WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
A realtor who works in the same office as WC was the realtor that supposedly held the open house at WC spec home the day after MC body was found and the day after local LE had done a cursory search the night before. She is the one that purportedly “saw” something but was reluctant to say what she "saw" in the spec home. She has identical first and last initials. Anyone know of her, or knows anyone who knows her who could do some digging??

I just looked to see who this is. I don't know her. I have wondered which realtor found "something".

About polygraph tests: You can't pass a polygraph unless you actually take one.
Maybe, the rumor that someone failed a polygraph, is only true because he/she didn't take one?

I think it is disappointing that the WW removed MC's pic from their first home page on the web. Why wouldn't her pic and reward $ info be on the web front-page and hard-copy front page until this is solved?

I know... it makes it seem like they have moved on. :( At least we haven't! :)

A realtor who works in the same office as WC was the realtor that supposedly held the open house at WC spec home the day after MC body was found and the day after local LE had done a cursory search the night before. She is the one that purportedly “saw” something but was reluctant to say what she "saw" in the spec home. She has identical first and last initials. Anyone know of her, or knows anyone who knows her who could do some digging??

She does not want to talk until AFTER investigation. Soorrry.

Accuracy of a polygraph... It says nearly 100%.

http://www.truthorlie.com/accurate.html

In reality, that 'nearly 100%' figure means only that polygraph results are not reliable, nor are they admissable as 'factual' evidence as to imply guilt or innocence. Results only indicate a testee responded in particular showing in response to particular questioning and as influenced by measurable environment and unknown mental state.

To put it simply:

If a testee *believes* his/her responses are accurate then so will the polygraph.

TACOMA, Wash. -- Tacoma police said they are looking for a rapist who waited in his victim's car and then attacked her in broad daylight.

Police spokesman Officer Andrew Hankins said the woman had parked her car outside her home near South 62nd Street and South Wapato Street in Tacoma.

When the victim got into her car Tuesday afternoon, the man was hiding inside. Hankins said the man forced her to drive a short distance and then told her to park. It was then, said Hankins, that the man sexually assaulted her.

He said the victim was told to drive her attacker to nearby Wapato Park, where he got out of the car and ran away. The woman went to a Tacoma police substation located at the park and reported the rape.

A detailed description of the man has not been released.

bbm and color-changed

We might safely assume MC entered an empty vehicle in the parking lot. I expect the surprise of seeing someone hiding in her vehicle would have caused MC to panic and attempt to exit the vehicle or at least delay her driving out of the parking lot. We also might expect erratic driving during that moment.

BUT ...

... that does not mean someone could not have entered her car while she was getting coffee or visiting her bf in the Target store.

Now, what's up with a description not being released? I hope it's because LE was not provided a description, as opposed to their keeping the description close to the cuff because they're waiting to trip up a suspect into describing himself when they catch him, just to be sure he is indeed, the perp.

Gee whiz.

bbm and color-changed

We might safely assume MC entered an empty vehicle in the parking lot. I expect the surprise of seeing someone hiding in her vehicle would have caused MC to panic and attempt to exit the vehicle or at least delay her driving out of the parking lot. We also might expect erratic driving during that moment.

BUT ...

... that does not mean someone could ot have entered her car while she was getting coffee or visiting her bf in the Target store.

Now, what's up a description not being released? I hope it's because LE was not provided a description, as opposed to their keeping the description close to the cuff because they're waiting to trip up a suspect into describing himself when they catch him, just to be sure he is indeed, the perp.

Gee whiz.

Yeah, I don't see any mention of a weapon...knife? gun? whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo