Why exactly do the Anthony's, CA & GA need an attorney?

Are the Anthony's guilty enough to retain an attorney?

• Innocent

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Guilty

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they hired an attorney because they knew that GA was going to have to testify before the grand jury. They may have been worried about charges against them. Their attorney also acts as a bulldog to send nasty letters to websites where they don't like what is being said about Casey. This is only done after a website owner refuses to take something off the site. It has been said that Cindy contacts website owners personally. I also think that MN handles all the legalities regarding their payments from media outlets.
JMHO

I think they destroyed evidence possibly unknowing that is what they were doing at the time, or they did it on purpose and knew they would need to lawyer up sooner or later, especially since Caylee hasn't been found.

CA has said numerous times that she believes LE has not ever looked for a live Caylee and have been trying to blame it all on KC. When GA and CA realized that it looked like KC was going to be charged with Murder, and at the same time all the protestors in front of their house - they decided they needed to do something and that led them to their attorney, MN. From that point forward, IMO it became about KC. What to do to keep their daughter out of prison or from getting the DP.
I don't think they were involved in whatever happened to Caylee. But I also think if KC told them where to find Caylee's body they would not report it to LE and might try to move/hide Caylee. I have never been in their situation, don't want to know what it is like to be in their situation - would I help one of my sons in the same situation? Don't know, don't want to know.
I don't like how they have been putting the spin on for KC.
Haven't seen much of them the last few days. Maybe they are finally following the advise of their attorney. IMO how they were acting, the interviews to media, changing stories, dead body smell turns into pizza smell etc did not help KC at all. So IMO they needed an attorney to help KC initially, it backfired and now I think he told them to, basically, shut up.

I think they've tampered with evidence, and in doing so obstructed the investigation. I think LA has done the same, and may have a deeper involvement.

Probably because they are going to need a lawyer eventually.
And, they wanted someone to be there to advise them before they answered any more questions to LE.

I think they've tampered with evidence, and in doing so obstructed the investigation. I think LA has done the same, and may have a deeper involvement.
Yep!
My thoughts, in a nut-shell!

I don't think everyone that hires an attorney is guilty of something. The Anthony's motivation could certainly be questioned, but on a more general level I think being involved in this high profile of a mess hiring an attorney may be the prudent thing to do.

I think the A's need an attorney. I totally believe they had nothing to do with the death of Caylee or even the disposal of the body. After, when they had their own lightbulb moments they began to obstruct justice etc. Their motive is purely the love of their daughter and the realization that they can't bring Caylee back regardless.IMO. I think because they are the parents of the murderer, LE would go easy and have a difficult time with the charges. At the end of the day, whether we like it or not, parents end up often being the defenders of the evil they created. A parent's love is usually unconditional, unless of course you're KC. Maybe the A's truly don't recognize that in her do believe it was an unfortunate accident and she is scared and they will fight for her right or wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff