TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah North Port. I live in Tampa. That case was so frustrating. Her family seems like a real class act. I have seen some follow ups by her husband about how he is doing, the kids, etc. SAD

I think its time for a trip down to Anna Maria Island or Venice Beach...

That case was a nightmare. A woman was driving behind the car calling 911 ,
she followed the darn car and kept police on the line but they never came and the guy took her down toledo blade and shot her in the woods. He(( she called 911 on her own from inside the mans car and they still didnt find her. MY blood boils when i think of this.

We do have nice beaches! We go to St armands circle for shopping and siesta key beaches also venice, I love anna marie island.

Im sure you have been to sharkeys!!!!!

Yeah North Port. I live in Tampa. That case was so frustrating. Her family seems like a real class act. I have seen some follow ups by her husband about how he is doing, the kids, etc. SAD

I think its time for a trip down to Anna Maria Island or Venice Beach...

What was amazing in the amber lee case was her FATHER was Sheriff of Port charlotte SO...North port and port charlotte never passed on the info what a botched case.. the 911 operator lost her job.

Urgent: after new developments overnight, volunteers are asked to resume search now in force. #hollybobo #teamholly
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

Breaking: THP: All 1,000 volunteers asked to return now to search "new areas of interest" #hollybobo #teamholly
3 minutes ago via HTC Peep

http://twitter.com/willnunley

hmmmmm...."new developments overnight"......and....."new areas of interest".
Wonder what was discovered overnight that prompts this?

And I have read praise on this thread for Will Nunley who is apparently a local reporter I think. I wonder how he gets these bits of info he tweets. I assume he is there at the search command center where ever that is. But does LE conduct briefings privately with press folks besides the very public but so far non-helpful press conferences that have beeen held?

Okay, this is what I want to know.

It is the US Marshals that is throwing me here.

What are the reasons US Marshals would get involved in an adult abduction case? Is it as simple as being asked by the local law enforcement? Or does there have to be something else that we are unaware of?

I am unsure why the US Marshals are involved; however, here in rural West TN we do have a local who is a US Marshal. Perhaps that is the connection, although just a guess on my part.

hmmmmm...."new developments overnight"......and....."new areas of interest".
Wonder what was discovered overnight that prompts this?

And I have read praise on this thread for Will Nunley who is apparently a local reporter I think. I wonder how he gets these bits of info he tweets. I assume he is there at the search command center where ever that is. But does LE conduct briefings privately with press folks besides the very public but so far non-helpful press conferences that have beeen held?

maybe the duct tape with the blonde hair on it?

And im sure Nunley gets his info from their producers who haunt LE all day long. Nunley seems to be the only one passing on legit info....I say hes doing a bang up job.

Well i dont think we are dealing with a pedophille that wants a little girl to lock in a back yard for 18 yrs... Or some homeless religious freak...

If this man in camo is real he was a man on a mission he came and took her
if he cant have her no one can... And i think she is no longer with us.

I also think something happend to her at home only because of the blood only being in that one place, all the diff stories that have been released and changed on a daily basis.. ALL these news stations were reporting basically the same thing then things strarted changing, the news stations get their info from LE
so the story first reported was what the bro said then it was something diff

I just hope they can get to the bottom of this we all want this beautiful girl to come home.

I think so too. Holly would be the only person who would be able to I'D this guy..... :(

They must have found more evidence

All volunteers asked to report to the Decatur county fairgrounds. ATVS; horses requested. Fuel up, be prepared to hike. #newinformation
half a minute ago via HTC Peep

Source: "we have some new direction" #hollybobo #newinformation
6 minutes ago via HTC Peep

http://twitter.com/willnunley

No and at some times blood has not been confirmed or denied. I recall in the Maynard case cops said the amount of blood was considerable and they did not think that whoever it came from could have survived. In this case it has not been said if it was drops, a trickle, big pools of blood, anything.

Minor wounds can bleed a lot so even some quantity of blood may not indicate a lethal injury. a knock on the head, busted lip, cut ear can produce some blood quite easily.

nose bleed can cause good amount of blood

It's not odd to see some federal agencies involved with children and teenage abductions.. heck the secret service was helping with Hailey Dunn for quite a long time.. but it IS odd the US Marshalls are helping with an adult being kidnapped...

I watch that US marshalls show on reality TV all the time.. never seen them help in a missing persons case. Maybe it's somehow connected to threats her singer cousin got which makes it a federal thing considering they are in different states.... I'm just not sure.. but I really don't think it's standard procedure....

Although my initial theory is not a popular one, I'm sticking to it.

I still think this was a home invasion gone bad. I think that 2 guys came to break into the house to rob it and Holly walked outside to get into her car. Taken by surprise and the fact that he could be identified, I believe that he abducted her and "walked" her into the wooded area to get into the vehicle that the other guy was driving as their getaway car. I believe it was that simple.

JMO

I still think this was a home invasion gone bad. I think that 2 guys came to break into the house to rob it and Holly walked outside to get into her car. Taken by surprise and the fact that he could be identified, I believe that he abducted her and "walked" her into the wooded area to get into the vehicle that the other guy was driving as their getaway car. I believe it was that simple.

JMO

If there were 2 men maybe they held a gun to brothers head and said you come near us she is dead! Just a thought but then again they wouldnt leave someone to identify them.

but i think it was just the one and maybe he was in the house.

JMO

If it was a home invasion would they not want the vehicle to be near the house so they could load up their car with the stolen goods?

It's not odd to see some federal agencies involved with children and teenage abductions.. heck the secret service was helping with Hailey Dunn for quite a long time.. but it IS odd the US Marshalls are helping with an adult being kidnapped...

I watch that US marshalls show on reality TV all the time.. never seen them help in a missing persons case. Maybe it's somehow connected to threats her singer cousin got which makes it a federal thing considering they are in different states.... I'm just not sure.. but I really don't think it's standard procedure....

Also, Darden is about 1.5 hours from MS and a couple hours from AL. Perhaps they have reason to believe that state lines were crossed. Add to that, Jeff Holt is a US Marshal from West TN...A large part of his LE career was spent only 50 miles from Darden.

The Marshals may be involved because one of their programs has been tracking down sex offenders who aren't properly registered, who have moved without notifying authorities. LE could think an RSO who is registered somewhere else may be involved. For example Chelsea King was attacked and murdered by a sex offender who was registered, but was registered in an area which was different from the place he was staying, at his mom's house.

If there were 2 men maybe they held a gun to brothers head and said you come near us she is dead! Just a thought but then again they wouldnt leave someone to identify them.

but i think it was just the one and maybe he was in the house.

not sure they would send 1000 people into the woods if there was armed gunman on the loose? think there must be lots more info we are not getting in this puzzle :/

If it was a home invasion would they not want the vehicle to be near the house so they could load up their car with the stolen goods?

Yes, they would, but I think the driver and the intruder had it worked out beforehand. The driver had the vehicle in a certain spot waiting for the intruder to call him and tell him to bring the vehicle to the home. When Holly surprised him, he "walked" her to the woods and to where the vehicle was waiting. They wouldn't have pulled the vehicle first thing up into the driveway, not knowing if someone were home or not. I think it was a random occurrence that Holly was abducted...more self-preservation.

not sure they would send 1000 people into the woods if there was armed gunman on the loose? think there must be lots more info we are not getting in this puzzle :/
They certainly are not releasing much information except for the one bit about the lunchbox. I dunno but even if the perp is monitoring communications I would imagine he would have ran out of batteries by now?

brother saw her being led into the woods by a camo dressed person.
May/may not be a man.

brother is how old?
Where is the actual 911 call?

does anyone have a map of the area?

I feel it is a person close by...
a former boyfriend she broke up with.

who else would be so bold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online