Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

What's the brown box he's referring to?

Read the article that described the theory of free flow, wow. Just wow. And this Dr. should have known better.

Also read this, published in November 2008:

http://www.anesthesia-analgesia.org...nalgesia.org/content/108/4/1182.full.pdf+html

Scary to say the least.

This Mr. Alvarez has been really upset today, nervous, and on the verge of tears. At least it looks like a few employees cared about MJ and the children.

Sounds like this chord and finger attachment (to box?) is the vital signs monitor???

Pulse oximeter. Measures oxygen in body, does not have any alarms in the event of a decrease of oxygen level as might be caused by apnea. This pulse ox would have to be constantly in view while attached to the patient.

AA said the brown box was clipped to the bed. I would venture a guess that the oxygen level of the bed would be '0'!

I think it is a pulse ox. measures the saturation of the oxygen or maybe not???

Few day before june 25 he came and asked the security and asked for batterys.

I might be wrong but I am thinking a pulse or oxygen thingy. Sorry I am not sure what I am talking about but that is what comes to mind. I guess he had it clipped to the bed and not his finger.
This is much worse than I had thought, much more emtional than I imagined as well. :(

The pulse ox will give a heart rate along with an oxygen level, but it will not allow the caregiver to see if there are any abnormal heart rhythms that can be caused by certain drugs as a warning that there may be trouble.

Just quoting myself since the list is growing.

These are not the actions of an innocent man as he claims.

STAGING THE SCENE :puke:

HIDING THE EVIDENCE AND INVOLVING SOMEONE ELSE :rolleyes:

jmho

Lets just pull that IV tubing out of Michael's leg. :rolleyes:
And pull the pulseoximeter out of the box and attach it to Michael's finger. :puke:

This makes my blood boil. :rant:

jmho

And pull the pulseoximeter out of the box and attach it to Michael's finger. :puke:

jmho

Almost as good as a manager I worked for who told me to use broken equipment cause it looked good! This was in a recovery room of a hospital!

The pulse ox will give a heart rate along with an oxygen level, but it will not allow the caregiver to see if there are any abnormal heart rhythms that can be caused by certain drugs as a warning that there may be trouble.

Absolutely and is surely not the only item used during major surgery which per the AR the amounts of Propofol in Michael were the same as someone under general anesthesia for a major surgery. :banghead:

jmho

jmho

Scream or cry or both.

I might have to be done for the day. Ok I think Im plain MAD.

Why batteries and not electricity with battery backup? Why that specific time frame of June 25?

Portable pulse oximeters like the one shown uses batteries. there is a machine that can be used that has a plug and a back up battery. The machine also has alarms that can be set for heart rate and oxygen limits. The one Murray used does not have this capacity.

Scream or cry or both.

I might have to be done for the day. Ok I think Im plain MAD.

As a medical professional, I have been MAD for quite some time. I would like Dr. Murray for 30 minutes in private.

Portable pulse oximeters like the one shown uses batteries. there is a machine that can be used that has a plug and a back up battery. The machine also has alarms that can be set for heart rate and oxygen limits. The one Murray used does not have this capacity.

Oh god. :banghead:

(you guys might think this is silly but I am def feeling that burning furious rage I felt when that circus was happening in OCFL)

While he had no problem spending $3500 on lap dances he did not think so much of his medical equipment. :rolleyes:
More like "blue light specials". :rolleyes:

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73