OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

MS, I noticed in your link it is Jerry D. P.. That was the name listed for his payment to the court for the Restraining Order. Is his place on the Okmulgee County side of the road, or Okfuskee? I haven't lived in Weleetka since the early 80's. When Dad passed away, mom remarried, and I really have been there bu about once year since. This P character must have been doing his misdeeds after that time, because I would have at least known of him, and avoided him. There is a Jerry D. P. on the ODOC Offender Lookup, but he's listed in Tulsa County. He was born in 1945. Is he that old? There is picture of that Jerry D. P.

Hello Weleetka1,
P's old home place is on the west side, both of his parents are deceased and he lives there alone. His sister Carolyn B. built a home on the family acreage, but needless to say, she was forced to vacate and move. You can see she has a permanent restraining order against JP.
I'd guess his shack would be about 1/4 mile S...SW...of the Plackers.
Again, he has ...and still is the only suspect that jumped out at me.
Back in the early 80s he was institutionalized...(attempted suicide)..at Carl Alberts mental hospital in McAlaster...while there he met a young lady ..with issues of her own...the two married...unfortuately they had 2 little girls. His mother finally couldn't stand the abuse anylonger...she called DHS and the girls were taken..the mother attended classes the DHS offered...and the girls were placed back into the home.
Later...because of sexual abuse ... the two girls were taken...and this time adopted out.
Sometime in the early 90s...Pamela P choked to death in the wee morning hours...while eating a WEINER.!!
Jerry P. is wicked.

You've just discribed my suspect "Jerry P."..
1. Loner
2. Social issues
3. Traverles the road quite often lives w/in a mile from the crime scene.
4. Violent temper, has quite a gun collection. Always, has a loaded gun handy in his car, or truck and has a tendency to use them to.
I wish, one of you would read all the charges against him in Okfuskee County...they range ..assault with a deadly weapon, to pointing a gun with intent ...to assault and batteries, restraining orders..you name it!!

MS, Jerry P. is a very dangerous man. I noticed some of his cases were dismissed, one was found "not guilty" by a jury, and some don't even show a record for him.

I read somewhere, that OSBI has checked him out. Maybe LE is just waiting for him to screw up, again.

Howdy MS. I wonder if JP is an undiagnosed schitzophrenic? I remember once in Ada we were having Fuzzheads B-day around Deer Creek. We had some "party goods" besides beer, more like the fungal type (possibly). One of our "friends, a male about 23, and a gun nut, dissappeared. He had had some of the party goods. As we're wondering where this person is at, a gunshot (rifle) went between our group. Then we heard him yell from the tree line some kinda odd request, and then if we didn't honor it, the next round would find one of us. We unassed the place! I called his friend Connie, and she told us he was actually a diagnosed schitzophrenic! Wow. He didn't bother to communicate that critical information to us.

Wow MS with the info you gave I now remember Frog had serious concerns about this fellow too!!! hum...

weleetka1...LOL "party goods" besides beer, more like the fungal type (possibly).

Been there done that... My friend had a Saint Bernard and Lord they can dig a hole big enough to hold a VW..honest !! well she fell in one of the holes and we lost her for about 3 hours.... she was laughing and smoking her cigarette when we found her...Oh back in the day LOL

Well GS, I didn't want to incriminate myself. That why I bureaucratically encryted the "party goods" statement. It's funny; party goods were not illegal before the Pilgrams landed ... Ha. I checked your album. You are living the life! I love the desert, but I sure miss close availability of large bodies of water. My ex-wife in the 70's was pretty upset when I didn't hook back up with her in Bradenton. Tampa area is beautiful!

GS, I'm not sure where Crybaby Bridge is around Weleetka. I do remember somebody there telling me about it though. There's a fair amount of creeks, and rivers with bridges over them around Weleetka, and I know where a lot are, and where a lot aren't.

Hi Weleetka1, I'm so shocked that you don't know where "Cry Baby Bridge" is located..lol
If you drive out towards Clearview..turn left at Alabama Indian Church...it was just down that road a short distance.
I think the bridge has been torn down, and the road is a dead end now, from what I've been told.
In my younger days...I've partied out there many many times..bad bad me!!
I visited the memorial Friday ...many people had left Christmas decorations there...Snowman,Santas ..wind chimes..etc..also found a poem from Taylors mother..placed neatly in a large zip lock bag, with a wrapped gift inside.
I wish, this case would be solved, and very soon.
Hope everyone is doing well...ttyl

Hello Weleetka1,
P's old home place is on the west side, both of his parents are deceased and he lives there alone. His sister Carolyn B. built a home on the family acreage, but needless to say, she was forced to vacate and move. You can see she has a permanent restraining order against JP.
I'd guess his shack would be about 1/4 mile S...SW...of the Plackers.
Again, he has ...and still is the only suspect that jumped out at me.
Back in the early 80s he was institutionalized...(attempted suicide)..at Carl Alberts mental hospital in McAlaster...while there he met a young lady ..with issues of her own...the two married...unfortuately they had 2 little girls. His mother finally couldn't stand the abuse anylonger...she called DHS and the girls were taken..the mother attended classes the DHS offered...and the girls were placed back into the home.
Later...because of sexual abuse ... the two girls were taken...and this time adopted out.
Sometime in the early 90s...Pamela P choked to death in the wee morning hours...while eating a WEINER.!!
Jerry P. is wicked.

This Jerry P. character is interesting, he had 2 little girls himself? His sister had a permanent restraining order against him. Who is Pamela, his one of his daughters or his ex wife? His two daughters were abused by him and his wife sexually and otherwise.. Pamela chocked to death on a hotdog?
Here we have a random almost irrational crime of two young girls gunned down..
Locals, please help me out if you have any more info on Jerry P..

There are lot of 'cry baby bridges' in Oklahoma and probably in many states - I know of one in Wagoner County, Creek County and out by Miami, Ok - I doubt any are named that officially but all seem to have the same creepy story attached to them - especially around Halloween. People like to go there and hype themselves up so much being scared that they swear they hear the baby crying. My cousins pulled that on me when I was about 6 or 7.

MS, sorry I missed you on-line here yesterday. My Grandpa Jimmy was the Reverend at the Alabama Indian Baptist Church from about 1960 to March 1973. Crybaby Bridge has to be the one the county removed about 30+ years ago. It was one of those old small medium steel and timber trestle type bridges. Any word from Sheza for a hometown update?

I just had a thought. What if PP and the Uncle sent the girls to the bridge with money to pick up drugs for them? This would be a good reason for Tyler to have her purse (carry the money down to the bridge and carry the drugs back to the house). This would also explain why, after only 30 minutes, PP goes looking for the girls. He wants his drugs and wonders why it is taking so long for the girls to get back. The Uncle also goes looking when PP doesn't come back.

The killers can't produce the drugs but they know the girls have the money to pay for them, so they decide to let them start back and then attack them for the drug money.

I just had a thought. What if PP and the Uncle sent the girls to the bridge with money to pick up drugs for them? This would be a good reason for Tyler to have her purse (carry the money down to the bridge and carry the drugs back to the house). This would also explain why, after only 30 minutes, PP goes looking for the girls. He wants his drugs and wonders why it is taking so long for the girls to get back. The Uncle also goes looking when PP doesn't come back.

The killers don't produce the drugs but they know the girls have the money to pay for them, so they decide to let them start back and then attack them for the drug money.

This probably belongs in a different thread but it is a very interesting theory. Some parts fit: Uncle J just being in the vicinity around the critical time; Uncle J driving past the girls but not stopping to say hi; Uncle J in front of the news camera like a deer in headlights; Uncle J allegedly holding court in an all-night diner after this most tragic event. It also fits in with the idea that OSBI, after knocking themselves out for three months, recognized a drug deal gone bad; but in utter frustration with the P family's lack of information, threw in the towel. If YellowDog's theory is close, then the P's would have had to know who the girls were meeting, and probably who gunned them down.

What doesn't fit is why the P's would allow an 11-year-old girl from a straighter family background to be part of this. Also, the undeniable rage with which this was carried out. This was much more than robbery. Could the P's have been in an earlier deal with the same people, which did not work to the others' satisfaction? Then, this deal was examined after the girls left the bridge and found to be more of the same? So the enraged merchants took off after the kids and used overkill to send their message? Then they took back what the girls were carrying home and slithered back to the underworld?

It also fits with OSBI leaving town without a word to the families (that we know of), or to the community. Maybe they implied that, "If you don't tell us everything, we aren't telling you anything," and to the locals, "Keep your kids away from drugs." Meanwhile, the P's, already overwhelmed by grief, think they are facing more legal problems if they tell all, not to mention retribution from those they told on, and scorn from the community. Didn't they already have to move and lay low once before?

Not a pleasant scenario. No theory justifies what happened and no theory should demean the P's grief. But, as most wonder why the lack of progress and why OSBI has apparently given up, I also wonder if those closest to the victims were 100% cooperative.

I just had a thought.
What if PP and the Uncle sent the girls to the bridge with money to pick up drugs for them?
This would be a good reason for Tyler to have her purse (carry the money down to the bridge and carry the drugs back to the house).
This would also explain why, after only 30 minutes, PP goes looking for the girls.
He wants his drugs and wonders why it is taking so long for the girls to get back.
The Uncle also goes looking when PP doesn't come back.

The killers can't produce the drugs but they know the girls have the money to pay for them, so they decide to let them start back and then attack them for the drug money.....

YellowDog...Your theory would answer WHY the girls walked to the bridge that late in the evening, knowing Skyla's Mom was on her way & Skyla needed to be packed...

What if: the uncle was late that Sunday delivering 'IT' to the P. house as he had waited as long as possible for Skyla to leave.....
Since S. was still at the house, and pressed for time, PP sends both unsuspecting girls to the bridge with the delivery knowing the 'POI' had been waiting several hours for the delivery??

IF the girls had wanted to walk to the bridge, they would have gone earlier that Sunday when they had time to take their time enjoying the sunshine..and not hurry..imo

This probably belongs in a different thread but it is a very interesting theory.
Some parts fit: Uncle J just being in the vicinity around the critical time; Uncle J driving past the girls but not stopping to say hi;
Uncle J in front of the news camera like a deer in headlights;
Uncle J allegedly holding court in an all-night diner after this most tragic event.
It also fits in with the idea that OSBI, after knocking themselves out for three months, recognized a drug deal gone bad;
but in utter frustration with the P family's lack of information, threw in the towel.
If YellowDog's theory is close, then the P's would have had to know who the girls were meeting, and probably who gunned them down.

What doesn't fit is why the P's would allow an 11-year-old girl from a straighter family background to be part of this.

Also, the undeniable rage with which this was carried out.
This was much more than robbery.
Could the P's have been in an earlier deal with the same people, which did not work to the others' satisfaction?

Then, this deal was examined after the girls left the bridge and found to be more of the same?

So the enraged merchants took off after the kids and used overkill to send their message?
Then they took back what the girls were carrying home and slithered back to the underworld?

It also fits with OSBI leaving town without a word to the families (that we know of), or to the community. Maybe they implied that, "If you don't tell us everything, we aren't telling you anything," and to the locals, "Keep your kids away from drugs." Meanwhile, the P's, already overwhelmed by grief, think they are facing more legal problems if they tell all, not to mention retribution from those they told on, and scorn from the community. Didn't they already have to move and lay low once before?

Not a pleasant scenario. No theory justifies what happened and no theory should demean the P's grief. But, as most wonder why the lack of progress and why OSBI has apparently given up, I also wonder if those closest to the victims were 100% cooperative......

XPA...You answered my question without knowing it...IF someone was going to cheat/rip-off someone in a big drug deal...who better to send with the drugs than cute innocent girls/ children?

I don't believe those girls were ever used as mules.

Taylor always had her bag with her. She carried her cell phone, her MP3 player, and a bottle of water in there.

They might have been killed, because of a botched-up drug deal or something, but I don't believe they were part of anything themselves.

I don't believe those girls were ever used as mules.

Taylor always had her bag with her. She carried her cell phone, her MP3 player, and a bottle of water in there.

They might have been killed, because of a botched-up drug deal or something, but I don't believe they were part of anything themselves.

ClayCat...You use the word 'ALWAYS'...did you personally know the girls?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back