Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Words of one syllable for a burned out person-does this mean that the Rick we invited to WS is a hoax?

TIA

Wow, what a jerk! It must have been a bored kid. These big cases bring the crazies out. Too bad the extended family is not speaking out though. There was a media in Ohio that had George's brother talking about the family, but it was nothing negative or revealing.

If he is for real.... he has nothing good to say about the Anthony's >

Quote>>>
Rick wrote:
Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don't get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

The real Rick is posting on the MSN site now. He went by RickA171 or something like that. The other imposter went by Rick, I believe.

On the MSN forum, he said that Cindy sent him an email about him bashing her in a blog. Then said later that Cindy never thought that Casey did NOT have a job.

Can you give a link to the msn site - I can't find it.

LOL I don't believe it just because someone can post pics on a photobucket account. Give me your name and I will find family photos of you if they exist on the web, copy and upload them to my newly made photobucket account. That doesn't mean I am you. I think we are not getting Rick but instead are getting Rick Rolled!

Well if he joins, Tricia said she will verify that it's him. In the meantime, people were discussing it in the general thread and it was getting too confusing. So I started this thread. Sooooo....right now all we have is the photos provided by Rick to go by. If it's not his photos, then he must have easy access to them from someone inside as our excellent sleuthers have never located them before now.

Rick is from South Carolina??

Cindy was involved with a weird religous cult from Ohio?

Casey is close to Rick's father and had a possible affair?

Cindy is still close with Rick's dad who is still in the cult?

Cindy stated in the plea to the kidnappers....

“We know where she’s at,” Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. “Please don’t take her further into the mountains. It looks like she’s headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. … This is all very encouraging right now.”

-(source FOXNews)

Anyone else find this really REALLY REALLY WEIRD?????

That was the imposter Rick. The Rick now posting is not like that at all.

How will we know if it is the real Rick? I just do not know if I can put too much stock in what this dude says. I would like to hear it, but don't know if I will believe. I guess there is nothing for us to lose since we are sleuths and this will be another mystery for us...

No, no, no...

Robert is the one who said his father and Cindy are cult people. Robert is supposedly Cindys illegitimate son....

Rick is the brother of Cindy....supposedly.....

Rick is from South Carolina??

Cindy was involved with a weird religous cult from Ohio?

Casey is close to Rick's father and had a possible affair?

Cindy is still close with Rick's dad who is still in the cult?

Cindy stated in the plea to the kidnappers....

“We know where she’s at,” Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. “Please don’t take her further into the mountains. It looks like she’s headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. … This is all very encouraging right now.”

-(source FOXNews)

Anyone else find this really REALLY REALLY WEIRD?????

You have a post from someone named Robert confused with Rick. Robert has never even remotely been verified as being who he says he is. And he didn't post again.

If he is for real.... he has nothing good to say about the Anthony's >

Quote>>>
Rick wrote:
Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don't get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Is this from the fake Rick or the one we think may be the real one. Because I'm not seeing it in post 31 that's regarding the hopefully real Rick. I'm just trying to keep things straight as people are posting stuff from both without bothering to take the time to read the thread. Thanks for your patience! lol.

Well if he joins, Tricia said she will verify that it's him. In the meantime, people were discussing it in the general thread and it was getting too confusing. So I started this thread. Sooooo....right now all we have is the photos provided by Rick to go by. If it's not his photos, then he must have easy access to them from someone inside as our excellent sleuthers have never located them before now.

I agree if he joins Tricia will be verifying him, Suz, good job unclogging the general thread- we would be on the 4th now just with this info... its too confusing to follow..

Here's a cobbled together short excerpt with some of the more interesting passages. There's lots more at the link.
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard

Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.

She is already mad at me for telling her that Casey is lying and she will lie to her grave. She will be angry with me but maybe it will bring her out of denial. She knew before all of this happened that I loved her. I still tried to tell her that I was only trying to wake her up to the real facts and that I loved her and know what she is going through.

I think it will take forensic evidence or a dead body to shock them back to reality. I think Lee knows the babysitter is BS.

Casey's grandma,(my mom) lives right around the corner from the nursing home. Casey found the checkbooks in my moms bedroom. She stole 1 from each account. My mom can write a check for my dad but it has to be for the nursing home and nothing else. Casey tried to cash and did cash it at a store for 354 dollars. I don;t know what she bought though.

No wonder that Cindy threw a hissy fit about the detective talking to grandpa!!

And, to prove that she was at the nursing home on Fathers Day, she said her mom e-mailed a good friend about the visit. Dang, Cindy! LE had to go talk to grandma to verify....and your little princess, Casey, was busted!!

Here's a cobbled together short excerpt with some of the more interesting passages. There's lots more at the link.
Well, let me just say, Casey would have needed ID to cash a check that size unless she had someone on the inside... where she wrote that check is important... AND I would be checking GGMA ID and SS# pronto... God Forbid

Wow... I'm not confused at all...

me neither....the real rick's posts have his picture with the same grandpa as seen with Caylee at the nursing home. Its not confusing at all. Just don't read any other posts.

He seems quite real to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member