2009.01.21 Document Release

Looks like NG will be bombshells tonight!!!!

Thank you!!!

6X6 inch stained spare tire cover sample taken...that's a pretty good size stain.
I also find it interesting that Cindy went back to work after picking up the car.

I didn't know that - thought she went straight out looking for Casey.

Did you notice that she mentioned the dead body smell to her male co-worker?

What the HELL was CA waiting for?..Even ppl at work knew it was time to call LE but she still didn't (no time? wth!) but she tells AH later she's worried about Caylee..It took hearing she was missing for her to get the drift she really was in danger or possibly dead?..Something is very WRONG with this picture & CA!

I wonder if they might find useful forensic evidence on the sticky side of the heart sticker, if it was stuck to the outside of the duct tape.

If the sticker was directly over her mouth but under the duct tape, there could be something left on the front of the sticker.

GA didn't mention Caylee talking to him the last day he saw her, as I recall. I've always suspected that Caylee might have been drugged the night before, resulting in unconciousness or coma. Casey could have fixed her hair, dressed her in clean clothes, put sunglasses and a backpack on her so that she could carry her past George as if she were just laying her head on Casey's shoulder. Casey could have used the knife to make sure she "never woke up" after she left the house.

:waitasec:All of these FBI results docs have the same 3 paragraphs on the page with the listing of what is requested to be tested.

Right below the listing of the items to be tested are the results - EXCEPT FOR THE DNA COMPARISON REQUEST of LA DNA to Caylee...

Sometimes omissions speak volumes..

hmmmmm:eek:

WOW WOW WOW

I think this topic should have a thread of it's own.

Why would they omit those results if they proved he wasn't the dad???

I wonder if they might find useful forensic evidence on the sticky side of the heart sticker, if it was stuck to the outside of the duct tape.

If the sticker was directly over her mouth but under the duct tape, there could be something left on the front of the sticker.

GA didn't mention Caylee talking to him the last day he saw her, as I recall. I've always suspected that Caylee might have been drugged the night before, resulting in unconciousness or coma. Casey could have fixed her hair, dressed her in clean clothes, put sunglasses and a backpack on her so that she could carry her past George as if she were just laying her head on Casey's shoulder. Casey could have used the knife to make sure she "never woke up" after she left the house.

I don't think George ever saw her on the 16th. I bet Casey got mad, starting packing her stuff, and quieted Caylee for the last time. She likely lugged her out of the house in the laundry bag as if she was "moving" out. George and Cindy never wanted anyone to know about the fight on the 15th Lee talked about and the neighbors heard.

I bet both the knife found in the car and the one at the site of the remains will match the set in CA's kitchen! (either that or the set at AL's apt)

I don't think the book or stuffed animal found on Suburban was mentioned in the search warrant because nothing related to those two items would be expected to be found at the parent's home.

The small horses were mentioned because they are usually part of a set or bag of similar items, so that they would be looking for similar items from the set/bag. The heart sticker was mentioned because it can be part of a book or set of stickers.

Regarding Velveeta, didn't KC mention making macaroni and cheese? The white bag with these items was reportedly from Tony's.

Does anyone remember exactly what Caylee was wearing in the video with Papa???

We might be able to compare that to the clothes they found in the trashbag.

The fact that the Pooh blanket was there makes me think she killed her while or after Caylee was napping. :(

POOR CAYLEE!

White shorts (can't tell if there are stripes) and light blue shirt..here is youtube full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0

I asked this question but no one could answer it - when GA said that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on that last day - I asked the question, did he touch or talk to Caylee? Did she hug him, was she running around - what?

I said that she could have been killed the night before, Casey carried her out with Caylees head on her shoulder telling GA that she was sleeping

Did George get up and give Caylee a kiss? Did he go and touch her? Was she wrapped in that Winnie the Pooh blanket?

George never said - it's doubtful that GA saw them at all

Good point, that makes sense with the sunglasses...

Does anyone remember when LP made his statement that the As had found out something that would shock the world?? Was it around this time?

I would like to know this info as well.

I have thought that it was possible that LA was the father from a week or so after all this hit the press. LA is one weird dude and he gives me the creeps.

WOW WOW WOW

I agree, but we will probably need to ask the mods first. This subject can only be talked about in the Parking Lot, but I think in light of this new information, it should be moved up here.

Remember, they are not releasing final results which will be used in the trial or in the ongoing investigation!! (Altho..some things they will be using from the doc dumps)

WOW WOW WOW

I can't think of one logical reason for the results not to be revealed.....except for.........well, you know:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts
Back