Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the channel 7 report, can someone fill me in on whether they are saying Allison was in the car at those times on the roundabout, was she driving or being driven, I am confused about this part. People seem to think there was more than one person who has done this, I think it could be the father as who else would risk 20 to life for someone else? It could be the mistress, depends how strongly they felt about each other but blood is thicker than water.
I would appreciate any info on the latest report off the police regarding the roundabout between 11pm and 4am.
My previous posts have covered off a lot of things but I cant find anything on the latest about the roundabout and what they are questioning or hoping the public can help with, it would be great if they had an image on one of those camera's and could tell the state the people were in , in the vehicle and which car is it?
Let me know guys, this is getting more and more bizarre

It seems to me that the media and the police have been inferring so much from the beginning, but for some reason are holding back.

One thing I'm amazed at is how a husband would even recognise or remember what their wife was wearing!!

Then, why would she be watching the Footy Show? Perhaps Desperate Housewives?

When I saw the video of GBC talking about A's disappearance, it was my first thought that that was what I sound like when I rang in sick. And blow me down, someone else on the forum said that and I read it Five mins later!

Anyway, I'll be continuing to read with interest.

By now the police would have absolute loads of info & are keeping it to themselves until the time is right for charges to be made. Full marks, by the way, to the media for working with police & keeping it in the headlines.

Yes, footy show?? I don't know any woman who watches that rubbish. (apologies to anyone if they do, lol)

The video of GBC talking about his wife's disappearance, maybe just me, although I did read it somewhere else too, I thought he sounded a little effeminate with his comment "just a little bit hurt, but I'm ok".

Do you remember my "out there" suggestion yesterday about Allison maybe leaving home in her car that night, going out to meet someone?.
I don't think they're looking for someone to confirm Allison was driving through that area of her own free will. :(

By now the police would have absolute loads of info & are keeping it to themselves until the time is right for charges to be made. Full marks, by the way, to the media for working with police & keeping it in the headlines.

Yes, footy show?? I don't know any woman who watches that rubbish. (apologies to anyone if they do, lol)

The video of GBC talking about his wife's disappearance, maybe just me, although I did read it somewhere else too, I thought he sounded a little effeminate with his comment "just a little bit hurt, but I'm ok".

Wow, my cursor is dancing all over the place. This forum is definitely funny

Yes, re: 'effeminate' - I've heard the same opinion in other fora (although it was expressed a lot more colourfully than the phrase you used)

Is it a bit strange that the roundabout is in the opposite direction though, as compared to the scout camp/Mt Crosby Rd, when leaving the BC residence? It is certainly taking the long way round - odd (although I think that his parents live in that vicinity...not that this means anything). Any thoughts?

If you were wanting to get from the Baden-clay residence to where Allison was found, with the least chance of being seen, Rafting Ground road would be less traffic and poorer lighting..ie. much more low key. (From there, Moggill road leads to Baden-clays parents by turning left, or to kholo creek turning right).

If someone was panicked or in a hurry, they might go via kenmore, or maybe they thought more populated means less chance of standing out. Seems a strange choice of route. But we don't know exactly what police are setting out to prove just yet.

Wow, my cursor is dancing all over the place. This forum is definitely funny

Yes, re: 'effeminate' - I've heard the same opinion in other fora (although it was expressed a lot more colourfully than the phrase you used)

Actually I thought it sounded rather pathetic and he sounded like a victim/poor me. Kind of the way a child would sound if they fell over and their mother quickly reassured them that they were 'just a little bit hurt but you're ok'.

Is it a bit strange that the roundabout is in the opposite direction though, as compared to the scout camp/Mt Crosby Rd, when leaving the BC residence? It is certainly taking the long way round - odd (although I think that his parents live in that vicinity...not that this means anything). Any thoughts?

It would be interesting to know in which direction the alleged "mistress" lives in relation to that roundabout.

If you were wanting to get from the Baden-clay residence to where Allison was found, with the least chance of being seen, Rafting Ground road would be less traffic and poorer lighting..ie. much more low key. (From there, Moggill road leads to Baden-clays parents by turning left, or to kholo creek turning right).

If someone was panicked or in a hurry, they might go via kenmore, or maybe they thought more populated means less chance of standing out. Seems a strange choice of route. But we don't know exactly what police are setting out to prove just yet.

or was he picking someone up along the way? Far fetched I know, but don't understand why you'd drive via Kenmore...

Which residence is the closest to Kholo Creek, GBC's or his parents??

or was he picking someone up along the way? Far fetched I know, but don't understand why you'd drive via Kenmore...

I think the fact that Allison may still have been alive at this point suggests that she may have had something to do with getting there ie being at the roundabout area? It was at this point that things may have gone haywire and hence no need to go via rafting ground, just straight down Moggill rd??

Is there a possibilty that she went to the mistresses house to confront her and things went bad there and GBC rushed over to get his wife or followed her there, if there was argusing maybe Allison found out he was still seeig the mistress and took off int he car to confront the mistress, GBC turns up, she has threatened divorce etc and he has strangled her in the car on the trip home, she never got there of course.

Maybe neighbours of the mistress may know something, surely people who live near her would be familiar with him going in and out, it is just a thought, maybe all theses idea everyone is getting could raise questions in the right avenues, I just want to tell my kids "they got the person who did it"

Our little one was very upset when he found out on the news and heard one of the girls was his age, he told me last night it would hurt his heart too much if I went to heaven.

I didnt sleep last night feeling bad for her family and for the girls, maybe when this is all over and he is arrested everyone on this forum can start a fundraising donation fund for the little girls as the grandparents will have a lot on their plate.

Does Allison have any brothers or sisters? It would be even more tragic if she was an only child, the parents would need other family members to get them through this though I suspect they will never get over this.

Could Allison perhaps have been driving to the mistress's home to confront her (perhaps not for the first time), following an argument with GBC? Could GBC have followed her? Could this scenario have tipped over into something violent?

For the return trip, there are other routes to get back onto Moggill Rd, heading out toward Mt Crosby, without returning through the Moggill Rd/Brookfield Rd roundabout.

I've had the strongest feeling from the beginning that GBC is responsible, and that his parents are aware of it (while not directly involved) and perhaps even believe (sickeningly) that it's partly justified. Their behaviour is just too self-serving, self-righteous.

The media reported that they "solemnly lowered the flag" in front of their home "soon after" hearing the body was confirmed as Allison's. However I saw for myself that the flag was still flying at full-mast at 2:20pm that day. Judging from the street they had plenty of visitors at the time - perhaps one sagely advised that it be lowered. (And no, I'm not a stalker, just a local, and was enroute to collect my child from a friend's home).

GBC's torso was covered in scratches (not just one on his face) the morning the police first responded to his "missing person" call. This is why the police mounted such an extensive search so quickly (not the standard practice for every missing person call, which police receive around the country every day). On his lawyer's advice to have an explanation, the car accident was indeed a deliberate attempt to account for these and the bruises that were beginning to show.

I dearly wish the three girls could be moved to their maternal grandparents' home. It just feels to be a much saner environment.

I think the fact that Allison may still have been alive at this point suggests that she may have had something to do with getting there ie being at the roundabout area? It was at this point that things may have gone haywire and hence no need to go via rafting ground, just straight down Moggill rd??

Has any police statement specifically said Allison was alive and at that roundabout? The seven news article cut to the original press statement when the police said they just want detail from anyone who was at that roundabout between 1130pm and 4am. I got the idea they knew she was killed between those times.

MarleyWings - so agree he was whining 'woe is me'about the minor car accident but hell it distracted him temporarily from visiting the police station. And don't let me get started on the body language .....

When the reporter was asking questions there was hardly any eye contact
and lack of physical movement. There were huge differences between what he was saying and how he was expressing it !

Verbal and Physical contradiction, an obvious contradiction is a person shaking their head left to right to indicate “No” but verbally saying yes. This is because the physical reaction is subconscious while the verbal reaction is conscious. Normally these 2 will match up and when they contradict, it suggests a lie has occurred. Another example would be the person frowning as they say “I love your dress!

”http://thebodylanguageattraction.com/6-ways-to-tell-if-someone-is-lying/

Has any police statement specifically said Allison was alive and at that roundabout? The seven news article cut to the original press statement when the police said they just want detail from anyone who was at that roundabout between 1130pm and 4am. I got the idea they knew she was killed between those times.

I thought I heard it/saw it on a news report earlier tonight - if anyone had seen Allison at the roundabout??

I thought I heard it/saw it on a news report earlier tonight - if anyone had seen Allison at the roundabout??

I wonder if one of the cars has come up on the camera feed and they are just trying to determine time by asking others to come forward if they were on the road to get a better estimate of timing.

The newsfeed on 7 looked like it panned towards a building in St Lucia/Toowong area - when spoke of GBC's business associate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong