LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Facebook, searching Casey Anthony, the first item is selected, then the link "support Casey Anthony" reveals a fellow, David B., who is threatening the world with violence if anything happens to her. Is he serious?
How can Casey comment on her Facebook page in March 2009?

On Facebook, searching Casey Anthony, the first item is selected, then the link "support Casey Anthony" reveals a fellow, David B., who is threatening the world with violence if anything happens to her. Is he serious?
How can Casey comment on her Facebook page in March 2009?

More then likely it is an "imposter". :crazy:

Hoping someone remembers this info, or links to it.

Was there a decomposition difference in the clothing found on/with Caylee? (shorts vs. shirt) As in, was the shirt more decomposed than the shorts were?

(Thought process here is was one on the body, and the other not?)
There was a lot of discussion about this and the general conclusion was in keeping with what you are speculating. The t-shirt was almost completely disintegrated with only the collar left intact and the letters (iron ons) separated and in the vicinity. The shorts on the other hand, were found in a different location and were in reasonably good condition.

MOO

Does anyone know how often a non-profit organization has to file reports with the state? (i.e. yearly, bi-annually, quarterly...blah blah blah) In light of KidFinders saying they are broke, I'm curious as to how much money the Caylee Marie Anthony foundation has brought in. Does Florida have a Secretary of State website where these things can be viewed? Thanks.

I work for a non-profit in Washington state - we file quarterly.

Please do not post any questions/answers regarding the Anthony Foundation in the Caylee Forum. There is a thread in the Parking Lot. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82363"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you.

Question.....Would Casey's fabrication of a nanny months prior to Caylee's death prove that she intended on using that imaginanny as a scapegoat (Premeditation) for the eventual death of her daughter?

Does anyone still believe that Caylee was in the trunk while the car was at the tow yard? I always thought it was possible.

Has anyone seen forensic reports concerning Caylee's car seat that was left in the car found at the tow lot with her babydoll MAMA in it?

Did anyone ever find out what connection Daniel D. of Winter Haven had with Casey? It is reported that she called him on July 21, 2008 from jail. I thought it was Chris S. that she had called and visited before being arrested.

Link that talks about DD: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/YES 4901-4962cellphone_misc_redacted.pdf

Link to Chris interview: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media...9/42598215.pdf

I thought that it was determined that an inmate at the jail used the wrong pin number, which happened to be Casey's pin number.

Does anyone still believe that Caylee was in the trunk while the car was at the tow yard? I always thought it was possible.

The car was at the tow yard for 2 weeks. Caylee "allegedly" based on forensics reports was only in the trunk 2.6 days. IMO, I never, ever thought Caylee was in the trunk at the tow yard.

Looking for info on the pregnancy test found (supposedly) in KC's trunk/trash bag.

Looking for info on the pregnancy test found (supposedly) in KC's trunk/trash bag.

Pregnancy test Q-133 found on Suburban near remains, no official report released yet to my knowledge. IIRC

Is the Q-110 misc. blanket listed as evidence, in FACT, the evidence number for the winnie the pooh blanket, with Piglet on Pooh's back?

If C & G's dealings with D. Casey & J. Hoover are protected due to privilege, how can the state subpeona the documents?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-casey-anthony-court-072409,0,5722479.story
~snip~
Prosecutors want records of correspondence between George and Cindy Anthony and their private investigators, a source told the Orlando Sentinel.
Because they were confidential by contractual arrangement only, not by a legal privilege. Only the state legislature can create a legal privilege.

ETA: Actually, I take that back. Not about the contract clause of confidentiality but about the creation of a legal privilege. I do recall that the psychotherapeutic privilege was first created by case law. Later, it was codified.

Question.....Would Casey's fabrication of a nanny months prior to Caylee's death prove that she intended on using that imaginanny as a scapegoat (Premeditation) for the eventual death of her daughter?
It could. This is a detailed topic of discussion on other threads. Try the search button feature and use a key word. It is really a nice feature of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail