State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My children gave me one for Christmas 2 years ago and I have never taken it out of the box.

Okay, I give up, what is an I Pad anyway? How is it different from my lap top?

My children gave me one for Christmas 2 years ago and I have never taken it out of the box.

If you had an ipad 2 two years ago, you truly are a supersleuth (just kidding since the ipad 2 just came out...I know you meant just an ipad).

If you take it out of the box and just start with a few things and keep your laptop/desktop whatever you use....within a short while you will like it/love it/become addicted to it! :twocents:

Okay, I give up, what is an I Pad anyway? How is it different from my lap top?

Are you familiar with iPod or iPhone from Apple. An iPad is a tablet type computer that has been rocking the world for several years. There are 100K+ apps that you can easily install on the iPad. It is very light weight, great battery life and best of all.... it does not run windoze.

Good Morning Folks!!:greetings::coffeecup:

I have start out by thanking all those true sleuthers who trekked to the Courthouse and kept all us addicted Trail watchers for what was happening down there!! a BIG :tyou: and I know we are all indebted to you all for your efforts :bowdown::bowdown:

Since I happen to be one of those who :fencefall: long ago, I think in order for me to crawl back up there Defense best build me a sturdy ladder. Brad was NOT a experienced felon, altho he was schooled smart , he certainly NOT Life skilled IMO So, what ends up is in his mind that he covered his tracks. .. I am sure he thought he had delted, nuked, wiped all those pesky calls, texts, emails and data...Well ya didnt my dear. :loser:

OKay, Now that I have vented, I am all ready to go :woohoo:

If you had an ipad 2 two years ago, you truly are a supersleuth (just kidding since the ipad 2 just came out...I know you meant just an ipad).

Well, it's not a 2--it's an iPad--that's all I know. I'm not a techie person but I appreciated that my kids where trying to help me be one

Good Morning Folks!!:greetings::coffeecup:

I have start out by thanking all those true sleuthers who trekked to the Courthouse and kept all us addicted Trail watchers for what was happening down there!! a BIG :tyou: and I know we are all indebted to you all for your efforts :bowdown::bowdown:

Since I happen to be one of those who :fencefall: long ago, I think in order for me to crawl back up there Defense best build me a sturdy ladder. Brad was NOT a experienced felon, altho he was schooled smart , he certainly NOT Life skilled IMO So, what ends up is in his mind that he covered his tracks. .. I am sure he thought he had delted, nuked, wiped all those pesky calls, texts, emails and data...Well ya didnt my dear. :loser:

OKay, Now that I have vented, I am all ready to go :woohoo:

Based on the FBIs testimony yesterday, there is zero evidence he tried to wipe anything from the computers.

Well, it's not a 2--it's an iPad--that's all I know. I'm not a techie person but I appreciated that my kids where trying to help me be one

Okay, since we are blacked out this afternoon, that should be your assignment. Get the Ipad out of the box and connect to websleuths with it. You can do it.

If you don't want it, I'd gladly help you declutter.

Are you familiar with iPod or iPhone from Apple. An iPad is a tablet type computer that has been rocking the world for several years. There are 100K+ apps that you can easily install on the iPad. It is very light weight, great battery life and best of all.... it does not run windoze.

Nope, :( I have a little verizon phone with a picture of one of my dogs on the screen. I know it takes pictures, but I don't know how to do that. One of my daughters took a picture of *my* dog for my phone and a picture of husband's dog for *his* phone, so we could tell our phones apart. :banghead: I wouldn't know an 'apps' if it came up and bit me in the butt. I've always only used windows, outlook express and internet explorer. Those fancy new phones look really cool, but by the time I find my reading glasses when my own phone rings, so I could see *who* it says is calling.....and the buttons are so small. My hands, knuckles, have a bit of arthritis in them now, it's hard to press those little buttons. I think it would be hard for me to use one of those fancy new phones that gets email and such.

Okay, since we are blacked out this afternoon, that should be your assignment. Get the Ipad out of the box and connect to websleuths with it. You can do it.

I may very well give it a try :)
Will let you know how successful I am.

Based on the FBIs testimony yesterday, there is zero evidence he tried to wipe anything from the computers.

This is what I don't understand about the states case. They bring up something earlier in the trial (in this case, the DBAN software) but then don't correlate that to anything, like if he had this on the pc or if FBI can determine what (if anything) wiped.

Everyone always mentions 'foundation' but it's not foundation if there's nothing that goes with the foundation.

If you don't want it, I'd gladly help you declutter.

I will see what I can do with it today. If I am a complete and utter failure, I may take you up on it--if you will take the rest of my clutter too!

I also posted over on the inconsistencies thread. I am really wondering about some things.

the computer evidence is key because the separation agreement was NOT for Brads eyes..it was a draft between Nancy and her Lawyer
Also Brad accessed the bank account that had no online access for 2 years...maybe to make it look like Nancy accessed it!!

Nope, :( I have a little verizon phone with a picture of one of my dogs on the screen. I know it takes pictures, but I don't know how to do that. One of my daughters took a picture of *my* dog for my phone and a picture of husband's dog for *his* phone, so we could tell our phones apart. :banghead: I wouldn't know an 'apps' if it came up and bit me in the butt. I've always only used windows, outlook express and internet explorer. Those fancy new phones look really cool, but by the time I find my reading glasses when my own phone rings, so I could see *who* it says is calling.....and the buttons are so small. My hands, knuckles, have a bit of arthritis in them now, it's hard to press those little buttons. I think it would be hard for me to use one of those fancy new phones that gets email and such.

I have a Samsung Fascinate phone with the droid OS. It's really just like a small computer and I'm constantly surprised at all the apps and various other things it will do. I rarely use it though and each time it rings it scares me because I'm so unaccustomed to hearing it.
I am like you Gracielee, not much into the tech stuff. I'll leave it to the younger folks. And thank goodness for the kids--they have programmed everything in my house.

This is what I don't understand about the states case. They bring up something earlier in the trial (in this case, the DBAN software) but then don't correlate that to anything, like if he had this on the pc or if FBI can determine what (if anything) wiped.

Everyone always mentions 'foundation' but it's not foundation if there's nothing that goes with the foundation.

They may be just throwing stuff out there, all jumbled up, to try to get something to stick. The jury is bound to be confused about a lot of this so called evidence. I am disappointed in the state's case so far and I consider myself to be of reasonable intelligence. It has taken my reading through many of the posts on here for the dots to connect.... and the poor jury can't even grunt about anything yet.

I will see what I can do with it today. If I am a complete and utter failure, I may take you up on it--if you will take the rest of my clutter too!

Sending the 'decluttering truck over'...am thinking there might be "gold" hidden in there....I mean an I-pad after all...who knows what else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker