New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is in trouble shef.. :loveyou: We just need to keep the topic on what is going on and off the family.

Well, my mind is like a steel trap.....with the door stuck open.

I can make the observation that ZA appears to be a person who uses drugs regularly. He has the appearance - Not of someone using meth....but of cocaine. And sadly, people who use these drugs can't easily get off of them...and then, when they can't hold down a job or otherwise make a living, they become involved in the selling of said drugs just to support the habit.
I didn't realize until addiction hit my own family that you don't need money to get drugs....lots of things are exchanged for drugs...including transport services, connections, sex, etc. Sad world.

I would like to agree, but before long we all know where that route is heading.

:trainwreck:

Hey I think I see myself in one of those trains....right there in the Engineer's seat! :drumroll:

So there is a connection whether through Holly's mom or Holly. She would remember ZA from school. I wonder if all went well in 4th grade or did ZA hold some sort of grudge?

There is most likely a link between Holly's mom and Zach's mom since both were school teachers in the Parsons school district. Cindy Adams taught at Parsons Junior High and was the dance team sponsor. She most likely knew Holly as well. Sounds like Zach came from a family that had been achievers but fell into the drug life.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/cindyleeadams

oceanblueeyes, the TBI/FBI silenced the Bobos in the first year or so, imo, and agents were sequestered in their home for weeks, maybe months after HB's abduction. It was speculated that this was for the family's protection, or to man the phone in case of a ransom demand. The Bobos had a spokesperson; Bromley, who released very little, if any info..Imo, this was due to advice from investigators. Eventually the Bobo's became frustrated due to the lack of progress in the case and began giving msm interviews, imo..

The msm links for the information about the stalking incidents have all aged off, but if my memory is correct the stalking info came from HB's friends or relatives.

I attended the one year anniversary of Holly's abduction in Parsons, TN while the 2012 Coon Hunt was taking place. Not sure if it was the economy, or the scrutiny by investigators of the prior year attendees, but the attendance was way off in 2012.

_____

http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-abduction-spokesman-unable-to-answer-questions-criticized

Holly Bobo Abduction: Spokesman unable to answer questions, criticized

Thank you so much for this information FF!

It infuriates me to no end when outsiders believe they have a right to know everything that goes on in an investigation. Why some think this way I have never understood. We all know by now that many times the perp or perps keep up with what is disclosed in the media and on the internet. Why would anyone want the perp to know about what is being discovered in any investigation? I can understand wanting to know more information about the evidence LE has found once an arrest has been made but not before.

The article you posted is spot on imo. Like I mentioned in a prior post Marlene Lamar knew many things behind the scene and even though she spoke out in the media several times she never divulged what she knew. No spokesperson for any family with a missing loved one should ever disclose any information that can impede the investigation. They are there to support the family and talk about the missing victim. That is their only role, imo.

I remember clearly ML was criticized unmercifully and even falsely accused by some who were sure she and her boyfriend had something to do with Sierra's disappearance and murder. Every time she spoke out she was accused of hiding something.......well she was .........she was not divulging what LE was telling her and that is the correct thing to do, imo.

I especially agree with this part of the article you linked.

What is frustrating to law enforcement and to families is that the public feels they have a right to know details of an active investigation. When they don’t get the details they begin to speculate and spread rumors. The internet has provided the perfect platform, as we’ve seen in Holly’s case.

Releasing the wrong information to the public while an investigation is ongoing could drastically hinder the investigation.

It is well known among law enforcement personnel that perpetrators follow information posted on the internet. This can serve to empower them, something people often don’t realize.

In Holly’s case the FBI, the TBI, sheriffs’ departments from numerous counties, state highway patrol, local police departments, and other state, local, and federal agencies are all involved in the investigation.

Investigators are well aware of what information they should release to the public and what information should be held close to the vest. These agencies have the resources to investigate cases such as Holly's, which should allay the fear that law enforcement is wrongly withholding information from the public.

I think all of these things listed are good things to remember. I know I even get antsy for more information before an arrest has even happened but when really I think about it clearly........it shouldn't be released. I sure wouldn't want it to happen if I had a loved one who was missing. Any investigation must remain private or it can terribly hinder the ongoing investigation.

Thanks again.

IMO

Unfortunately, I am one of those despised people that would like to know everything that is going on in a case.

Hey I think I see myself in one of those trains....right there in the Engineer's seat! :drumroll:

You need to let me be in the Engineer's seat driving the train and we wont wreck. :floorlaugh: When I was 18 my dad and I hitched a ride on a train not to far from our house. My dad knew the Engineer. Well the Engineer let me 'drive' the train and even let me back it up and connect to some of the railcars. We went right up town and he even let me release one car that was to be released in the train yard.

I will never forget it and how much fun it was. I had my head hanging out the window so I could see the Conductor when he was given me instructions on dropping one of the railcars off. By then everyone that were in the stores had come out and was watching me!:floorlaugh:

Such great memories! It would never happen now of course because the laws are too strict but it was a more relaxed time back then.

All aboard!:D:loveyou:

Unfortunately, I am one of those despised people that would like to know everything that is going on in a case.

I like to know everything too, :D but when I sit back, and logically think about it, I really know released information in any ongoing case could hinder the investigation.

I would never want that to happen for any family who has lost a loved one.

But if its out there of course I am going to read it.

IMO

Thank you so much for this information FF!

It infuriates me to no end when outsiders believe they have a right to know everything that goes on in an investigation. Why some think this way I have never understood. We all know by now that many times the perp or perps keep up with what is disclosed in the media and on the internet. Why would anyone want the perp to know about what is being discovered in any investigation? I can understand wanting to know more information about the evidence LE has found once an arrest has been made but not before.

The article you posted is spot on imo. Like I mentioned in a prior post Marlene Lamar knew many things behind the scene and even though she spoke out in the media several times she never divulged what she knew. No spokesperson for any family with a missing loved one should ever disclose any information that can impede the investigation. They are there to support the family and talk about the missing victim. That is their only role, imo.

I remember clearly ML was criticized unmercifully and even falsely accused by some who were sure she and her boyfriend had something to do with Sierra's disappearance and murder. Every time she spoke out she was accused of hiding something.......well she was .........she was not divulging what LE was telling her and that is the correct thing to do, imo.

I especially agree with this part of the article you linked.

What is frustrating to law enforcement and to families is that the public feels they have a right to know details of an active investigation. When they don’t get the details they begin to speculate and spread rumors. The internet has provided the perfect platform, as we’ve seen in Holly’s case.

Releasing the wrong information to the public while an investigation is ongoing could drastically hinder the investigation.

It is well known among law enforcement personnel that perpetrators follow information posted on the internet. This can serve to empower them, something people often don’t realize.

In Holly’s case the FBI, the TBI, sheriffs’ departments from numerous counties, state highway patrol, local police departments, and other state, local, and federal agencies are all involved in the investigation.

Investigators are well aware of what information they should release to the public and what information should be held close to the vest. These agencies have the resources to investigate cases such as Holly's, which should allay the fear that law enforcement is wrongly withholding information from the public.

I think all of these things listed are good things to remember. I know I even get antsy for more information before an arrest has even happened but when really I think about it clearly........it shouldn't be released. I sure wouldn't want it to happen if I had a loved one who was missing. Any investigation must remain private or it can terribly hinder the ongoing investigation.

Thanks again.

IMO

The only way to stop the wrong information being spread is if LE sets the record straight. I have a few examples in this case but will only post one s to not go off topic. Holly's pink purse is missing. Nobody knew until her dad mentioned it years later. I think this would have been a very important detail to release to the public. Why didn't LE release that info? What if someone found a pink purse and just discarded it? What if the purse held some crucial evidence that may have helped rather than hinder the investigation such as DNA?

LE can either embrace the publics help or criticize us for wanting to know too much. IMO many times cases are solved because of the publics help.

Look at the awesome job some of our members are doing identifying and matching the unidentified/missing persons.

I am SO happy to see that there's new LE activity happening in Holly's case. From the beginning, I never thought that her boyfriend or brother had anything to do with her disappearance and there were no leads for the longest time. This is encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie