Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNOX~ those are all good questions but I have NO answers for them. As far as I know he was just auto body but could have been mechanic too. Doesnt strike me as the 'get dirty" kinda guy but he does have alot of "fronts" so hard to tell. Not many of us know a WHOLE lot about the guy. NO one liked him and well it was always one thing or another going on with him... maybe Friend0325 can tell us more when she comes on.
Or hopefully someone else has more insight to the whole thing... which makes me wonder where "fapone" has been lately.

fapone is still here. Busy with my grandson this weekend. But I've been trying to keep up on the posts. And I gotta say to KNOX, OMG! You're good! I don't know how you found Navy in CC's history, but it is there. I met him when he was stationed in California. He is a down & dirty mechanic. And yes, ITA with 141, he is a very hard guy to 'know'.

Hi Fapone and welcome to websleuths. Yes, knox is good :) How do you know CC? Can you shed any further light?

I either am not smart enough to glide through the internet or I just cannot find a wedding certificate/license for RA and CC. Anyone else have any luck?

I'm right there with you - can't find a thing about marriage or divorce in the areas suggested. I did find criminal history, nothing recent, but it does exist. He must have been a drinker many years ago and maybe, found sobriety? There are a few DUI's along with other charges. moo

I'm trying to keep a safe mental distance from this but it is very hard to do. I just became a grandmom five months ago, Rachael is already a grandmom. I know how special a relationship like that is. So, I do know CC and might tend to come to his defense, but I also read Rachael's story and my heart just crumbles. I'm interested in learning the truth. I really need the truth. If I can be helpful in that regard, I will answer some questions and state whether I'm answering 'in fact', or 'presuming', or 'heard from'.

And I admit, I stared at nursebeemes display for awhile. Hah! Nothing happen. :(

fapone can you describe his personality and behavior and anything quirky about him that seems off? Do you think he is capable of something like this ect. Please make sure you put IMO behind your post thanks

fapone can you describe his personality and behavior and anything quirky about him that seems off? Do you think he is capable of something like this ect. Please make sure you put IMO behind your post thanks

Let me answer that by saying: I was in a similar situation as Rachael, as described by Rachael's daughter. I ran. And then I hid. I was very scared. There were alot of mind games played that made me doubt everything and everyone I knew. I didn't know who I could trust. This was in the mid to late eighties. (This was with CC)

Please everyone, keep in mind, it was a very long time ago.

Fapone; Welcome and thank you for coming here and identifying yourself. A difficult position for you to be in I'm sure. Congrats on the new Grandson, all children are blessings!!

And I admit, I stared at nursebeemes display for awhile. Hah! Nothing happen. :(

LOL! Don't feel bad, I did that too the very first time I saw it....I was just SURE it was going to eventually have a monkey face pop out at me or something!

LOL! Don't feel bad, I did that too the very first time I saw it....I was just SURE it was going to eventually have a monkey face pop out at me or something!

I know huh!?! Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

Let me answer that by saying: I was in a similar situation as Rachael, as described by Rachael's daughter. I ran. And then I hid. I was very scared. There were alot of mind games played that made me doubt everything and everyone I knew. I didn't know who I could trust. This was in the mid to late eighties. (This was with CC)

Please everyone, keep in mind, it was a very long time ago.

Although it ws a long time ago - seems like a situation you will never forget - sorry you ever had to experience such fear. Glad to see you in a much better place, especially with a new grandson - congratulations grandma!!!! :blowkiss:

fapone WELCOME! I must admit that I was thinking maybe you knew more then you were coming out with considering the things you were saying in your last posts. I am VERY glad you got out of that situation and that YOU ARE SAFE. I am so sorry that you ever had to deal with any of what you did, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Although not really a statement I want to make in regards to Rachael. I am scared to death for her.

I am not going to lie. I would LOVE to know your take on this in a IMO sort of outlook. Don't mean to pry but would like more insider on CC.

fapone WELCOME! I must admit that I was thinking maybe you knew more then you were coming out with considering the things you were saying in your last posts. I am VERY glad you got out of that situation and that YOU ARE SAFE. I am so sorry that you ever had to deal with any of what you did, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. Although not really a statement I want to make in regards to Rachael. I am scared to death for her.

I am not going to lie. I would LOVE to know your take on this in a IMO sort of outlook. Don't mean to pry but would like more insider on CC.

My take on this, I wish I knew. I keep going back and forth. CC recently entered back into our lives at the invitation of my daughter. He said that at first he wasn't going to. Said he didn't want to. But, he said, Rachael told him he should take up his daughter's invitation to see his grandson born. So he reluctantly agreed. So at this point in time he is back in their lives, and mine. So for their sake, I truly hope he has nothing to do with Rachael's disappearance.

He told me that he loved her (in December). When he got back to Moscow from that trip he was served with divorce papers. He did not want to go thru a divorce w/her. But he also complained that she nagged him and said she constantly texted him to see what he was doing and who he was with. This, as we all know, is hearsay. It is what he told me. I find that he tends to talk in squiggly lines. IMO.

To answer the sleuthing mind: There is no romantic link between CC and I. Not since 1986. It was an abusive relationship.

Since I want to be honest with everyone here, I'll add that I don't believe much of what he tells me. Not unless I can verify it from an outside source. Which is why, whenever he has come in and gone out of our lives throughout the years, ever since the internet, I have searched him via every website I can find that relates to him and what he tells me.

With all of this, my past with him has come back to haunt.

Wow, just wow. Can I ask, were the mind games similar to what Rachael's daughters have described? If I am out of line, slap my hand Fapone.

My take on this, I wish I knew. I keep going back and forth. CC recently entered back into our lives at the invitation of my daughter. He said that at first he wasn't going to. Said he didn't want to. But, he said, Rachael told him he should take up his daughter's invitation to see his grandson born. So he reluctantly agreed. So at this point in time he is back in their lives, and mine. So for their sake, I truly hope he has nothing to do with Rachael's disappearance.

He told me that he loved her (in December). When he got back to Moscow from that trip he was served with divorce papers. He did not want to go thru a divorce w/her. But he also complained that she nagged him and said she constantly texted him to see what he was doing and who he was with. This, as we all know, is hearsay. It is what he told me. I find that he tends to talk in squiggly lines. IMO.

To answer the sleuthing mind: There is no romantic link between CC and I. Not since 1986. It was an abusive relationship.

Since I want to be honest with everyone here, I'll add that I don't believe much of what he tells me. Not unless I can verify it from an outside source. Which is why, whenever he has come in and gone out of our lives throughout the years, ever since the internet, I have searched him via every website I can find that relates to him and what he tells me.

With all of this, my past with him has come back to haunt.

It is so hard to say to any of this. I see your side of the wanting to hope he has nothing to do with it. And I think reality is NONE of use want to see him having anything to do with this.
My hope is that Rachael got scared, ran off on her own free will. But I think with what all we do know, that just isn't the case here. I mean WHERE would she go with no money/credit/ANYTHING... although I guess we don't know if she took all the money she had out and vanished or WHAT.
Have you talked to him since the beginning of Rachaels disappearence? If yes, that opens a ton of other questions... which takes me back to "not trying to pry" but well yeah I guess I sort of am.
I can see the texts coming from Rachael, but part of me wonders if they were more.. "ok this is what is happening to me (EX. threats, pranks, vandalism, etc) so where is HE when this is all going down" but that again is just a thought.... I could keep going but I shouldn't probably over whelm you.

I am glad that the past is just that ... THE PAST. I hope and pray you and your family remain SAFE....

Wow, just wow. Can I ask, were the mind games similar to what Rachael's daughters have described? If I am out of line, slap my hand Fapone.

slap...slap. Couldn't resist. lol :angel:

I can say this... I sure DO NOT like the way it is NO NEWS at all! Something seems very very fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff