MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, I am new to websleuths. The apartment is located in Baltimore City. I have been participating in searches for Phylicia Barnes, handing out flyers, posting information on Facebook and Twitter. Apartment #101 at 6520 Eberle Drive is a front basement apartment.

Welcome to WS Sun48shine!!

:welcome5:

PLEASE pardon me GEORGIAjean!
I don't know why I'm tryng to rename you...

I thought it was quite funny, myself, because my new dog's name is Gloria (and Georgia was my much beloved but gone old dog). So I was wondering if you knew me some how and were sending me a private signal. LOL. too funny.
:):):) don't worry about it!

Cubby and Georgiajean-- During one of our searches with the Barnes family for Phylicia, someone mentioned that a neighbor saw a man carrying a tote out of the apartment building on December 28, 2010. I am not sure if this was verified by the police or not. If this was true and if the tote was placed in a Baltimore City dumpster. Wouldn't the contents of the dumpster be taken to a landfill? There is a very large landfill in Hawkins Point by Curtis Bay called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill. It is located at 6100 Quarantine Rd, Baltimore, Md. Has this landfill been thoroughly checked yet?

Cubby and Georgiajean-- During one of our searches with the Barnes family for Phylicia, someone mentioned that a neighbor saw a man carrying a tote out of the apartment building on December 28, 2010. I am not sure if this was verified by the police or not. If this was true and if the tote was placed in a Baltimore City dumpster. Wouldn't the contents of the dumpster be taken to a landfill? There is a very large landfill in Hawkins Point by Curtis Bay called Quarantine Road Sanitary Landfill. It is located at 6100 Quarantine Rd, Baltimore, Md. Has this landfill been thoroughly checked yet?
Some municipal waste in Baltimore City is burned at the BRESCO waste-to-energy incinerator in South Baltimore. Some goes to the landfill as well, from what I can tell on the city's website. The incinerator is along 95 just as the 295 spur into downtown splits off.

Welcome to both Falconi and Sun48shine! We're glad to have you here and for your insightful contributions...

:seeya:

Please get this information to LE immediately. They are asking for any leads, of anything anyone saw that day, at that apartment complex.
Can you share this with LE right now?

bbm

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true. We've been speculating about something along those lines, so I hope this witness account is true and that LE has a description of who it was with the duffle.

Hello All, I am new to websleuths. The apartment is located in Baltimore City. I have been participating in searches for Phylicia Barnes, handing out flyers, posting information on Facebook and Twitter. Apartment #101 at 6520 Eberle Drive is a front basement apartment.

Thank you for verifying the placement of the apartment.
Can you tell us if the building is the second one in from the main road, or is it the third?

ETA I copied Belimom's post of the photo:
Here is a picture from Bing showing the courtyard/back of some buildings (I love google streetview but I love Bing's satellite shots b/c of the angle.)

attachment.php

I thought it was quite funny, myself, because my new dog's name is Gloria (and Georgia was my much beloved but gone old dog). So I was wondering if you knew me some how and were sending me a private signal. LOL. too funny.
:):):) don't worry about it!

Indeed.
My goodness-so sorry about Georgia but happy to hear that Gloria has you.

No private signals here-lol.

Please get this information to LE immediately. They are asking for any leads, of anything anyone saw that day, at that apartment complex.
Can you share this with LE right now?

Absolutely agree!
This could be the very tip that breaks the case.
My heart is aflutter and I'm praying for resolution and peace for the family.

Simply heartbreaking-

I will contact LE to see if they had talked to any neighbors regarding a man carrying a tote out of the apartments.

I was just browsing those apartment review sites again, and came upon this disturbing review:
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/MD-Baltimore-Reisterstown-Square-674159.html

To summarize, the person says that she broke her lease after five months and moved out. To begin there were a ton of mice (also mentioned by other reviewers), but the thing that made her split was that she was forced into her home, at gunpoint by two strangers who assumed she was there alone. If you read the 5th comment to the review, a commenter stated that a number of shady characters use the complex as a shortcut to get to the shopping center, and that she was stalked by one of these strangers and was forced to take out a restraining order.

I still think MJ is the most likely candidate, but if he's proven innocent... this place just doesn't sound safe in general--especially for a naive young girl.

Only time will tell if this goes down the abduction path or the inner-circle violence path. There is definitely room for it to be a stranger abduction, imo. But I am not leaning that direction. Things are, and have been, too coincidental within that apartment, on that day. PB's phone stopped working BEFORE MJ's reported time of leaving the apartment. He was there. Why wasn't her phone working?

As I've said before, something stinks in the state of Maryland. And it isn't the air.

(adding on to what has been said by other comments before this one). That DB spoke to PB just before noon and asked PB to look on FB and find pic of MJ and a female. After that, communication was lost. It was stated that MJ said PB fell back asleep at 1:30pm. Very short segment. 7 to 10 minutes as usual. :(

Only time will tell if this goes down the abduction path or the inner-circle violence path. There is definitely room for it to be a stranger abduction, imo. But I am not leaning that direction. Things are, and have been, too coincidental within that apartment, on that day. PB's phone stopped working BEFORE MJ's reported time of leaving the apartment. He was there. Why wasn't her phone working?

As I've said before, something stinks in the state of Maryland. And it isn't the air.

bbm

Again, I think this sums it up pretty well.... sad to say.

BBM
Interesting theory, Gloriajean...hmm
If I may, I'd like to pose a THEORY based on this scenario:

In a fit of rage because he's caught PB "creeping" on his FB page, mj hits PB in the head, with her phone, breaking it and causing PB to "go to sleep."

mj communicates with dB (text/call) about all of the commotion. He is sure to let dB know that all of this is her fault. He also communicates with lbc, and either lbc finds a way over to the apartment mj picks him up, while PB "sleeps."

dB calls kB and fills her in. There is no way that kB is riding over to the apartment to confront mj.

When PB is "awake and active" he texts this to dB.

They discuss_______?

An "awake and active" PB is ushered into mj's car, her whereabouts and safety unkown.

Thanks for the welcome, Gloriajean! :yourock:

That must have been a VERY hard, powerful and fast throw. Would a throw with so much force cause an open wound? Where would the phone have to make contact or hit a person in the head to knock them out? Perhaps the temple area, forehead/hair line area, maybe back of the head? Would PB had to be facing whoever threw the phone (if that did happen). How about the distance between the two of them? Why wouldn't DB or KB call the police right away or at least someone who would be able to protect them. Responding to your theory.

That must have been a VERY hard, powerful and fast throw. Would a throw with so much force cause an open wound? Where would the phone have to make contact or hit a person in the head to knock them out? Perhaps the temple area, forehead/hair line area, maybe back of the head? Would PB had to be facing whoever threw the phone (if that did happen). How about the distance between the two of them? Why wouldn't DB or KB call the police right away or at least someone who would be able to protect them. Responding to your theory.
I can't bring myself to think about the anatomy of how PB might've been hurt by a raging mj.
Again, yes-this is theoretical.

Why didn't mj call the police right away? (THEORY)
I'd imagine that it's the very same reason there's no confession...jmho

I can't bring myself to think about the anatomy of how PB might've been hurt by a raging mj.
Again, yes-this is theoretical.

Why didn't mj call the police right away? (THEORY)
I'd imagine that it's the very same reason there's no confession...jmho

That is a good theory. Had me thinking. Taking a moment to say welcome.

:welcome:

This Is Similar To What Nancy Grace Said On Her Show Yesterday Regarding Phylicia Barnes But I Just Found It Interesting How The Poster Explained It..

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/mi...ylicia-barnes-275280/index13.html#post6701805

<mod snip>

^^^^ JMO But I Believe This Theory To Be Very Close To The Truth. MJ, KB, As Well As DB And Maybe Even RB Knows What Happened To Phylicia. They Are All Trying To Cover For Each Other But I Think MJ Will Work Out A Plea Deal So That He Comes Out Looking Like The "Good Guy" My Heart Breaks For JS Right Now. When The Truth Is Finally Revealed It Will Be A Tough Pill For Everyone. Im Hoping And Praying For The Best But Things Do Not Look Good. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn