GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this same article Tia's uncle's mother stated the following (cut and pasted)
She added: “Apparently, Stuart was doing the housework and hoovering or something when Tia shouted ‘I’m going out, I’m going to meet so-and-so.’

“But he didn’t catch who she said she was going to meet. By the time he thought about it, she’d left he house. That was the last anyone saw of her.”

So two different scenarios in the same article. Hmmm....

:what: that is never good. Sounds like he is trying out various stories to see what sounds best.

In this same article Tia's uncle's mother stated the following (cut and pasted)
She added: “Apparently, Stuart was doing the housework and hoovering or something when Tia shouted ‘I’m going out, I’m going to meet so-and-so.’

“But he didn’t catch who she said she was going to meet. By the time he thought about it, she’d left he house. That was the last anyone saw of her.”

So two different scenarios in the same article. Hmmm....

I was about to post the same thing. I'm really starting to think something happened Thursday night/early hours Friday.

If grandmother last saw Tia at bedtime Thursday night and didn't check her room before going to work......

I don't want to think about it :(

I started off wondering if she'd run away, but now I've read about the Grandmother's partner my hinky meter is going off the scale!

Reading the Mirror article, if legit, it's saying to me that Tia's uncle's mother ain't buying anything the grandmother's boyfriend has said.

:seeya:This story has so many holes in it and most of that seems to be down to the poor/inconsistent reporting by tabloid journalists.

The photo of her the day before at the Co-op - this top could never be described as bandeau. Had she been wearing this on the day she disappeared it would have been described as a yellow vest with a print of ........ whatever that is on the front. Sloppy reporting has confused what she was wearing, IMO

Neighbours have reported Tia was out playing in the street with their kids the previous week. http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/9857843.Help_find_missing_Tia_Sharp/ It's school holidays, the weather was pretty good on Friday (hence the bandeau top), the local kids clearly know her to play with and yet during her 15 minute walk to the tram stop (assuming she went to the nearest - Fieldway) there were no kids about to see her? Her route may have taken her past the pharmacy and medical centre - generally places that see a fair bit of pedestrian and vehicular traffic, yet no sightings? And nothing on the CCTV camera at the tram stop, although nothing to confirm this was working either.

(Cut and paste from http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...2-the-day-before-she-disappeared-8009496.html) In an emotional interview, Tia’s father David Niles, of Lancaster Avenue, Mitcham, thanked the local community for their ongoing attempts to locate his daughter.

He said his wife Natalie and her two brothers, aged two and three, were distraught.

He said: “Our family is heartbroken. We are at our wits’ end. Last time I saw her was on Thursday morning as I was going to work. She was asleep at the time. She went to her nan’s that day [in The Lindens] and was going to come back on Monday.

In the same article Detective Chief Inspector Nick Scola stated "The image is from the Co-op in Featherbed Lane, Addington, at around 1615 on Thursday, 2 August." So there are no confirmed sightings (the neighbour's sighting has not been corroborated) of her since 4.15pm on Thursday? Just Grandma and her boyfriend's accounts?

I think the cops need to move away from the tram idea and maybe start searching in the nearby woodland. I'm very concerned for this young lady.

Oh, hi BTW, I'm new here :)

I hate to say it but I've already made up my mind on who knows where she is!

article-2183920-146205C2000005DC-633_306x423.jpg

Come home safe Tia

I have had a horrible feeling about this from the beginning. After following cases like this for a long time, I think it is really getting to me. I hope she did run away.

According to this article.. Tia's mother, Natalie, was at the house too?

did I read this correctly?

then why wasn't she one of the last people to,see Tia?

It's a VERY poorly written article... I read it as police officers went back to Grandma's house today, to go over Friday's events... and Tia's Mum was there, at Grandma's TODAY when they were there. NOT on Friday.

According to this article grandmother's partner now walked Tia to the tram. How was she to get home? I am really, really not liking where this appears to be headed. His story should be easily proven - or disproven - with CCTV.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-girl-tia-sharp-familys-1229014

ETA: I know it's tabloid journalism but grandmother's partner's father is quoted. I guess we'll have to wait to see the veracity. Sigh. Prayers for Tia and all those who love her.

first Gran's partner walked Tia to transportation hub... Then he's vacuuming so doesn't hear Tia say where she is going...

Both of these explanations in one article

wow! :crazy:

This IS the top she was wearing she went missing, the photo is from the day before though!

Okay TY..but most young girls won't wear something two days running ? Often they will change clothes several times a day...something's off here...MOO

It's a VERY poorly written article... I read it as police officers went back to Grandma's house today, to go over Friday's events... and Tia's Mum was there, at Grandma's TODAY when they were there. NOT on Friday.

thank you for clarifying that for me!

Maybe she'd only take a few outfits with her to her Nan's?

Okay TY..but most young girls won't wear something two days running ? Often they will change clothes several times a day...something's off here...MOO

and WHO provided the info. Of what Tia was last wearing?

Gran was at work.. So that leaves Gran's partner to be the one with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member