trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the term "TEMPER TANTRUM"?

That being said, don't let your kid run YOU....I see this so much at work. YOU are the boss of them. (not directed at you specifically)

ummmm, I think she was being funny not serious.

I had to watch this morning from my bed - horrible bout of vertigo, I think.

I'm glad HLN is playing the Arias tapes this evening...just wish they'd play the whole darn thing and not tease with the snippets.

I MUST say. I do find sympathy for JA mom. I find her tears believable. I seriously think I am a human lie detector. I can practically smell someone lying. Some call me skeptical, but I think I am more a realist. Whatever, I don't buy bull. But I DO buy Sandy. I cannot make judgment on her dad yet, don't have a feel for him.

Even NG says that she would lie for her child if they committed a crime. Iremember years ago being shocked when hearing her say that, but I suppose many moms will do anything, even for a crazy azz disconnected child who appreciated nothing.

I believe you! I think I have this super-power as well. I thinks it's a combination of knowing some really big liars in my past and being naturally cynical, I can usually tell in a very short period of time when someone is lying, sometimes instantly. My motto is "trust no one" it serves me well.

I think her parents are genuine - I'm dying to see the rest of their interviews.

Sorry if this has been answered, but can the parents' interrogation tapes be used in court? HLN just showed one of JA's mom and the mom says JA has a warped view of her childhood. That JA thought her parents were always snooping through her stuff. Sure doesn't sound like she was really abused in childhood.

I have been in the background since the CA trial and finally came to the conclusion that I will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) I will try my best to "add" to the community here!

If the 'illness' is a stall tactic, I would think it would be to keep JM away from her until after her LA gig on Saturday. There may be some doubters at the moment, but imagine how many there will be after cross question #1 - everyone who is planning on going will possibly want a refund. No one likes to play to an empty room. JMO

JC says she was visibly sweating during the 5 minute break. Not a good sign from a woman who had been sitting not exerting herself and is past menopause.
I thought maybe her pants had spontaneously combusted but perhaps she really is ill.

So what happens if the DT key witness dies of heart failure tonight??

No mas pantelones? AKA " Liar, liar pants on fire syndrome". I wonder if she caught it from Jodi, they are so close, ya know.

If someone called Judge Robert's office to warn about Juror #5 - why could someone not call Judge Robert's office to warn that she's lost control of her courtroom and this trial?

Just sayin'

I was asking about this earlier. Is there someone this judge answers to who could address some of these issues that are making her and the court a laughing stock?:rocker:

If someone called Judge Robert's office to warn about Juror #5 - why could someone not call Judge Robert's office to warn that she's lost control of her courtroom and this trial?

Just sayin'

Who is Judge Roberts? Trial Judge for Jodi Arias is Judge Sherry Stephens.

I have been in the background since the CA trial and finally came to the conclusion that I will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) I will try my best to "add" to the community here!

:welcome6:

i have been in the background since the ca trial and finally came to the conclusion that i will probably be on this site for the rest of my life so why not join the discussion and register :) i will try my best to "add" to the community here!

heck my smilies aren't working.

welcome

:wagon: livelife, we are so glad you finally decided to join us!!! :)

Anyone mention how Nurmi was almost sitting up in his chair today?

I object to this untruthful comment... kidding! :D

But yes... he probably felt fresh and sprightly knowing there wasn't going to be court after lunch break.

My power, cable and internet have been down all day, but looking through the last two threads it looks like I didn't miss anything vital. So ALav is ill? I am not surprised-telling all those lies will take a toll on you~

I am reviewing right before Wilmot calls for sidebar and it sure does look like JA, LaViolet and JW all touch their glasses with their right hand. First Jodie right after JW asks LV if she wants TA to be happy with MiMi. I can't tell if Jodi did this for JW or LV.

Shortly after Nurmi starts to rise to the edge of his seat. LV then touches her glasses with her right hand twice and a minute or two later JW deliberately touches her glasses with her right hand as she lifts them up and down, hers was obvious. She also looks at the clock no less than three times from when Jody touches her glasses.

Jodi's and JW's appeared very obvious, they did not appear to be adjusting. It all looks very coordinated after you watch it a few times.

All my opinion obviously

I saw the same things you did. Also, when Wilmott asks to approach, ALV kind of closes her eyes like she is sleepy or not feeling well. She did not do that the whole time she was testifying before then. I agree it is a big, staged production!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage