News Woman Gets "Frank" Opinion on TV News

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
http://gawker.com/news/balls-out/local-newscaster-gets-frank-opinion-292695.php

This is a story about a judge who's son assulted her and she needed stiches. The reporter goes to the son's home and the fun begins.

What is really funny about this story are the posts below the video. Seems that people in Philly have a great sense of humor.

Tricia
PS. I stole the title of this thread from someone else. my bad. :(

That's in my city. Judge Richette is a piece of work. She's also been the target of other violence. She's not cooperating with the cops about her crazed son. That news lady is a good reporter too. Yep, her son is a known creep. Jusge Richette's son only lives a few blocks from her. The rents/mortgages in that neighborhood are astronomical so I don't know how he was paying it. Oh, wait maybe his mommy pays it.

What is really funny about this story are the posts below the video. Seems that people in Philly have a great sense of humor.
Yep, we have great senses of humor. You have to when ya have more murders than there are days in the year so far. That Judge is know for being too lenient as well.

Yep, we have great senses of humor. You have to when ya have more murders than there are days in the year so far. That Judge is know for being too lenient as well.

Filly, I read where the judge gets mugged about once a year and they never catch the guy. Is that about right?

Also, what other stories do you have about her son or anything to do with the two of them together.

Thanks,
Tricia

Filly, I read where the judge gets mugged about once a year and they never catch the guy. Is that about right?

Also, what other stories do you have about her son or anything to do with the two of them together.

Thanks,
Tricia

Naw, Tricia she has been mugged twice and punched in the head by a woman while in her car. However eveyone knows he is mentally ill. He's written books and one is about him being anti "antidepressants". There's alot of dysfunction going on there. The Judge had written a book called "Throwaway Children" which they're all having fun with now. She's been a Judge since like the early 70's. Back in the day the cops hated him because he's a huge liberal. He was a writer at this paper called City Paper and my friend worked with him. He broke in there and went nuts after being fired. He also burglarized an office on Capital Hill he had worked at. Interesting enough he's never been convicted of squat. He racked up DUI's and such. Meanwhile our papers are having a field day because the football coach's kid who is already in trouble for pulling a gun, drug charges and such broke his parole. Then they did a story on the /rapping grandson our Police Commisioner raised. Sadly at the end of the weekend we'll count at least four more murders, and they just found a little kid lcoked in a squalid basement in a drug house so Judge Richette's son is kind of a hero. Funny is he broke the "PENILE CODE".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back