NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my point that saving money by buying a cheap phone got lost. IMO not much was being done to save themselves from enormous debt.

That's generally the sort of behaviour that gets people into such enormous debt in the first place. The BC's are very much 'keep up with the Joneses' kind of people, who must have the latest and greatest, no matter what. JMO. Remember, they are 'entitled' to everything, including the best legal defence, as explained in OW's email. Again, JMO.

In all likelihood, A had asked him to do the school run and get the girls ready and told him what time she had to leave home by. So that part adds up, but the rest of the story doesn't IMO. Don't know why you'd look up the police website and then dial 000 if someone had been missing for an hour.

Other thing I can't work out is googling psychiatrists westside brisbane!

One thing I can think of is that IF and I do mean if Allison was seeing a psychiatrist (possible, I'm pretty sure I might need a shrink if I was married to someone like Gerard!) maybe Gerard said to the police that she was depressed etc, and offered to call her psychiatrist in order to see if they thought she might be a suicide risk? Maybe he was looking for a number or address? The google search for the psychiatrists was about an hour after the police arrived at their house.

Just to be clear, I do not believe for a minute that Allison committed suicide, but maybe hinting at that was part of Gerard's plan.

I would suggest the prosecution is in trouble if the forensics can't prove that what showed up in the car is A's blood.

One thing I can think of is that IF and I do mean if Allison was seeing a psychiatrist (possible, I'm pretty sure I might need a shrink if I was married to someone like Gerard!) maybe Gerard said to the police that she was depressed etc, and offered to call her psychiatrist in order to see if they thought she might be a suicide risk? Maybe he was looking for a number or address? The google search for the psychiatrists was about an hour after the police arrived at their house.

Just to be clear, I do not believe for a minute that Allison committed suicide, but maybe hinting at that was part of Gerard's plan.

Can't imagine why it would be then included in either prosecution or defence's bail hearing stuff though.

Yes and I bet someone involved was wetting himself senseless:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:!!

Perhaps all the luminol we are seeing is not for blood but for urine. When you die your body muscles relax and thus you release bodily fluids. Perhaps when positioning her body in the car, wet areas of her clothes rubbed up against the areas that are now highlighted with the luminol. There may in fact been only a small amount of blood present, but a lot of urine. MOO moo. Maybe!

I would suggest the prosecution is in trouble if the forensics can't prove that what showed up in the car is A's blood.

After death, the body releases any fluid in the bladder.

Hubby is a Virgo.....He is "only" a bit of a hypochondriac too.....But sheesh, im a Taurean and i am too....lol

He is organised and very neat......But he aint no serial killer.... :floorlaugh:

My Dad was a Virgo but was a neat freak, only because of army training though and no, he didn't kill anyone. One of my sisters is also and she's not a neat freak, a control freak yes but not a neat freak lol

Can't imagine why it would be then included in either prosecution or defence's bail hearing stuff though.

I don't know Nads, maybe to point to the possibility that Gerard was trying to use this whole rubbish idea of Allison walking off depressed/suicidal?

My Dad was a Virgo but was a neat freak, only because of army training though and no, he didn't kill anyone. One of my sisters is also and she's not a neat freak, a control freak yes but not a neat freak lol

So many Virgos! What was happening 9 months before? December holidays??

Perhaps all the luminol we are seeing is not for blood but for urine. When you die your body muscles relax and thus you release bodily fluids. Perhaps when positioning her body in the car, wet areas of her clothes rubbed up against the areas that are now highlighted with the luminol. There may in fact been only a small amount of blood present, but a lot of urine. MOO moo. Maybe!

Post Mortem Purging it's called. Urine, Faeces, even Vaginal fluid, fluid from mouth and nose originating from throat, lungs etc.

Would someone who has had Army training be in possession of night vision goggles?

There might be confusion over the counseling sessions they were attending i googled family counseling and therapists and psychology comes up... sessions mentioned in link
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1ywKHGNpN

Hehe..... I can't stand doctors and have to be on deaths door before I'll go, and my house is a testament to how disorganised I CAN be, and I'm a Virgo. From what I know there are 2 types for every star sign, I'm definitely not in the 'usual' Virgo category ;)

MOO

LOL. I'm that virgo too. I am totally disorganized but I do try but never succeed.

Bazinga !! We're all the result of Xmas cheer ;D

MOO

It is strange though. As an Aries I attract a lot of Virgos. My husband is a Virgo, two exes were Virgos, best friend is a Virgo and now you like me ; )

Opposites DO attract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member