Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I understanding correctly?
JB knew of this evidence at trial and he is shaken by it now...?

I think he knew of it only after trial, and even when he learned of it, he misinterpreted it.

Well, the boy prince returns home tomorrow and I now have to make a mad dash to the supermarket for cookies and milk. BBL
oxoxoxo

So, even if this "new evidence" is a home surveillance video from the Anthony home of Casey committing the deed; a handwritten, signed confession from Casey; and another video of Casey dragging the little body to the dump and tossing it on Suburban Drive, how does it help anything? We already know she's guilty. Most of us, anyhow.

But, there's the little thing called "Double Jeopardy", she can't be tried again.

So what good does it do, except follow her around unofficially? Maybe help the suits by other victims of Casey, the Anthonys, and the many lies? :waitasec:

Maybe if someone can prove the trial was flawed? Evidence suppressed by one side? Someone paid off one or more jurors? :waitasec:

I can't see how anything can make a difference now. (hoping I'm wrong though)

It was nice to see you all. Be back sometime tomorrow. Hopefully this will be worth waiting for.

Without watching the snip, I believe that Jose and crew were reading here all along...which we all figured out anyway. And, the Prosecution was NOT reading here...and never did get the computer information (which our own WS'rs had uncovered).
Thanks to all who tried so hard.

It's a shame this information wasn't forwarded to the State in time for the trial, although, much like Cindy, I doubt the Pinellas 12 would have held Casey accountable even with a play-by-play of Casey snuffing the last breath out of Caylee.

So, even if this "new evidence" is a home surveillance video from the Anthony home of Casey committing the deed; a handwritten, signed confession from Casey; and another video of Casey dragging the little body to the dump and tossing it on Suburban Drive, how does it help anything? We already know she's guilty. Most of us, anyhow.

But, there's the little thing called "Double Jeopardy", she can't be tried again.

So what good does it do, except follow her around unofficially? And maybe help the suits by other victims of Casey, the Anthonys, and the many lies? :waitasec:

It won't put her in jail. But it validates her guilt.

Am I understanding correctly?
JB knew of this evidence at trial and he is shaken by it now...?

EXACTLY!! Why is this coming out just NOW?? it is OBVIOUS Baez told Pipitone about it, WHY wasn't it IN HIS BOOK!!! (I'm not yellling, just emphasizing)???? He wanted to write a best seller, he should've put it in there, he OBVIOUSLY knew about it DURING the trial, AFTER the trial, and while writing his book.

WHY oh WHY is he just telling this information to Tony Pipitone this week??? I'll figure out this ulterior motive if it kills me LOLOL!!!!

I think he knew of it only after trial, and even when he learned of it, he misinterpreted it.

According to the Pip, Baez knew about it during the trial and feared the State would spring it on him at that time.

Who knows.....

After watching the clip I am suspicous that Baez is in on this...and possibly the felon and her clan. No money spewing lies and spin..so lets go the other route.....and make the prosecution look bad for missing major evidence.

I would think if they werent in on it..they would never take this evidence at face value. There was sooo much evidence that was brought out at trial.... And that didnt phase them.

Just not trying to get my hopes up too much...but we'll see..

During this "tease" I thought I heard Pipitone said JB was "afraid they were going to dump it on him during the trial", as if JB had the knowledge, and ended up surprised the Pros. never brought it up, then he realized by trial end they never had it. That was my interpretation of that 20 second video tease. I don't get this at all. Maybe tomorrow I will understand better, at least I hope so :great:

Most people think Casey is guilty. For those who don't, why would this evidence change their mind? And why is it so important to convince that small percentage that she is guilty? Because whenever I read comments from defenders, most of them seem to like to be ~special snowflakes~ and I rarely see any that are like "This, this, and this prove she didn't do it." There's a difference between thinking the prosecution didn't prove their case, or that people need to "get over it' because she was acquitted, but I have read very few comments online from people who think she is truly innocent. So I'm not sure why it's such a big deal to convince that tiny minority that she's guilty...

http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=215

By combining a database of day care addresses with a database of the addresses of felons on parole or probation, he found dozens of matches. In a two-part report that ran during May sweeps, Pipitone revealed that 14 convicted felons were living or working in local day care homes or centers. "

According to the Pip, Baez knew about it during the trial and feared the State would spring it on him at that time.

Who knows.....

Baez only "knew" part of it and, as I understand it, only after the trial. He might have told Pip that he knew of it before, but I've seen no evidence of that. Regardless, he completely misinterpreted it.

Emphasis on misinterpreted. :)

After watching the clip I am suspicous that Baez is in on this...and possibly the felon and her clan. No money spewing lies and spin..so lets go the other route.....and make the prosecution look bad for missing major evidence.

I would think if they werent in on it..they would never take this evidence at face value. There was sooo much evidence that was brought out at trial.... And that didnt phase them.

Just not trying to get my hopes up too much...but we'll see..

BBM - As I'm reading several people's/groups Facebook, it's working...

I think sweeps are a bigger deal for national shows. Do they really matter for the local news? It is interesting that this guy didn't "sell" his information to a bigger show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0