Casey on Piers Morgan

CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.

You're ashamed of how you came off in a past interview? Really, Casey? THAT'S what you are ASHAMED OF??

What happens when you put lipstick on a Pig? LMAO!!!!!

She is still believed to be, by most....a baby killer,....besides a liar, besides a party girl, besides a "500 pounder".

I never thought she was a huge party girl. I thought she partied a normal amount for someone her age. (I'm only a year older). Although, definitely more than people who have kids, and there is the problem, IMO. Not that she was an excessive partier, but partied inappropriately with regards to her child.

What I found amusing what how impressed PM was with her maturity and her clarity about her situation. Obviously, he didn't watch her LE interviews. She is one of those people who is always attempting to appear educated and one of those people who does something crazy (like, I don't know, not reporting your child missing) and saying "Oh, I know how this looks, but..." and then give some convoluted answer. As if admitting that she knows it LOOKS bad means you will believe her when she says it ISN'T bad.

She has always had self awareness. "I'm such a terrible liar" remember? To me all it proves is she knows why people hate her, and she knows what people want to hear because she spent her entire life pretending to be what everyone else wanted her to be.

CM also mention I think 3 times in one sentence that she was in lockdown for 23/24 hours a day. He must bring this up every time he talks. We should make it a drinking game.

I didn't feel like anything was addressed that was relevant. She wasn't a party girl (I didn't think she was) she wasn't into drugs (I didn't think she was) she isn't 500 lb (I didn't believe that) she wasn't moving to Costa Rica (never believed that either). So basically she addressed the extreme rumors and didn't cover the actual issues, except "Obviously, I didn't kill my daughter." GMAB.

Piers doesn't care. He's almost as much of a sociopath as her.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

I wish Pierce would have addressed the Puppy. Where is the puppy that she loved sooooo much?

I like hearing she can't go outside because of all those hate mongers. I am one of them. I don't want to hear what books she is reading, how much she weighs, whether she has a ring up her nose or where she would like to travel.
Just stay out of the way of the public.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

PM will find out that this interview will not help his ratings........too bad I say. If PM didn't do his research beforehand too bad. Dr. P thought she was innocent at first too, then all hades broke loose with calls emails etc and he changed his tune overnight. CM still believes he can take this bull by the horns and make everyone believe he defended an innocent person instead of a murdering psychopath. Didn't turn out the way he thought it would with accolades etc. He and she need to get a grip on reality and shut up and fade away. JMOO

Lock down? She was privileged to be in a single cell. She could continue her delusion of how important she is and how she deserves to have a place of her own...pffff!

Here is my take....she is still lying. CM is not as good a liar as his client. He cant keep his lies straight. Did Caylee disappear....or did she drown. Me thinks George has threatened legal action if they put forth their lies OUTSIDE the courtroom.

a sad, pathetic attempt to save face...that ship has sailed KC!

The only good part of the "interview" were the sweet pictures of little Caylee Marie!!

The only good part of the "interview" were the sweet pictures of little Caylee Marie!!

They just keep hoping that they can rehab her enough that she will finally get that big payday. Not gonna happen.

IF she gained weight, she will be slimming down about now so she can make her celebrity appearance for her subjects pretty soon. She did the same thing with her trial. She gained weight and took it off very fast as the trial approached. Narcissistic !

I hadn't seen some of those pics before, dare I say license fees AGAIN?

They have used a lot of makeup and blusher on CM. I think they are trying to go for a friendly Christmas elf look, or something.

Sorry, but I have to... :silly: yeah, I did that... split out my water ALL over my laptop... :maddening:

I can't do it.

Reason she wouldn't talk to LE: She didn't trust them because George was ex-LE and she knew how they were. They wouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt so she was not going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Cheney Mason acts like he is gonna take the high road by saying "lot of things came out at trial about her childhood that we don't need to rehash here."

I cannot deal with this BS. All this time later and my blood pressure is spiking even worse than a year ago.

BBM. Yes, inside the courtroom, it's okay to fabricate and wallow in the mire and muck of sordid lies. Outside the courtroom, it's actionable as slander. Hence, we will never see him "rehash" it in public.

She must be itching to do a paid interview/publish a book and CM is testing the waters.

And Piers Morgan. Seriously? What journalist agrees to such a set-up and touts it as some sort of exclusive interview? And worse, he acted as if she might have developed some sort of conscience or insight. Do you not understand, dude? You're not special that she wouldn't lie to you and she hasn't changed - she is a master liar and manipulator and fed you the same bull she's fed others since day one.

"I am not fat!" Tells you all you need to know about this interview and about CA.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back