Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a link, I'm watching 20/20 on ABC, started at 10 p.m. EST. They are covering other heinous stories first about parents who allow their kids to do heinous things. The JVDS story will be on after this portion.

I'm sorry! I missed the post above me.

I am recording 20/20 on my DVR and I will watch the show tomorrow as I record it to my camcorder and eventually get the videos posted here at WS.

20/20 said they would speak to: Was VDS trying to extort...?

I just turned on Greta's show and Mark Fuhrman is reporting from Peru. :D

Greta has Mark Furman down in Peru and he said that:

* finger nail clippings are standard procedure down there
* her head may have been bashed against a corner of the wooden bed frame

Mark Fuhrman on Greta. He is in Lima.

Said...the ME said she died of blunt force trauma. No apparent rape. No baseball bat. The ME theorized that the trauma to the back of her head and neck was due to someone hitting her head on the european style wooden bed frame. The mattress was aschew at that end of the bed where her body was found on the floor.

Nothing about not having an eyeball.

Gosh, the old gang is back on Greta tonight. Bernie and Jim are on. Even Ted. (Ted even has gray hair now...what is left of it.)

Said...the ME said she died of blunt force trauma. No apparent rape. No baseball bat. The theorized that the trauma to the back of her head and neck was due to someone hitting her head on the european style wooden bed frame. The mattress was aschew at that end of the bed where her body was found on the floor.

WOW, Nancy reported Breaking News the murder weapon was a baseball bat. :furious: Now it's not a baseball bat. :crazy:

Said...the ME said she died of blunt force trauma. No apparent rape. No baseball bat. The theorized that the trauma to the back of her head and neck was due to someone hitting her head on the european style wooden bed frame. The mattress was aschew at that end of the bed where her body was found on the floor.

I was paying attention but ~ did he say "no baseball bat" or just not mention it and instead talked about the wooden bed frame? :waitasec:

Just wanted to say thanks for all the updates, for those of us who can't watch.
(Keep 'em coming!)

So now there is no bat? No stabbing? No broken neck? This is getting really frustrating. :banghead:

GVS:
BernieG: re the FBI - seems this was preventable; let him out of country; then, to Peru>woman dead
JHammer, Fmr. Pros.: i'm hoping they were trying to get more & more info for NH murder investigation
Ted: FBI dropped t ball; i'm furious
BG: kid has no credibility; did it, didn't do it
GVS: once they knew he was headed to t airport, what did they think? that they would get him in...(another country)?
Ted: absolutely, he should have been extradited to AL

GVS: arubans are not happy w/VDS
GVS: shame on FBI, they were right there on May 10th

I was paying attention but ~ did he say "no baseball bat" or just not mention it and instead talked about the wooden bed frame? :waitasec:

The ME theorized that her head was hit on the wooden bed frame. He never mentioned a baseball bat. I think if there was a weapon like that he would have mentioned it to Mark.

I tend to believe this version vs. the stuff we are hearing from some of the other sources, especially the translated ones.

I thought that the US Attorney didn't have enough evidence to go after Joran May 10th or shortly thereafter. How could they have extrodited him without sufficent evidence?

Mark Furman did not mention a bat, but he did not say that there wasn't one. He said that she had blunt force trauma to her head which the ME said was more severe than what would have happened from just falling and hitting her head on the wooden bed frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88