Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how the Judge can get all touchy-feely about this. A citizen has a right to have depositions taken on their behalf via attorney. They have a right to this fact-finding method granted by law. What... is the judge supposed to say, hmmm... maybe the depose-ees will get embarrassed! hmmm... maybe after they give the depositions the opposing attorney will look into finances down the road... hmmm... well, they *are* super duper grieving... hmmm..

WTH? I think the judge has to look at the facts before him concerning the rights of ZFG and if she's allowed to have these people deposed by law then so be it!

What -- are there cuddly wuddly exceptions just for this family? Judge... do the right thing for the people of Orlando!

P.S. Does this judge serve the people of Orlando or the special interests of the A family? Is he elected or appointed?

I like this judge and I think he's going to tell BC (consigliere) to take a hike today.

Wow. That's interesting. From February 2nd. The title of the article is:

Morgan: I'll Tape, Release Anthony Depositions...

Note: I WILL TAPE and then RELEASE...if he invited the press then THEY WOULD TAPE and RELEASE...I am still thinking they got this wrong.

Then I hope the Judge "splits the baby" and denies the press interference and approves the videotaping.

Or "splits the baby" by making CA testify and not GA (since GA is the one who "tried" to commit suicide).

P.S. Does this judge serve the people of Orlando or the special interests of the A family? Is he elected or appointed?

I like this judge and I think he's going to tell BC (consigliere) to take a hike today.

I hope you're right. The A's shouldn't get special treatment.

"...Then we have some surprise questions for them they may have trouble answering." Morgan

Why do you need or want "surprise questions" in order to clear your client (ZG)? The goal of the suit is to clear her name (she had nothing to do with Caylee) and gain monetary compensation for alleged damages. You basically want the world to know that ZG was not involved and get some money too.

But why would you want "troubling" questions? Wouldn't you want non-surprise, straight-forward questions that are easily answered and understood by everyone in order to publicly clear your client?

I hope you're right. The A's shouldn't get special treatment.

I agree, meaning that the press should not be invited to film their depos and Morgan should not be bragging to the media about how he is planning to hit them with surprise questions. Morgan should have treated this exactly like he would any other deposition.

I wonder if JB is still wanting to use this as a defense. That Casey dropped her off or that they took her from the park. Think I remember somewhere that she also said the nanny had a key to her parents house. Just thinking! Can you imagine going anywhere and giving your name for any reason, ZG, do you realize the looks you would get. Everyone has heard that name! All because of Casey. JMO

"...Then we have some surprise questions for them they may have trouble answering." Morgan

Why do you need or want "surprise questions" in order to clear your client (ZG)? The goal of the suit is to clear her name (she had nothing to do with Caylee) and gain monetary compensation for alleged damages. You basically want the world to know that ZG was not involved and get some money too.

But why would you want "troubling" questions? Wouldn't you want non-surprise, straight-forward questions that are easily answered and understood by everyone in order to publicly clear your client?

Exactly. The A's are merely witnesses. Save the surprise questions for the defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj