2010.07.01 Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he's alive and terry is involved, that means she is hiding him? to what purpose?

sorry to say but it would actually make more sense if she murdered him :(

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/01/kyron-hormans-family-boots-ww-and-the-oregonian/

The saga of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman got a little more bizarre today at a news conference held this morning by the boy’s family.

The event at Brooks Hill Historic Church was arranged on Wednesday by Kyron’s father Kaine Horman, biological mother Desiree Young and her husband, Medford Police Detective Tony Young.

Absent was Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmom investigators say was the last person known to have seen Kyron before his June 4 disappearance. Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against her earlier this week. And she’s since hired star criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze.

Today, Kaine Horman and the Youngs sat at the head of a table in a room filled with more than two dozen national and local reporters for print, TV and radio. As the meeting began at 10 a.m., Kaine Horman started out by explaining “the agenda.” This wasn’t going to be a typical press conference.

-----More at link

Good for the family! Lets get the focus back on Kyron.

This really caught my attention from the above link:

In closing, she (DY) said: "We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."

(DY) added by me

Oh, please, please, please let it be so! Please may Kyron be protected and well and arrive safely back in the arms of those who love him...

This information makes the interview by Kaine and Desiree seem to make more sense. They talked about "someone taking care of him", expecting him to have been home before the three weeks, etc. That all seemed very odd for a normal missing child case. (When a child is missing, and all other family members are present and accounted for, he is usually either hurt through some accident on his own, or abducted by someone who intends to do him harm. These are not scenarios in which one would expect him to be "taken care of" or returned safely within a three-week period.)

The mother of Kyron Horman told KOIN Local 6 she believes the missing 7-year-old is alive and his step-mother may be a major factor in bringing the boy home.

I think I'm having flashbacks to February 2009.... At least they aren't using the word "key"...

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...es-Kyron-is-alive/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx
Well,This bothers me.I think it's wrong for them to cast suspicion on the SM if the police are not saying anything of suspects,POI ect....Maybe it's time for them to be quiet now and let the police say what they think.

I don't think I have ever followed a case where the behavior of the people involved was as difficult to interpret as this case. Everytime I think I might have a clue as to what is really being said "between the lines", it takes another sharp corner and disappears around the bend!

"Kyron is still alive. We would like all of you, everyone, to continue to get his face out there, to continue looking for him in your day-to-day activities. We pray each day for Kyron. We are working with investigators daily to bring Kyron home. We are extremely confident in how the investigation is going to bring him home to us. We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_search_family_mem.html

I just feel that they want to believe this, not that there is reason to believe this...

Bizarre indeed.
I am laughing too hard at the WW article to be able to finish typing this senten.....:rolling:

If he is alive, then Terri has an accomplice. JMO

ETA
I was thinking this because someone would have to be caring for him.

Yes, she has been under watch 24/7, so who would be caring for this child & who would be willing to cover-up for her...when this child is all over the news? What possibly could be the motive? Sadly, I can't see this being a realistic outcome, but I never say never.

i dont have enough brain cells left to figure out this mess.

everyone is acting strange and stupid not just step mom.

if i didnt know better i'd think this whole thing was a freaking scam.

Bizarre indeed.
I am laughing too hard at the WW article to be able to finish typing this senten.....:rolling:

I hear you, Emma! One of my all time favorite quotes by Hunter S. Thompson comes to mind, "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Or as my Granny used to say, "LAWDY me!"

Maybe they believe he is still alive because of a question on the lie detector. I don't believe in them but if that is why they believe he is alive I hope the test is right.

Well,This bothers me.I think it's wrong for them to cast suspicion on the SM if the police are not saying anything of suspects,POI ect....Maybe it's time for them to be quiet now and let the police say what they think.

I suspect the Family made these statements after consulting with LE.

My weird-on just got huge. What is going on here???

I am glad they still have faith he is alive...... IMO it gives them reason to keep looking and keeping themselves healthy as they can.

I think this just about does it for me until there is more news.This family is just too weird for words. No offense and I hope Kyron is alive someplace, but if he is and LE has not been able to find where or with who after a month, I don't think they would have my full confidence. Also, if he is being hidden away, does not sound like they have any idea where or with you, by the comments about needing people to continue to search, etc...
Just WTH...that's all I can say about all of this.

Long time lurker - first post. Do you think there is a possibility there is a ransom on him? Maybe that's why they feel they *know* he's alive, but won't give any details, as to perhaps continue to protect him. JMO. I agree this is the most strange case, and I've been following it since the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304