MN - Uncle who 'married' 10-year-old girl charged with sex crimes

As I said upthread, I believe we can all take some comfort in knowing that this young woman seems to be flourishing and enjoying her new freedom. One brother was a bit older than her so he was probably out of the home. DHS has removed the younger one so she must be be tremendously relieved. She's in a good place where I have reason to believe she's getting a lot of support. The internet has been "scrubbed" to a certain degree so most likely, she'll be able to keep her privacy for now.

I actually am most concerned at this point about James Fall's (if you are searching for him, he typically goes by Jim) supposedly "mentally ill" sister, NJ. I want that woman fully evaluated to see if she truly is ill or possibly over-medicated. Possibly she can be closer to her own daughter, now that the monsters are out of the picture. Her children can now lovingly provide for her if she is really ill.

We've got to figure out where Phillip Johnson died and what the circumstances were around that death. By my math, he would have passed in around 2000 but I don't know where and it's a very common name. I've seen Phillip spelled with one "l" and two. What were just saying on the Napa Director site? Isn't it shocking just how far a pedophile will go to procure his victim. Bless that young woman!!

Oh, and a question. In the original article, there's a statement which says that "people suspected" and the "the town is outraged". Has anyone found local comments? If so, please link. Because this story broke two months ago, I think the comments have disappeared.

im sure they'll have dummies saying 'why did the girl lie to cps?' :(

As I said upthread, I believe we can all take some comfort in knowing that this young woman seems to be flourishing and enjoying her new freedom. One brother was a bit older than her so he was probably out of the home. DHS has removed the younger one so she must be be tremendously relieved. She's in a good place where I have reason to believe she's getting a lot of support. The internet has been "scrubbed" to a certain degree so most likely, she'll be able to keep her privacy for now.

I actually am most concerned at this point about James Fall's (if you are searching for him, he typically goes by Jim) supposedly "mentally ill" sister, NJ. I want that woman fully evaluated to see if she truly is ill or possibly over-medicated. Possibly she can be closer to her own daughter, now that the monsters are out of the picture. Her children can now lovingly provide for her if she is really ill.

We've got to figure out where Phillip Johnson died and what the circumstances were around that death. By my math, he would have passed in around 2000 but I don't know where and it's a very common name. I've seen Phillip spelled with one "l" and two. What were just saying on the Napa Director site? Isn't it shocking just how far a pedophile will go to procure his victim. Bless that young woman!!

Oh, and a question. In the original article, there's a statement which says that "people suspected" and the "the town is outraged". Has anyone found local comments? If so, please link. Because this story broke two months ago, I think the comments have disappeared.

Hope It's ok to link this site if not Mods please remove TY

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2010/03/james-fall-married-got-himself-starter.html

Police are also investigating a possible murder and fraud allegations involving Fall. Investigators believe that Fall may have poisoned his brother-in-law, Phillip Johnson, 10 years ago.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=845963&catid=14

Rosemary Fall, 58, is charged with one count each of felony and gross misdemeanor neglect of a child. Investigators say she knew of the alleged abuse but did nothing to stop it, and that she was "jealous" of Fall's relationship with the girl.

Rosemary Fall did not immediately return a phone message Monday seeking comment.

Her attorney, Brockton Hunter, said his client was the victim of "horrific" physical and psychological abuse by her husband for over 30 years, and she has complicated reasons for not coming forward.

When asked if James Fall used his interpretation of the Bible to keep his wife under control, Hunter said "I think it was one of the tools he used for control, in addition to physical violence or threats of physical violence."

She is a VICTIMIZER of CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She could have made it stop at any time she is as Guilty as he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great so she's nancy garridos twin 'its all the guy who i married knowing what he was' fault

The trend is that we're hearing about it....wives & g/f's going along w/ abuse has been happening for ages.

What sad lives these kids had. :(

And what a brave girl for coming forward after all she's been through.
Not that I am giving these women a pass, please don't misunderstand me on that, but these men know exactly what they are doing. They are predators in ever sense of the word and seek out weak disturbed women. They prey on stupid women like this.

kinda disturbing that this guy might just not be only a pedophile but a murderer and no one tried to even intervene till recently

The "Prophet of God" comment is what caused me to see if we can find out what church Fall belonged to or what dogma he picked and chose from. He certainly "nit-picked" at the Bible until he got a few words cobbled together to support his crime.

BTW, I found a possible older relative of the children who has the same name as the dead father. I don't know if there's any connection. I cannot find any obit on PJ, the three children's Dad. I've seen no date of death for him.

kbl--you are right and some will blame the victim for not speaking up. However, we need to be quick to point out that she had a lot invested in that house. Her mother, Aunt Rosemary (for whatever that's worth), and two brothers. Who knows, she could have even had pets. I've been off the Jaycee thread for a while now but I've often wondered if Garrido used Jaycee's precious animals as a way to keep her quiet. It's so often the case. I'm impressed that many battered women's shelters are now sheltering pets or fostering them until women get on their feet.

So, this young lady had much to keep her quiet. I think all along, she was planning her escape. From what I can tell, she's very bright.

Not that I am giving these women a pass, please don't misunderstand me on that, but these men know exactly what they are doing. They are predators in ever sense of the word and seek out weak disturbed women. They prey on stupid women like this.

The wife is a PREDATOR she let her niece be horribly abused sexually by her disgusting husband.:furious::furious::furious:

Does this statement just fry everyone as it does me?

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=845963

"He was very calm and in control. He said that God gave him our victim, and that he loved her. He's never denied anything...."

I'm very afraid Fall's going to start singing Amazing Grace in court. And can Fall just let God speak for him/herself?

I don't know if I agree that the aunt/mom (not sure if the children are legally adopted) is a predator. We'll have to wait and see what evidence is brought forth against her. I'm anxious to know if there was some sort of a plot to kill off the father and to bring these kids into the house.

She's certainly an enabler and a coconspirator, though. She knew exactly what was going on in that house, enough to be jealous. The comment about her jealousy is really what causes me to believe that she's deluded, battered, or just as crazy as her husband. Alice Lundgren, allowed Jeff (the RLDS serial killer) to take any woman he wanted and was totally subservient to him. She's doing life in prison for that allegiance.

I'm also worried about the two boys in the home, the brothers of the victim. James Fall is reported to have beaten his biological son, who had cerebral palsy, so badly that the child was removed from the home. The son made a comment about being beaten when he would not be "still". I don't know if that means regular boyish activity, tremors, or spasticity. That makes me sick. So, if Fall beat that child, why would DHS allow him to take in three young and vulnerable little ones? And doesn't his past behavior make one wonder if he beat these two boys also?

Once again, where are the neighbors, the church fellowship, the co-members of the Tea Party group? Did anyone suspect something was going on? Somebody alerted DHS a few years ago so someone had to know.

The wife is a PREDATOR she let her niece be horribly abused sexually by her disgusting husband.:furious::furious::furious:
I am not saying they are not and they should not be held accountable. I was just saying these men seem to seek out a woman they can mold into an accomplice and predator. They seek weak minded women to play their sick games. I am in no way excusing them or giving them or the women in this instance a pass. I don't feel at all for this woman,, garrido's wife, etc. Please don't think I am sympathetic to them.

I don't know if I agree that the aunt/mom (not sure if the children are legally adopted) is a predator. We'll have to wait and see what evidence is brought forth against her. I'm anxious to know if there was some sort of a plot to kill off the father and to bring these kids into the house.

She's certainly an enabler and a coconspirator, though. She knew exactly what was going on in that house, enough to be jealous. The comment about her jealousy is really what causes me to believe that she's deluded, battered, or just as crazy as her husband. Alice Lundgren, allowed Jeff (the RLDS serial killer) to take any woman he wanted and was totally subservient to him. She's doing life in prison for that allegiance.

I'm also worried about the two boys in the home, the brothers of the victim. James Fall is reported to have beaten his biological son, who had cerebral palsy, so badly that the child was removed from the home. The son made a comment about being beaten when he would not be "still". I don't know if that means regular boyish activity, tremors, or spasticity. That makes me sick. So, if Fall beat that child, why would DHS allow him to take in three young and vulnerable little ones? And doesn't his past behavior make one wonder if he beat these two boys also?

Once again, where are the neighbors, the church fellowship, the co-members of the Tea Party group? Did anyone suspect something was going on? Somebody alerted DHS a few years ago so someone had to know.

Personally, I think some women had abusive childhoods & think whatever abuse the kids get, they deserve...because they shouldn't have a life any better than they had and, after all, it's "normal"....it's sick & twisted, but there's people like that.

And as far as DHS goes, from reading these threads, it looks like if ya have a kid taken away, ya get a "do-over" when the next ones come along.....still trying to wrap my head around that.

I kid you not that I worry that the Windex is locked up appropriately to fully comply with all the DHS rules and regulations even though we have a child who uses the Windex safely to clean her bathroom mirror. DHS wants it locked up so I lock it up. It's not that hard.

How do these people get away with so much garbage with DHS coming to the house? White dresses, *advertiser censored* tapes, plumbing line, etc. Our foster daughter has a private lunch with her caseworker at school once a month to "catch up". I don't worry about it. In fact, it's a fun event.

People like James Fall are giving those of us who are really trying to make a difference, a very bad name. I honestly don't get it. But I resent it tremendously!!

mizz iz im in no way blaming the vicitm. if,in fact,her father was murdered by this guy, she should never have been in this situation in the first place.

i think garrido used more of fear about jaycee losing her girls then anything with her pets...when the house of cards came tumbling down for garrido, a parole officer said to jaycee 'should we get cps here to get you to talk?' this caused jaycee to panic and scramble to come up with diffrent stories.......i think garrido had always engrained in her she would lose her daughters if she ever ran away or turned him in

much like this girl feared for her and her brothers being thrown out on the street

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-sexually-abusing-niece-june-14-2010

Uncle Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing Niece
He made the child his wife

"MOUND, Minn. - A Mound man admitted he made his 10-year-old niece his child bride and sexually abusing her for a decade.

James Fall, 58, pled guilty to two counts of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree, and is looking at 24 years in prison.

Fall says he may've broken the law, society's laws, he still doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. For Fall, it was a guilty plea, without the guilt......."

and

"....According to the criminal complaint, the victim and her siblings were under Fall’s guardianship when she was nine years old. The victim told police, Fall made her his wife and spent every other night in the victim’s bedroom......"

more at link

So it looks like James is hopeful that he can hold on to his sick belief that what he did to his young niece was God's will but will comply with society's laws. I guess that makes him a "martyr". Hmmmmm. And, I for one, am going to by mighty ticked if the aunt/mother of this child gets to walk. She knew all along what was going on with this girl. She is complicit.

And what about the method of procurement? We learned early on in this case that the child's father mysteriously disappeared. What about that?

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/man-pleads-guilty-to-sexually-abusing-niece-june-14-2010

Uncle Pleads Guilty to Sexually Abusing Niece
He made the child his wife

"MOUND, Minn. - A Mound man admitted he made his 10-year-old niece his child bride and sexually abusing her for a decade.

James Fall, 58, pled guilty to two counts of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree, and is looking at 24 years in prison.

Fall says he may've broken the law, society's laws, he still doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. For Fall, it was a guilty plea, without the guilt......."

and

"....According to the criminal complaint, the victim and her siblings were under Fall’s guardianship when she was nine years old. The victim told police, Fall made her his wife and spent every other night in the victim’s bedroom......"

more at link

So it looks like James is hopeful that he can hold on to his sick belief that what he did to his young niece was God's will but will comply with society's laws. I guess that makes him a "martyr". Hmmmmm. And, I for one, am going to by mighty ticked if the aunt/mother of this child gets to walk. She knew all along what was going on with this girl. She is complicit.

And what about the method of procurement? We learned early on in this case that the child's father mysteriously disappeared. What about that?

mzizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :woohoo:

nice to see you :)

hope he gets the max

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member