Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until LE name the said person everyone wants to talk about, we simply cannot post about it. That is part of WS TOS. Let's all follow it and if said person is potentially related eventually we will be able to discuss. If you feel like it is info LE doesn't know and should know, call the tip line. Until they are named, lets move on and not discuss 😊

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was worried CD was going to lkill himself when he bailed out. That would have really made this more crazy. Whew.....

George Orewell would agree.

As a local I'm a little unnerved by these license plate readers. I know LE has them on their cars but these sound like the are randomly mounted. Yes in the end if it helps solve crimes I can see their benefit - but again just a little unsettling.

I wonder if investigators found the keys to the Nissan Maxima belonging to Meo. I am sure they would be easily found, if he was selling the car. Those keys send a signal to the car. If somehow the keys were still wherever Meo is, would that be traceable? Would Cosmo, in his haste, forget to empty people's pockets, and if he did keep some of their personal items (wallets, clothes), that would easily be found, right?

I am sure this guy made mistakes, even if he covered every angle hiding the bodies. Even Son of Sam made the mistake of getting traffic tickets.

I believe I read that Meo's keys, along with the title, were hanging on a hook on the wall of the garage where the car was located. I'll search for the article.

It's fine to quote, just completely snip the problem part if you want to alert them to change the post. Saves mods TONS of work if you pre-snip, unless the post is straight up deletion material.

Thank you, I was't sure. I appreciate the helpful info, and the fact that you were nice about it. :)

I wonder if investigators found the keys to the Nissan Maxima belonging to Meo. I am sure they would be easily found, if he was selling the car. Those keys send a signal to the car. If somehow the keys were still wherever Meo is, would that be traceable? Would Cosmo, in his haste, forget to empty people's pockets, and if he did keep some of their personal items (wallets, clothes), that would easily be found, right?

I am sure this guy made mistakes, even if he covered every angle hiding the bodies. Even Son of Sam made the mistake of getting traffic tickets.

The keys were hanging on a nail in the garage next to the folded up title according to the arrest warrant.

<modsnip>
There's a screenshot from Cosmo's social media that seems relevant. Can I post that?

I saw that, and was creeped out.

it was in the arrest affidavit.

I believe I read that Meo's keys, along with the title, were hanging on a hook on the wall of the garage where the car was located. I'll search for the article.

It sounds like to me on Friday at 7:47 Meo and Sturgis were in Meo's car following Cosmo in the truck (not the father). This is the night the guys went missing.

Probably Cosmo came to PV or someone near and they followed him.

yes, they were hanging on the wall. but it was a 96 model, im nto sure they would send a signal.

I believe that was in the affadavit. And it's an odd detail, although it supports the allegation that he was trying to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74