MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

Praying for Bianca to be found. God Bless you beautiful little one!

Bump...Bump

:waiting: :praying:

Carrying to page 2 so people don't forget the reward has yet to be collected.

Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Resolve to call with any information which may help find Bianca and bring her justice!

where the unidentified bones where found, where is the location in relation to Bianca's Dads house? 5 miles, 10 miles or across town? I am not from the area...TIA

Doesn't sound like it is Bianca. This article says nones were found in front of the house too. And LE are coming back Monday to search more. http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ouse-in-Detroit/-/1719418/8107660/-/887g9y/-/

I agree from the sound of it not Bianca. Possibly a young female though maybe bring closure to another missing person case around here.

Just found the location between the car jacking site and car location site interesting.

CincinnatiKate said:
where the unidentified bones where found, where is the location in relation to Bianca's Dads house? 5 miles, 10 miles or across town? I am not from the area...TIA

-Kate if you look at the map link it looks to be about 5 miles or so from the dads home, but only blocks from the car jacking and car location sites.

:bump:

Wondering when the prosecutors office is going to make a decision on the pending arrest warrant request. Half the month is over. When is Bianca going to get the justice she deserves? When is her mama and sister going to get answers?

When is the person responsible for her disappearance going to give Bianca the dignity she deserves? Time for the responsible party to quit being a coward and man up about the truth surrounding what happened to Bianca and her current location. When are those covering for the person responsible going to realize they are going to sink with the ship when it goes down if they don't come forward with the truth?

Where is Bianca?

Wondering when the prosecutors office is going to make a decision on the pending arrest warrant request. Half the month is over. When is Bianca going to get the justice she deserves? When is her mama and sister going to get answers?

When is the person responsible for her disappearance going to give Bianca the dignity she deserves? Time for the responsible party to quit being a coward and man up about the truth surrounding what happened to Bianca and her current location. When are those covering for the person responsible going to realize they are going to sink with the ship when it goes down if they don't come forward with the truth?

Where is Bianca?

I keep checking local media outlets for updates on Bianca but haven't seen anything since late last month. I have no idea what's going on or whether there will ever be an arrest in connection with this child's disappearance. Maybe the prosecutor doesn't feel that there is enough concrete evidence for a conviction and doesn't want to proceed without a body. jmo

I keep checking local media outlets for updates on Bianca but haven't seen anything since late last month. I have no idea what's going on or whether there will ever be an arrest in connection with this child's disappearance. Maybe the prosecutor doesn't feel that there is enough concrete evidence for a conviction and doesn't want to proceed without a body. jmo

I live in Windsor and am listening/watching for anything as well <sighs> Bumping up for the her.

pat

:blowkiss: :tyou: To Mr. BDE for telling me about this Bianca Jones update that he heard on WWJ Radio on his way home from the office this evening:

No Decision Yet In &#8216;Complex&#8217; Bianca Jones Case

January 17, 2012 5:44 PM

DETROIT (WWJ/AP) &#8211; More than a month later, prosecutors still are deciding whether to file charges in the disappearance of a 2-year-old Detroit girl, whose father says she was kidnapped during a carjacking.

Wayne County Prosecutor&#8217;s spokeswoman Maria Miller issued a statement Tuesday saying the case is &#8220;very labor-intensive and complex.&#8221; She said Prosecutor Kym Worthy will hold a news conference when it&#8217;s appropriate...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01/17/no-decision-yet-in-complex-bianca-jones-case/

Thank you, Sleuthers, for keeping this thread alive!

I am praying for you, Bianca!

Meanwhile, can we assume that DL has resumed his pursuit of a college degree in education, so his other numerous children can be proud of him.

:maddening:

"very labor intensive and complex" leads me to believe there will be multiple arrests when arrests happen.

Also from the link BDE posted:

&#8220;It&#8217;s nothing that we can rush. We have to be very deliberate in this investigation and we are still soliciting tips,&#8221; said Godbee.

Yes, there is still a 25,000 reward to be collected!

Come on Detroit! Show the rest of the midwest and US you will find this precious child and bring her the justice she deserves!

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

I dont get it. They have a 7 year old saying Bianca was unresponsive, cadaver dogs hit on the residence in the bedroom, on Bianca's carseat, and one other thing (can't remember the other item), and a failed polygraph of her father. WTH more do they need???? She is in the river, they should be sweeping it again.

I dont get it. They have a 7 year old saying Bianca was unresponsive, cadaver dogs hit on the residence in the bedroom, on Bianca's carseat, and one other thing (can't remember the other item), and a failed polygraph of her father. WTH more do they need???? She is in the river, they should be sweeping it again.

"Sweeping the (Detroit) river" isn't as easy as it sounds. It's winter in southeastern lower Michigan, and we are about to encounter a lengthy period of temperatures in the teens. Most waterways are nearly frozen now, and below-freezing temps cause just about anything that's wet to freeze.

Add to this the financial strife of the city of Detroit that limits resources for daily operations like police, EMS, and fire protection, let alone an expensive and possibly unproductive search of the Detroit River. A cursory search of the river apparently yielded no indication that Bianca's tiny body might be in the immense waterway that has a very strong current. A painter who was working on the Ambassador Bridge fell into the Detroit River last week, and even though a search began shortly afterwards, his body has not been recovered.

Personally, I would like to see DPD focus their resources on truthful eyewitness testimony and putting the squeeze on D'Andre Lane's family, friends, and acquaintances. $25000 is a lot of money for folks who live in the Motor City: Someone knows what happened to Bianca! jmo

Just putting myself in the perpetrator's shoes for a minute... He must be FREAKING out. I, an uninvolved party, am concerned with the length of time it is taking them to make a decision to bring charges against the "unnamed" person/s involved in the warrant. Can you imagine how DL must be feeling right now? How each day that goes by, the apprehension and fear must build. He knows the evidence that has been released to the media against him (the dogs, witnesses etc), but he must be racking his brain trying to figure out what else they have that is causing them to delay. What kind of case are they building!? I actually believe him that he is depressed and withdrawn. Bet sleeping nights is getting pretty hard too! I can imagine that the stress of trying to maintain the "grieving parent/victim" bit to his family and friends is weighing more and more each day. Because, guess what! It is not going away. Someone is going down for this. And I think eventually, for that person, the relief that will come from sitting in a jail cell, having their future decided for them by the turning wheels of the justice system, will be much better than this fear-filled, stressful half life that they are living while they are being investigated. All IMO. But, it's nice to think that there is no rest for the person who disappeared this little one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back