Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe take some video/photos with her mobile phone for the impending child custody case/divorce settlement???...

I would suggest she might need evidence as such to get out of paying his bloody debts.

Australia has a no fault divorce system. Cheating on a spouse will not change the outcome of property/assets division or who has primary care of the children.

Maybe ABC went to see her lover through the night in one of the cars and the lover returned the car after murdering her and then walked home or got a lift from someone. Maybe that is why they were focused on the cars and the roundabout because they knew she had gone for a drive.

I'm wondering why a fund has been set up for the children. After all, they have 4 grandparents and a father. This would not normally happen if a family loses one parent. Were they anticipating the breadwinner being out of action?

I think it is just something to do, to feel like you can help, that you can in some small way, give some comfort to the children and the rest of the family. The business is in trouble, it may not recover, so some kind of fund for the girls is a good thing. It doesn't replace a mum but it might go some way towards making their school lives nicer.

I think it is just something to do, to feel like you can help, that you can in some small way, give some comfort to the children and the rest of the family. The business is in trouble, it may not recover, so some kind of fund for the girls is a good thing. It doesn't replace a mum but it might go some way towards making their school lives nicer.

I agree. I think it was probably something the Dickies were encouraged to do in order for them and the community to have something constructive to focus on while they are waiting for this mess to be sorted out. I think it would give people comfort to be able to contribute something positive.

God only knows what they know or suspect, but they have shown a great deal of courage and decorum, and for that I respect them.

Just because the cars seen at the roundabout are similar to the BC's it in no way indicates that the police think they were the BC's cars...These makes of cars and the colours are *absolutely everywhere*...Coincidence is a very strange thing...

Apart from where the media has reported on certain people being interviewed by the police, we are totally unaware of all the people who would have been interviewed unbeknown to us...There would have been so many interviewed in this investigation...IMO we have no idea what info has come forth or the evidence gathered, only the *very* little which has been released to the media...

Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine...

IMO only, perhaps Supt Ainsworth is indicating perhaps something similar occurred as by now QPS would have a lot of information and possible evidence which of course we are completely unaware of...

Snippet from Strangeworld's post: I've been thinking about that 'love tap'... But there are the rumours of GBC's scratches, etc. If he was involved in her death, these two pieces of info don't match unless there was some sort of scuffle/fight beforehand.
Thank you for being astute Strangeworld. Exactly. The two pieces of information don't match.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fuskier. But a few others have also reminded me about the possibility of scratches from navigating through scrub. That makes sense too. So much to consider!

I have just donated some money to the trust fund for the Baden Clay children. I imagine that the Bank details will only be useful for Australians to donate to. This is the web address of the news report so you can see the details for yourself -

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/hearts-break-for-allison/story-fn7x8me2-1226359862116

This is a quote from that news item:-
A trust fund has been set up for the daughters of Allison Baden-Clay. Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133 196 502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com

I only donated $50 but I'm sure every little bit helps. It makes me feel good anyway :)

Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine...

IMO... it's sounding more gruesome than I originally thought. Why can't the person responsible just come forward and admit it? It must be obvious to them that their time is almost up. Why wait? They don't deserve the freedom they have right now. At the same time they'd have to be pooping their undies. This is going to be terrible for her kids.

You 'crack me up' LOST SOCK! :)
When did YOU last visit a hairdresser? :)
Hopefully, doing so doesn't become 'a bad omen', otherwise, you'll definitely go the very lengthy 'dread-lock' style hey?
Do keep us posted on your latest 'images'. :)

The wool look is where it is at this season :)
I am trying to decide if I could pull off an Afro.

Quote : "Today in the press Supt Ainsworth mentioned the murders of Daniel Morecombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in relation to the tragic circumstances of Allison...I have read of Anita Cobby and Sian Kingi's murders and of course Daniel Morecombe and just thinking of the circumstances in which these occurred these sends chills up my spine..."

I don't think the Superintendent was saying it was a similar murder. I think he was just saying that Allison captured the hearts and imagination of the public like Daniel etc.

You know I have looked at those photos many times and today is the first time I noticed the tear rolling down his left cheek (right side of photo).

I thought he had a mole there? Sure it's not that?

following on from the rather spellbinding news last night from a poster who knows people that know people involved in this case, regarding the mistress has folded and come clean etc in the last 24 hours. This I just can't see as being the case, simply because she and HE would be in custody right now, and we would know about it. This would be major. they would not just let her walk out and tell her "don't go anywhere cause we will be knocking on your door in a few days to arrest you"
sorry but this doesn't make sense.

You know I have looked at those photos many times and today is the first time I noticed the tear rolling down his left cheek (right side of photo).

Not a tear definitely. It is a mole type raised skin on his face. He has a couple at least. Check out other photos, maybe C21 ones.

I have just donated some money to the trust fund for the Baden Clay children. I imagine that the Bank details will only be useful for Australians to donate to. This is the web address of the news report so you can see the details for yourself -

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/hearts-break-for-allison/story-fn7x8me2-1226359862116

This is a quote from that news item:-
A trust fund has been set up for the daughters of Allison Baden-Clay. Donations can be made through the NAB to BSB: 084 737, account: 133 196 502, or via badenclay.appeal@gmail.com

I only donated $50 but I'm sure every little bit helps. It makes me feel good anyway :)

I have the details and plan on donating ONCE the perp is arrested and away in a nice cosy cell, cause he ain't touching my money!!!

following on from the rather spellbinding news last night from a poster who knows people that know people involved in this case, regarding the mistress has folded and come clean etc in the last 24 hours. This I just can't see as being the case, simply because she and HE would be in custody right now, and we would know about it. This would be major. they would not just let her walk out and tell her "don't go anywhere cause we will be knocking on your door in a few days to arrest you"
sorry but this doesn't make sense.

Yes sounds a bit far fetched IMO!!! Oh thanks for that information Miss Homewrecker, now you are free to go??? doubt it!!!

If the fund is for the children there is no way anyone can touch it.

I agree! I am in shock (expected maybe Big Kahuna involved after a non-premedited fact), but if this other report is true, I am so appalled! Lost for words!

What have I missed I went all the way through thread and I can't see what this comment is referencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth