Zanny versus Granny - Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned by a friend of Casey's since the 6th grade that her mother hated spanish people. This friend was never allowed in the home when Cindy was home NEVER, but she was allowed when only George was home because he was "cool with it" This is in the 400 pages of documents.

I believe the first time the NAME was EVER mentioned was after the first 911 call during which Casey mentions "so this is how you want to play it?" and after she hangs up she tells the kidnapping story hipes Cindy up, esspecially since its a spanish baby sitter (her friends also mentioned she started hanging around a hispanic crowed because it upset her mother) then Cindy jumps on Casey's new Kidnapping Band Wagon calls 911 back and changes her account of wanting her own daughter arrested and reports the kidnapping.

This fits my other Theory that Casey was hiding out at Sawgrass on the 17th after the crime and picked up the name. She was according to statments from another friend apartment hunting in his apartment complex in a different location 2 days lateron the 19th so she could easily had been doing the same there. Perhaps using a different name trying to sort out how to make the move and not be found.

My problem with the hanging out at Sawgrass and just "happened to pick up the name" theory is that Casey had been telling people for at least a couple weeks/months? prior to the disappearance that Zanny was the nanny.
Amy and Casey used to joke about the whole "Zanny the Nanny" thing, which leads me to believe that it is before Caylee actually disappears.

My problem with the hanging out at Sawgrass and just "happened to pick up the name" theory is that Casey had been telling people for at least a couple weeks/months? prior to the disappearance that Zanny was the nanny.
Amy and Casey used to joke about the whole "Zanny the Nanny" thing, which leads me to believe that it is before Caylee actually disappears.

Can you show me this in the documents, her friend did say that but she claimed it was only a recent thing. She did not clarify if recent was before or after the dissapearance. She could have started saying Zanny after the 16th and that would be recent. Her friend said she was with her mom most of the time or with other friends and once in a while she mentioned nanny from what I am reading never once prior to the dissapearance can I find the Name mentioned on record.

1 she did not know most of these people longer than 6 months 2 if she started calling her nanny "recently" zanny the nanny then something like a rhyming name would also make it difficult after a months time to recall exactly when it started. Nobody met her nobody spoke with her nobody ever took her to the nanny to either pick up or drop off her daughter in 6 months time? I think in this instance the reference is weeks not months and they only knew her for "months" to begin with.

I think recent to most people is within weeks not months. IE: "she just started saying that recently" not "she was saying that for months now."

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This re·cent (rē'sənt) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Of, belonging to, or occurring at a time immediately before the present.
Modern; new.
Recent Geology Of, belonging to, or denoting the Holocene Epoch. See Table at geologic time.

Of course you can use recent years/monts etc but in the context of what her friend was saying it sounds like weeks not months

NOW PLEASE keep in mind MOST of these friends that even knew about the nanny/babysitter (and for the most part babysitter is what it seems she used to title her nanny) ONLY KNEW her since the beggining of the year.

ALL of her old friends said she started hanging out with this new crowd of people her friends and their friends were not the same she even stopped conversing with her old friends for some time with a few exceptions now and then AND started up conversing with them again after the 15th of June.

She is playing everyone for a fool and throwing out so much confusion to make it difficult to connect the dots. People are seeing through her viel and are connecting the dots we just must discard the lies and stick with the evidence and whitness statements. I believe most of her friends are telling the truth and most of them if not all are now conflicted with never really know her at all.

Please show me evidence of this name being used prior to the 16th something solid because I cannot find any and if there is none then this Sawgrass theory fits well, she had friends living there she was looking for a new apartment we have evidence of this on the 19th. I don't think she was looking for a scapegoat but I think she accidentally ran into one and began using it to fill her lies.

Yes. The fake Zenaida was half Hispanic and half Black.

Hispanic is not a race but an ethnic background. just like "americans" hispanics are of many different races. saying someone is half hispanic and half black is = to saying half american/ half black
sorry but this a "pet peeve" of mine.

And that Casey's friend, Amy was not allowed in the house by Casey's mom. She was allowed in when mom wasn't home and dad was.

I thought it was Kiomarie who wasn't allowed in when Cindy was home?

I thought it was Kiomarie who wasn't allowed in when Cindy was home?
It was. I can't find the exact quote right now. It's in PDF 3, the interview with Kiomarie Cruz around p 220 or so. In the interview she says that Cindy does not like Hispanics and that she was not allowed in the A's house because she's Hispanic.

The poster who said we only have Casey's statement that her mother didn't like Hispanics is correct. Casey is obviously a pathological liar. Those kinds of liars hate to be found out. To keep from being found out, they keep their friends away from their parents and vice versa so both sets of people can't compare stories, or find out accidently that she is lying.

Yes, "Zanny the Nanny".

Zanny

Alprazolam. Most commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.

Nanny

A person, usually with special training, employed to care for children in a household.

Hmm... drugged up kids don't act out. I know this has been said before, but c'mon -- how is this not a really REALLY prominent theory, given the Chloroform and everything else that we know?

It was. I can't find the exact quote right now. It's in PDF 3, the interview with Kiomarie Cruz around p 220 or so. In the interview she says that Cindy does not like Hispanics and that she was not allowed in the A's house because she's Hispanic.

I believe that is the correct pdf. And yes it was Kio

Yes, "Zanny the Nanny".

Zanny

Alprazolam. Most commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.

Nanny

A person, usually with special training, employed to care for children in a household.

Hmm... drugged up kids don't act out. I know this has been said before, but c'mon -- how is this not a really REALLY prominent theory, given the Chloroform and everything else that we know?

Yes, it is important and could be a part truth but when did she start calling her that? I find no evidence of this until after the dissapearance.

If there is some slim chance it was prior and perhaps it is true and perhaps she used the xanax as the nanny but conformed to using the nannys full name in the police reports after discovering someone with a name close enough to fit.

She showed them the room in Sawgrass there was a woman of that name that filled (someone else filled it out for her) out a card to look at a room and they took her to the rental preview apartment that is DOWNSTAIRS of the address Casey gave the cops.

She had to be there hiding out, notice in her photos you can find online she does dye her hair, was it changed during this period? She also wears hats with her hair put up inside it too. Do that with some sunglass and wham your someone else. Are there any cards filled out by young women or females of any type incase she faked the age that they can review, hell I would pull all cards from that day.

What are the chances Zanaida was at the other apartment too? Maybe she ran into her there?

Yes. The fake Zenaida was half Hispanic and half Black.

OK, silly question that probably doesn't make a world of difference, but I'm curious. Are Puerto Rican's considered Hispanic? KC had said half Puerto Rican and half Black as I recall. I'm from California, and don't know much at all about Puerto Rico. Thanks!

Please show me evidence of this name being used prior to the 16th something solid because I cannot find any and if there is none then this Sawgrass theory fits well, she had friends living there she was looking for a new apartment we have evidence of this on the 19th. I don't think she was looking for a scapegoat but I think she accidentally ran into one and began using it to fill her lies.

Would like to see same.

It was "Nanny" until only very recently.

It gets confusing, like everything else w/ this case, because Cindy later attempts to corroborate the story by saying she's heard Zanny for ~2 years, and that Caylee always talked about Zanny's dog.

My daughter watches One Tree Hill (ugh!) and last season the child of one of the main characters was kidnapped by the nanny. I wonder if Casey watched this show and got the idea from the show?

Would like to see same.

It was "Nanny" until only very recently.

It gets confusing, like everything else w/ this case, because Cindy later attempts to corroborate the story by saying she's heard Zanny for ~2 years, and that Caylee always talked about Zanny's dog.

I created a Zani the Nanny timeline to aid in clearing up and preventing this confusion.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70564

this so far is from the second document released. took several hours to do I will continue another evening with the other two docs. Hopefully someone will stickie that thread for me.

I created a Zani the Nanny timeline to aid in clearing up and preventing this confusion.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70564

this so far is from the second document released. took several hours to do I will continue another evening with the other two docs. Hopefully someone will stickie that thread for me.

Hello Friptzap! I saw all your hard work with those docs and I look forward to the others. That is a lot of work and it will be very helpful to have that info as this case evolves. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4