The Family Tree - connecting the dots

Mod note:

Everyone is free to determine for themselves what info posted meets their personal "credibility threshold".

Don't let it get personal. It won't be tolerated.

Frustrated. This is definitely a case where, if you skip the threads for a few days, you have no chance of recovering-kind of like a math class. Kudos to all of you who are trudging through this madness. Are any of you still thinking there was some kind of 'loan my kid out network' or, with all of the intertwined 'relations', do you just think it is one extremely dysfunctional family?
And thank you Beach. It looks like you had a busy night last night monitoring the board. ;)

I think that's the big question on everyone's mind.
At first I was convinced there was a network,a *advertiser censored* ring about to be discovered,now unless anything else comes to light I believe this is an unbelievably dysfunctional family and MP took advantage of it.

Mod note:

Everyone is free to determine for themselves what info posted meets their personal "credibility threshold".

Don't let it get personal. It won't be tolerated.

K. I was going by what I was taught here ... provide proof, otherwise, it's a rumor and rumors aren't allowed here.

I will take my leave (from this thread) and I hope everyone keeps on keeping on. :blushing:

Be safe. Trust but verify.

I have a question, it has been mentioned that Ali's current step father has not said a word nor was he at her memorial consoling mother?
What do we know of him?
Was he friends also with MP?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?
Why couldn't he watch the girls when mom (said loosely) was sick???
He worked and slept all 24 hours???
I'd like to know if he got along with the girls.
Was their trouble in the marriage?
After all it was their 2nd anniversary........

I have a question, it has been mentioned that Ali's current step father has not said a word nor was he at her memorial consoling mother?
What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

It wouldn't surprise me if he has left her. Possibly even before Aliahna went missing (but if that was the case, I don't know why he would have left his bio child with her).

I don't think he stuck around after murder. It was her step-father who was seen wheeling her around in a wheelchair, and he didn't make an appearance. Family Services have removed the children, so that would just leave the 2 of them, and with the spotlight now focussed on the family, I'll bet he has removed himself.

He shares a responsibility in what happened, and it could have been his daughter who was killed, as he was not there protecting her, like she should have been.

Again I'm not sure about AS,the step-dad,did he just not watch the children because he cared more about getting rest than helping out?
did he leave just because he couldn't take the stress?
....or with his connection to PB and her aparently coming to visit per AS facebook comments is there a bigger.more sinister picture and that's why he removed himself out of fear things are coming to light?
I just don't know where I stand.

What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

Off his fb page on Dec 24 he has a I need help with type post from a game at 2:58am. Has always bugged me. So hrs after finding out that his step daughter is missing he is playing a game?
Something about him I do not like. Not saying he had anything to do with Ali's murder but something is off.

What do we know of him?
Where was he that nght?
Proof of working?

He wasn't at the memorial for real? I wonder if he has just kept on working? I have to wonder if he was against the children going with MP? It's very creepy that he hasn't been around, although I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen or found a whole ton of photos or interviews at all lately.

Has it been revealed that KrK was engaged to MP 3-17-11? I done saw it with own 2 i's! I get dumber everyday following this case! I have a screen shot of the facebook page. Can I post that in the parking lot. I have also spoken to KrK regarding her engagement. These people will talk, you just have to ask them. Strange group I tell ya!

I think that's the big question on everyone's mind.
At first I was convinced there was a network,a *advertiser censored* ring about to be discovered,now unless anything else comes to light I believe this is an unbelievably dysfunctional family and MP took advantage of it.

I thought it was a possibility in the beginning. I have had communication with some of them, I don't think they are smart enough to pull something like that off for any period of time. They def. didn't care who did what to their kids and probably loaned them out to "WHOEVER" would take them. I'm sure they are involved in child *advertiser censored*. Probably supported their drug and alcohol addictions. JMHO!!:twocents:

As it been revealed that KrK was engaged to MP 3-17-11? In my opinion I done saw it with own 2 i's! I get dumber everyday following this case!

I added the dates to the timeline as far as when KK and MP were together. Beginning at least in Jan 2010 up until 4/30/10, in Iowa.

This is the only time I remember reading where Allen S spoke to MSM or has said anywhere else.

Slain girl's belongings purged from home

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

“She just can't stand to be around this stuff after what happened,” he said.

But Souders would not discuss his stepdaughter's death, or the neighbor charged with murdering her, in detail because of the pending investigation.

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229666

I added the dates to the timeline as far as when KK and MP were together. Beginning at least in Jan 2010 up until 4/30/10, in Iowa.

Good lord. So when did KK and DM hook up? I really can't keep this straight any more. :banghead:

It wouldn't surprise me if he has left her. Possibly even before Aliahna went missing (but if that was the case, I don't know why he would have left his bio child with her).

I don't think he stuck around after murder. It was her step-father who was seen wheeling her around in a wheelchair, and he didn't make an appearance. Family Services have removed the children, so that would just leave the 2 of them, and with the spotlight now focussed on the family, I'll bet he has removed himself.

He shares a responsibility in what happened, and it could have been his daughter who was killed, as he was not there protecting her, like she should have been.

Is it possible he made a deal to testify in exchange for......something......and doesn't want to be around Tarah and associates between now and trial-time?

Do we know for sure that he isn't around and didn't attend the service? I haven't seen anything about it other than rumor? Anyone see any confirmation anywhere?

KK and MP were together from December 2010/January 2011 through March 30, 2011. It looks like she hooked up with MP right after she left DM.

Answering my own question, yes. Kurtis Kennedy:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/... -IN-/?action=view&current=KurtisKennedy.jpg

Ali & Kristina:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=biodad-DawayneMaroney-facebook.jpg

Dawayne and Ali:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=biodad-DawayneMaroney-facebook.jpg

Here's a sweet slideshow with Kristina and Ali testing out a webcam:
[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliahna%20Lemmon%20%20-IN-/?action=view&current=f07f0190.pbw"]Aliahna Lemmon -IN- :: Ali & Kristina, silly & sweet. January 2010. (pics are from Dad's MySpace) Kristina is Ali's ex-stepmom, ex-wife of Dawayne Maroney slideshow by crankycrankerson - Photobucket[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back