It was deleted by mods) So glad I don't need glasses.

I did read some comments about the living situation back then (priscilla, allen , tarah and lyle) - if true, wow, what a tangled mess those children were in.

search priscilla souders, plumadore read comments by "knowtoomuch" - as I stated, who knows if it's true or not

MP is NOT a registered SO. Please look at my posts as I am working with the reporter that first put out the article.

MP was arrested in North Carolina based on a warrant out of Indiana. LE went to a residence that may have belonged to a RSO, or MP was living with a RSO, and LE in North Carolina may have done a background check and found the warrant out of Indiana.

The reporter is working on trying to clear up the confusion and will get back to me.
In post 511, this was corrected. Given all the "dynamics" of this family and their associates, there is bound to be some miscommunication and mistakes.

Thank you to everyone for their hard work. This case, the family, players are very confusing. I'm thinking it's not going to get any better. :maddening:

Full names below have already been released in the media. All others are initials.

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders (as of 2009), has public records in Iowa for traffic offenses/child support
Allen Souders - current step father of Aliahna, father to the 6yo stepsister of Aliahna
Dawayne Maroney - bio dad of Aliahna, was married to KK and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister)
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister), sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH / Centerville, IA - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS, has public criminal record
MS - (female) previously married to LM, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with LM, Aliahna's godmother, considers Mike Plumadore a "good friend"
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, possible RSO, has public criminal record
JT - (male) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, brother of BT
BT - (female) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, sister of JT, has daughter ST who was also featured in MP's FB photos
PB - previously married to Allen Souders and Kurtis Kennedy

I will let someone else tackle locations. :) Most all have ties to Ft. Wayne Indiana and Centerville Iowa.

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney, sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, RSO, has public criminal record
JT - (male)Cousin of Michael Plumadore

Is anybody keeping an official character list to be added to the Media and Timeline thread. I think this would be a valuable addition to the forum. With that said...I have a few to add:

First off, has Plumadore been verified as an RSO? We have evidence that he was potentially a pervert, with the incidence with the 13-year-old, but was he ever convicted and required to register?

-HD - current fiance of Dawayne Maroney according to Facebook
-James Lemmon is also known as "Shorty"
-Greg Herbert Shumaker, RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=579799&AgencyID=54663 Also has ties to Florida.
-Amber and David Story live in Florida. There is also some confusion about Amber's previous husband.

I'd like to add:

KrK - Ex-stepmother of AL. Was married to biological father's, mother of AL's half sister B, and sister of AL's abuser KAK.

KrK has albums on one of her myspace pages labelled "my other buddy S" (LM's daughter, Ali's half-sister) and "my other buddy T" (stepfather AS and PB's daughter). She has some photos of Ali but not labelled that way.

She lists 2 girls that live with her stepdaugher as her buddies. Bizarre! They are so interconnected.

KK is already on the list. :)

I posted some of this a few threads back and wanted to post it again with some updates for new information. It perhaps best summarizes my feelings about the parents in this case…

Christmas came early for Michael Plumadore. He got the gift that every psychopathic pedophile in America dreams of, he got three little girls to play with.

When Tarah Souders gave her little girls to her pedophile-father’s best buddy, she did so knowing she was granting him power over her daughters. She was gifting him the authority to feed them, spank them, play and cuddle and tickle them, bounce them on his knee, and tell them a bedtime story. She knew that they would be sleeping on the floor, or in the chair their grandfather died in, rather than in their own beds at home. She knew that thirty feet away, this man, this stranger, would be undressing these little girls, stripping their clothes off, and giving them their evening baths.

One of Mike’s new toys, the oldest girl, Aliahna, was already suffering from two previous incidents of sexual abuse so horrific that she had posttraumatic stress disorder as a result. Mom knew it would be potentially horrific for the girl. She did not care.

Though they were only about thirty feet away, close enough that she might easily hear them crying or perhaps screaming through the thin walls of her trailer, she did not walk over and check on them. She had given them to Mike.

The girls spent the night there on Tuesday, but on Wednesday morning mom didn‘t walk over to check on them. Nor did she stop by to see how they were doing Wednesday evening before bed. She didn't stop by to ask if there were any problems, or to see what they had done that day. She didn’t try to discover if they were properly taken care of, if they had brushed their teeth, taken a bath, been fed. None of that.

Nor did she stop in to check on them on Thursday morning, when her daughter was murdered. Or Thursday evening, when her daughter's corpse was brutally sawed into little pieces -- quite possibly under the soul shattered eyes of the two surviving six year olds, perhaps with the admonition that: “I will do this to you if you tell…”

Only on Friday night, after three days of not seeing the babies she dropped off thirty feet away, did “Mom” bother to check and see if Mike had broken any of his Christmas presents.

That's not an innocent mistake or an oversight. Adding too much sugar to your spouse's coffee is a mistake. Spooning in a few scoops of rat poison is not. Mistakes: I forgot my keys, I ran a red light, I forgot to feed my cat. Not mistakes: robbing a store, giving your little girls away.

And let us not forget the invisible man here. I am talking, of course, about dad. Did he not notice or care that his three angels were nowhere to be seen? Dad, who, if he asked where they were at all, apparently also did not care that the pedo's-buddy next door now owned his children. Who, during the eight or so hours every day between work and sleep, had no questions or concerns strong enough to drive him to walk thirty feet to check on these three little girls.

We are to believe this? It is ridiculous.

Not because it is something that no responsible parent would do, that goes without saying, but because it is behavior with no rational explanation whatsoever. They have offered no plausible reason why they gave Mike their children. None. If they said that they gave their children to Mike because the scuba diver who surfaced in their toilet told them to, it would actually make more sense then the irrational nonsense they have offered as explanation.

However, it does make sense once you abandon the notion that this was all some innocent mistake on the part of naïve parents. They were not gullible; two different men had already sexually abused their daughter, not once, but on at least two separate occasions the year before. For all we know this was not the first time. We do know that Tarah’s own father, who also had helped watch the girls previously, was a child molester, as were all his buddies, most of the people who lived in the trailer park, and even other members of her own family. They weren’t naïve, they knew better than most of us just how many bad-guys there are in the world.

In my opinion, they didn’t give their daughters away to some strange man by mistake. They were there for a reason.

I believe that the only mistake here was that their daughter ended up dead -- I believe THAT'S the part they didn't expect. When Aliahna was first reported missing everyone in the family leapt to Uncle Mike’s defense, and all immediately began slandering the missing girl. She’s got problems, they said. She sleepwalks, she’s got ADHD and OCD and XYZ and MSNBC, she’ll turn up with some crazy story, ignore her and listen to us, listen to Uncle Mike who’s pretty much the greatest guy in America.

Who would say that crap about their missing daughter?

I believe it is entirely possible that we are looking at a bigger crime involving more people than we know about so far. As impossible as this is to imagine, it is easier to believe than the story the parents are asking us to accept.

Just my opinion of course. If someone, like the parent's for example, has a better explanation I would very much like to hear it.

UPDATED!

Tarah Souders - mother of Aliahana, previously with LM (has 6yo child SM with LM), now married to Allen Souders (as of 2009), has public records in Iowa for traffic offenses/child support
KK - (female) ex stepmom to Aliahna, previously married to Dawayne Maroney and had child BM in 2009 (Aliahna's half sister), sister of Kurtis Kennedy
Kurtis Kennedy - Hicksville, OH / Centerville, IA - ex brother in law of Dawayne Maroney, brother of KK, abuser of Aliahna while she lived in Iowa, RSO
LM - (male) ex stepfather of Aliahna, previously married(?) to Tarah Souders, father of Aliahna's 6yo half sister SM, previously married to MS, has children T, K, & A (not Aliahna) with MS, has public criminal record
Michael Plumadore - sick *advertiser censored* who should never be around children again, possible RSO, has public criminal record
Amber Story - Tarah Souders' mother, live in FL
David Story - Tarah Souders' step father, live in FL
James Lemmon - also known as Shorty, Tarah Souders' bio father, now deceased, RSO
JT - (male) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, brother of BT
BT - (female) Cousin of Michael Plumadore, sister of JT, has daughter ST who was also featured in MP's FB photos
PB - previously married to Allen Souders and Kurtis Kennedy
HD - current fiance of Dawayne Maroney
Greg Herbert Shumaker - RSO that met James Lemmon in prison and claims that he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon. Also has ties to Florida. http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54663

MP is NOT a registered SO. Please look at my posts as I am working with the reporter that first put out the article.

MP was arrested in North Carolina based on a warrant out of Indiana. LE went to a residence that may have belonged to a RSO, or MP was living with a RSO, and LE in North Carolina may have done a background check and found the warrant out of Indiana.

The reporter is working on trying to clear up the confusion and will get back to me.

TY for all of your hard work on this!
IMO whether or not MP was an RSO or not does not excuse TS's parenting. But if he was one, then there are gaping holes that need to be addressed. I sincerely doubt, given all I have read that it would have mattered to TS if MP had been an RSO. But if he was one, is one, parents should have been able to suss that out.

A tangled web...spidery and creepy is how I see it. Makes me glad that I wasn't a recipient of any of the plasma that MP sold. He is evil to the core.

Any way to tell when that account was set up, and just out of curiousity how the hell did you find that.

what is the tat?
Christian?
Recouperating (from what?)
yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics