Anthony connects to outside world with transistor radio

Truth Seeker

Reaction score
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-media-access-010608,0,2182241.story

The Web and TV is a buzz with the latest news about Casey Anthony.

But the most high-profile inmate at the Orange County Jail gets most of her news the old-fashioned way -- on a small transistor radio from inside her 7-by-12 foot cell in the county's female detention center.

"[Anthony] has very limited access to the outside world," jail spokesman Allen Moore said. "She's not watching Nancy Grace."

She is probably counting how many times her name is mentioned........I am sure she is enjoying being in the spotlight.......

It says she can hear the other that are outside her cell. Wonder if they have words of wisdom for her?

She may not be in contact with other inmates, but she can hear what they are saying outside her cell," Moore said.

She is probably counting how many times her name is mentioned........I am sure she is enjoying being in the spotlight.......

I listen to the radio all the time...an no one locally is covering the case. :)

I wonder what station she listens to...I'd like to buy some airtime....

I wonder what stations she can pick up in a jail cell. I know I have a transister radio and even outside, I don't pick up much anymore since everything went digital. It gets frustrating when walking so I went to an MP3 thing.

She should not be allowed a radio or any other luxury item. I am sure when JB brings his laptop she gets all the news. I bet she loves the moniker "tot mom". I wish the media would stop calling her that.

I guess I am one that thinks jail is punishment and they should not have any thing to make their life easier in there. Ugly thinking maybe, but I think if jail was punishment we would have less crime.

Irony sweet irony

Ms Texting, email, cell phone, my space etc

I'm hoping is just AM and she has to listen to rush and hannity all day long:rolleyes::bang:

I listen to the radio all the time...an no one locally is covering the case. :)

I've heard quite a bit of talk about it on various 104.1 Real Radio WTKS shows. Which is one of the most powerful, as well as listened to, stations here.

And the talk is not very flattering to her, either. :)

A 7 x 12 room is smaller than my oriental rugs. I don't have a problem with anyone living in that little box having a radio, shampoo or Pop-Tarts. Especially one that is not yet convicted. I just can not get angry over her commissary purchases; there is too much else to be furious about.

I've heard quite a bit of talk about it on various 104.1 Real Radio WTKS shows. Which is one of the most powerful, as well as listened to, stations here.

And the talk is not very flattering to her, either. :)

I listened to real radio here as well (live in Oviedo). the last I heard them talk about it was when caylee was found. It's not a daily thing like NG.

It is very comforting to know one of the biggest things that is driving Casey nuts is the fact that she can't hear about herself on TV! Just makes me smile. :)

It is very comforting to know one of the biggest things that is driving Casey nuts is the fact that she can't hear about herself on TV! Just makes me smile. :)

Me too!! I just wonder if this radio has a UHF dial?:waitasec:

My daughter is a detention officer in another state, I only wish it was in Orlando until the trial lol.

She should not be allowed a radio or any other luxury item. I am sure when JB brings his laptop she gets all the news. I bet she loves the moniker "tot mom". I wish the media would stop calling her that.

The way she talked of how Caylee was the best of everyone, to her parents on the jailhouse videos.. I bet she sees how the whole nation fell in love with Caylee, and sees herself as the woman that gave birth to the most special girl in the world almost. Totally ignoring the fact that she killed that same special little girl, I bet she thinks she is like Mother Mary special because she's Caylee's mom. Meanwhile she didn't WANT to be.

The way she talked of how Caylee was the best of everyone, to her parents on the jailhouse videos.. I bet she sees how the whole nation fell in love with Caylee, and sees herself as the woman that gave birth to the most special girl in the world almost. Totally ignoring the fact that she killed that same special little girl, I bet she thinks she is like Mother Mary special because she's Caylee's mom. Meanwhile she didn't WANT to be.

:crazy:I do agree ! :clap::clap::clap::clap:I love how you think !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back